Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
What a lonely life she leads, she has spent the weekend pretty much alone whilst Ben is away. I get she may not have wanted to make plans with her being her sisters birthing partner but she were none if her mates available for last minute plans even if it were a walk with the dogs. Even though sometimes I enjoy a night in the house to myself if my hubby is out or away for the night but I work in an office, go to regular gym classes & interact with people during the week but she spends a lot of time on her own due to working from home.

Genuine Q? Has he really got money?
I always thought he was a bank manager but apparently not so unless from a rich family I can’t see his earnings being more than hers

Reactions: 2

Anotherct

VIP Member
cheers, use awin so aswell as the asa they should be made aware too.
It’s so awful, she’s got so many followers and she’s buying fakes, whilst linking the real items. It’s atrocious, encouraging people to get into debt when she’s not… shows a lack of morals.

Makes me wonder how many of her other “designer” items are fake…

I have the real version of those glasses and now I don’t want them 😂

walterisback

Chatty Member
We did that walk about 28 years ago but the other way round, from coast side. I weighed about 16 stone at the time and didn’t find it too trying. It’s a well known tourist trip and I think it was just one of the many trips offered by the travel company.

kcef123

I
I agree. I’m a complete home body, if I’m not at work and haven’t got my child, I love nothing more than being at home on my own.
I agree, she drives me mad with the constant swipe ups and repetitive content but I wouldn’t say she lives a lonely life. She always seems to be out with different friend groups. Makes a change her actually staying in

Hipbones

She only holidays like this so she can buy a shit Emma Bridgewater mug for each location :ROFLMAO:

MamaD

VIP Member
I’ve never been to Greece but having watched Desperate Dans stories, I do feel like I’ve been.
I don’t get why they have jumped from place to place so much. It can’t be nice. I like to feel settled and unpack. All she’s done is an expensive bar crawl. I’d get it if it was America or Australia - somewhere you can travel more but not Greece.
I do think she is literally hanging on by a very weak thread with her account. She has nothing to give now she’s not a slimming account. Her house is pretty much decorated to with an inch of its life and this ‘exploring’ holiday is just of her eating, drinking, travelling and swipe ups. She’s not really a food account and her fashion sense speaks for its self. So what is she?
It’s so easy to island hop around Greece. From Crete you can do a day trip to Santorini. From Zante you can go to Kefalonia. From Rhodes to Symi. It’s super cheap and an easy way you travel the islands. For me I can’t be bothered with the constant packing and unpacking, so intend to stay put and do day trips.