Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yogaqueen25

[i have been browsing through her 2019 posts! She looks absolutely tiny. I can’t believe she was 22lbs over her normal weight. It looks insane. And she looked very good. Her Ig was a mix of food and outfits of the day and made more sense than now.
Obviously she is not dieting anymore so no more healthy food posts and she’s not comfortable with what she wears hence the lack of decent outfits!
I think she needs to look at her page and make changes.
I didn’t find the post where she said she had to loose 22lbs. Must have missed it .
Cmon Dani you can do a lot better.
Can’t wait to go to Greece but I will definitely avoid any of her recommendations 😘😘QUOTE="mcfeez, post: 10289471, member: 80923"]
I think she even looked quite a bit slimmer in the first part of lockdown, spring/summer 2020 ish. If she was 22lbs up from her weight loss even back then she is clearly not meant to weight 8.7 stone - imagine how restrictive she must have been.
[/QUOTE]
*blink blink* "that sex was beauty Ben" *blink headtilt* "can you put my tent dress back down?" *blink blink*

Reactions: 2

Welshy2022

Very quiet today in Casa Chesni... also someone mentioned her "IBS" recently. It's probably from all the alcohol and crap food... never see her with anything healthy, her gut must be screaming 😱

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
Has she actually ate any Greek food other than the gyros the first night since she has been on holiday?

JohannaCawffey

VIP Member
How many times does she have to tell us that she's eaten and drank her body weight (approx 17 stone by the looks of it😜)?? and she hasn't seen a vegetable or salad in almost a month?? Twice in one lot of stories, thanks Dan but we understood the first time🤣

spillthetea22

VIP Member
Ugghhhh the ugly as fuck business tote bag is back! It doesn’t go with any outfits!!

And agree with the above her hair is hanging. Literally. She looked way better with a bob!

15FB2A9F-53B3-4364-B752-3FE3438A5268.jpeg

Anotherct

VIP Member
They must have spent an absolute fortune on this "holiday"... all those flights, all the hotels for 18 nights, all the ferries and trains, every meal and drink paid for in €€, all the trinkety bits.

I would LOVE to know the total cost. Not forgetting her whole new wardrobe and accessories for it. Gotta be about £5k
Greece isn’t that cheap anymore either. a cocktail is about 8-12eur and a standard meal is about 60/70eur so she must have spent an absolute fortune.

• Wow

capriallie

VIP Member
I don’t know how she dare call herself a foodie, she has spent how many days in Greece & the only Greek food she has ate is a gyros. I love trying Moussaka, Stifado & other amazing dishes when I’m in Greece & all she seems to have ate is burger & chips 😳
The only Greek thing she’s eaten is gyros 🙄 where’s the kleftiko??? She’s such a foodie guyzzzz

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
He's got some corkers of her on his Instagram

Also I bet she thinks of them as "travelling" rather than on holiday... bit like the inbetweeners 2nd movie where they have a month in Australia and think it's travelling 🤣
He literally looks like a ginger potato. Cba

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Her followers aren’t going up, she’s recently lost loads which could have been bot accounts being deleted
That's really weird because they dropped to below 100k on the lead up to her wanky aff link holiday, the they shot back up to over 101k, then dropped back down to 100k where they have been for ages 🤔

Dummyfingers

Thankyou very much, my first win yay! Thanks @Ohheyyyyy for starting a new thread🙂

Quick recap - Yorkshire's finest is still WFH in her new build shoebox, house with velux windows, cramped living space, thousands of trinkety bits, panelled walls and shit expensive furnishings.

Her favourite day is still Sunday but for her followers, every day is Groundhog Day... coffee, stories, moan about work/weather/not getting steps in, aff-ad a gazillion smock dresses/tents, designer handbags and high-end makeup products that everybody nobody is asking about; boomerang herself on a walk, post a ridiculous low calorie lunch which is fooling nobody cos the girl ain't getting any leaner; back home to dehydrate whatever is on the menu for tea, followed by a bath and "reading her audio book".

Next week she is off to Greece with Chesney where every second of her itinerary is already planned out and you just know she'll been going to all the usual Influencers spots for photos cos the girl hasn't had an original thought in her head since 2009 and God-dammit she's going to get the sweet photos of white washed buildings with blue spires even if she does has to queue for 7 hours in the unforgiving Greek sun while poor ginger Chesney slowly turns into a blistering beetroot and gets heat-stroke.

I think that's about covered it.
Golden!
I laughed out loud!

• Haha

#ad#aff

VIP Member
It’s so hot there to be wearing so much fabric, it’s about 30 degrees everyday. There’s no way she’s comfortable.