Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jane Porcupine

VIP Member
I know I'm going to hell for this - but I'm really hoping for a spell of terrible weather to hit the Greek Islands in the next 2 weeks🤣

Also, do we think we'll be seeing any #aff ads for bikinis this year? Or will she be keeping herself wrapped up for photos?
Eta - no malice intended and I'm not body-shaming...just that she seems unsure how to dress for her new shape and wears such baggy clothes, I can't help feeling that she's somewhat uncomfortable with her gains
Nooooo I'm going to Greece on Saturday! 😭

Reactions: 1

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
Just let Chesney have his hangover in peace FFS!! She’s so angry at him having been away she’s dragging him out for lunch. You know she’s a proper naggy and spiteful wife don’t you?
I bet she’s worried sick about what he got up to!
And she’s met him with greasy hair, lovely.

• Haha

unicorngal

Also, she’s her sister’s birthing partner so within the next 2-3 weeks she’ll be taking an impromptu day off. Is she ever at work?!

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
It’s expensive to eat out every night on holiday, but she seems to have breakfast dinner tea and ten million cocktails and beers in between too!

Anotherct

VIP Member
I did 10 days in Rhodes and we didn’t lounge on a sunbed all day. There’s so much to do in Greece other than eat. Yeah visit 2/3 places but she’s basically just sitting on ferries and eating maccies. Yay 😂

MamaD

VIP Member
I said it when she was planning it and I'll say it again, she does not need to stay in two different locations in Rhodes. It. Is. TINY!
It’s one of the bigger islands, plus the south of Rhodes is different to the north. The middle doesn’t have much going on (in my opinion). Lindos is gorgeous and is totally different to say Rhodes Town or Kolymbia which is full of big hotels. Now Skiathos and Zakynthos are tiny and wouldn’t be worth staying in two different resorts as you can get from one end to the other is about an hour.

MamaD

VIP Member
Jesus that’s insane £7k on a holiday. We flew first class to New York for a week and flights hotel and spending money spent no where near that.
How did you manage that? We did NY for a week in August with 2 kids and it came close to 10k. We flew economy too!

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
Oh dear she’s been asked to be a godmother , making out she is super happy but inside wishing it wasn’t her and she can’t turn it down , plus painting the house again in a whiter white sounds like she’s bored with her life i couldn’t be bothered with all that 😂😂
Did she say she doesn’t want to be a godmother? I can’t make it through her stories 🥴

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
How the hell have her followers gone up by a few hundred since this trip, when they had previously dropped a few hundred.....🤔😏

mcfeez

VIP Member
I reckon she’s bigger than her previous biggest now. As if you’d want to wear a massive billowing shirt at the beach when it’s probably about 30 degrees.
I do actually ... but its because I'm literally whiter than snow and frightened of the sun :ROFLMAO: . Her cover ups seem very different compared to how she used to dress i.e. quite skimpy bikinis. She obviously took a lot of confidence from being slim.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Genuine Q? Has he really got money?
I don't think he's loaded as such but I think he's got a decent enough job. I also think he's generous with what he earns towards Dirty Dan, there's no way she could afford all she does on her own wage alone