Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jane Porcupine

VIP Member
Maybe they can't stay out in the bars having a few drinks because she can't control her drinking once she starts. 🤔

Reactions: 1

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
What is Chesney left to do while she's hungover wallowing? Waiting on his princess? She needs putting in her place everything revolves around her needs

Jane Porcupine

VIP Member
I've been yo Rhodes a few times so I know don't worry. Just don't warrant staying in two different places. We hired a car for 4 days and drove round the whole island and saw so much but we didn't need to stay in two different locations just too much effort in my opinion. 🤷🏼‍♀️
She got a bus from Rhodes Town to Lindos it took just over an hour, surely that's just a day trip because that's all they did anyway.
I agree, from most places in Rhodes you can do a day trip to Rhodes town which is pretty much all the time she spent there anyway. It just seems that she wanted to go to all the non-Greek trendy bars you often find in the main towns and that's why they stayed there. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
I enjoy a drink but bloody hell that’s a lot of cocktails/ strong drinks in a short space of time when not out clubbing.

curtainsonthewall

Chatty Member
Jesus that’s insane £7k on a holiday. We flew first class to New York for a week and flights hotel and spending money spent no where near that.

Rothsey

VIP Member
Where’s she going in Mexico? I missed the story? I’ve been to PVR a few times and like it. Felt perfectly safe. I’ve heard a lot of scary shot about Cancun though.

What i didnt miss but wish I had was the cheesy omelette. Danny-Hell after you’ve finished reading here, Google Jamie Oliver silky omelette, it will taste and look so much better than that semi circle dry cardboard effort you’ve just posted…
I’m no chef but I promise you, you will thank me for it. You’re welcome beaut