Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dr Karen Kim

I complete agree with this, she seemed more relatable back then. There is absolutely nothing wrong with her gaining back the weight, many do after stopping Slimming World but had she been honest about it from the start I think more people would have respect for her but she kept up the pretence she was still a size 10 for a good while whilst it was clear she had & was still gaining weight.
You can tell she doesn’t know how to dress her new (old) shape well which is why she wears tent dresses, I’m sure she would look lovely in wrap tops & dress.
What annoys my the most about her is her sheer greed, before she would aff link outfits she wore, nothing to bad with that many did but it’s the aff link clothes she would never wear & the mega expensive things like her coffee machine. It’s clear to see by going on websites like social blade that she has absolutely no engagement & there is little point in her keep buying followers as they quickly get deleted. Her coffee stories are tiresome & her tally stories dull as dish water
Dreary Dan, food a dry as the Sahara, the only moisture comes from her stories that are as dull as dish water! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
Is she trying to be a holiday blogger or something? Who cares about where and what she's doing and how to book it, talk about taking all the fun away. She must be so fucking boring to be around poor chesney. Personally I couldn't think of anything worse than a hike on holiday!!! I'm surprised that's the first activity they did, just lie on the beach switch your phone off and shut up 🙉🙈🙊
No I think she just feels the need to Dansplain everything she does. I certainly would not be hiking on the first day of my holidays

#ad#aff

VIP Member
Yeah it’s no wonder she looks so bloated, she’s a self professed vegetable hater and probably ingests way too much salt

• Haha

mcfeez

VIP Member
My auntie is currently exploring exactly the same islands that Dani has, but on a cruise!! If you want to island hop and cram it all in, surely that’s the most cost effective and easiest way to do it. Poor Dani’s blinky brain wouldn’t haven’t been able to comprehend that as an idea though…..
For a cruise you dont experience any of the nightlife of an island though, back on the ship for dinner etc. Personally dont think thats any better no.

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
Hi ladies I need your help! I think I’ve clicked on some of some influencers links including Danielle. Can u let me know how to delete any record of that. I read that they can still get money every time you go on that website!
You need to go into your phone settings & clear the cache in the history

Mungojerry&Rumpleteaser

Even when I travelled for 7 months (with a backpack not a suitcase may I add) we stayed in placed more than 2 nights unless it was just a stop over to keep the journey smaller etc. You cant get a real feel for places like this.

It's not like greece is that far so you could spend the next 7 years doing a different place for a week each year if you wanted. But she's so eager to tick it off her list. 🙄

Last edited:
She 100% wants a kid. It's Ben who doesn't so she's squeezing the life out of everything that singletons can do in these years before she is baron.

Slaughter me :)