Itsdaniellesjourney #12 Off to Greece with her fella, hope they don't bump into the bloke from Marbella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely dead that she has saved her highlights of her holiday, to inspire us?! She's bleeping deluded. Her first post is pints at the airport, sunbathing and going to a restaurant! Like wtf?

Reactions: 6
Can someone fill me in on how this morning her toes were white in the pool and now wearing mismatched shoes they are orange? Did I miss something?

What a bleeping dick though, walking all the way to the harbour, getting Chesney to take (probably 100) pictures of her. Then to realise she has odd sandals on... rather than thinking either a) Oh duck what a dick I am, let's post the picture anyway... or b) FFS I will have to miss a "outfit" picture today... she decides to WALK BACK TO HER HOTEL TO CHANGE SHOES, THEN GO BACK TO THE HARBOUR TO RETAKE THE PHOTOS... stop the world I want to get off

What a bleeping dick though, walking all the way to the harbour, getting Chesney to take (probably 100) pictures of her. Then to realise she has odd sandals on... rather than thinking either a) Oh duck what a dick I am, let's post the picture anyway... or b) FFS I will have to miss a "outfit" picture today... she decides to WALK BACK TO HER HOTEL TO CHANGE SHOES, THEN GO BACK TO THE HARBOUR TO RETAKE THE PHOTOS... stop the world I want to get off
It's also the worst photo anyway she looks void of emotion, worst pose - arms just hanging by her side, staring at the camera, in a disgusting dress that doesn't suit her, and makes her look very frumpy with an awful posture. Does she do any other poses??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine going on holiday & spending all your time aff/linking awful dresses. Desperate Dan strikes again 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Her arms really bother me in the photo, it looks like someone's just propped her up. At least put your hand on your hip or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She looks terrible in that orange dress. Sorrynotsorry. And yet she buys it in 3 different colours. Awful

She looks terrible in that orange dress. Sorrynotsorry. And yet she buys it in 3 different colours. Awful
It's too small for her It's squashing her tits down. It shouldn't be that stretched It's meant to be floaty

I can't get over the sad sack buying her followers back up again 🥴

Reactions: 4
I just cannot deal with the amount of absolute gash that she is aff linking...whilst on holiday. :mad::mad::mad:

• Haha
What's with the same dead eyed photos and boomerangs on their bloody holiday? 🙄 I think whoever created that Tattle bingo is already half ways though winning it! 😂 Honestly, who could be arsed with that shitr anyway, never mind whilst you're away - get a grip man! 😂

Reactions: 8
“Here’s what I use to do my curls”

Dead eyed expression models own, not available for purchase

• Haha
She is a tedious bastard. ‘We’ve got a 3 hour bus trip now’ ‘we’ve just had a 3 hour bus trip’ .. yea you said. Also she HAD to include the odd shoes in her daily summary, it’s not even funny.

• Haha
Rushing out as they're only there for a day but still manages to do an aff link and post tit boomerangs 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just came to say the same as everyone else - imagine being THAT bleeping SAD that you were linking clothes, accessories on products whilst on holiday.?! Absolute idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Her fashion sense was never great, but who takes a black nearly maxi dress on holiday to Greece!!

Just had a quick scooch back on her Instagram and even during lockdown she looked so much different, short blonde hair, better clothes and seemed happier. What's happened...? She's not happy these days you only need to go back and see the difference its quite sad. When did she supposedly have her trinkety bits fiddled with..?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Complaining about having to get up early and travel 3 hours on a bus on the holiday that she booked and organised herself.. I thought you were an expert in planning holidays?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.