Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jane Porcupine

VIP Member
My auntie is currently exploring exactly the same islands that Dani has, but on a cruise!! If you want to island hop and cram it all in, surely that’s the most cost effective and easiest way to do it. Poor Dani’s blinky brain wouldn’t haven’t been able to comprehend that as an idea though…..
But she likes to book every element separately don't you know. She has a special method for this which she'll no doubt be sharing when they get home because everyone always asks her how she books her holidays!

Reactions: 2

CoffeeFiend

Im so surprised by their choice of doing hikes on hot holidays. She doesnt seem like a keen hiker at home so very odd choice of activity especially in such warm weather.
It's because she bought new hiking boots so needed a reason to use them. There's lots of ups and downs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Anotherct

VIP Member
I don’t understand why she’s gone to Lindos for 3 days. Yes it’s beautiful but it’s tiny. She should have stayed in Rhodes old & new town. So much more to do

footylass2021

Greece isn’t that cheap anymore either. a cocktail is about 8-12eur and a standard meal is about 60/70eur so she must have spent an absolute fortune.
Haha where you been eating at??
I’ve just come back from Greece and my meals averaged about 30/40 for two people

curtainsonthewall

Chatty Member
How did you manage that? We did NY for a week in August with 2 kids and it came close to 10k. We flew economy too!
Our holiday itself was £3500 including the flights and then £2500 spending money so I guess £6000 isn’t too far off it 🤣 but still first class vs what they spent mental

• Wow

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
How has she not had to go back into the actual bank at all yet. Is she perm full time wfh now? Wtf. She deals with customers. She should be there to deal with them. Surely once a week or something. I need to go work at this bank.
I think the only time she went in (during covid) was when she was a 'key worker'