Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dr Karen Kim

There’s more movement and expression in her fingers than our Dans face.
All that dry food has sucked out the moisture in her skin.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
Wow Danielle really needs to find some friends, I could never imagine going on stories to tell a tale about my other half I would tell my mates or work colleagues but certainly wouldn’t tell a whole load of strangers
I’ve just listened to it! WTF! She doesn’t come across well in the way she’s saying it tbh.

GrottyGretel

Just going to pet pots and pans stories. Her “last” ones were not Tesco, as I distinctly remember her being gifted a whole set of ninja pots and pans that cost a bloody fortune to the peasantry who actually have to buy things. She really is a materialistic, spoiled, wasteful cow.

Sweetjezus

Tbh, I don’t have an issue with her buying them. They’re literally sold in all shops and boutiques in Greece but I have a problem with her trying to flog a link for the real pair!

I don’t normally care about people buying them either, it’s just linking to the real thing I pissed me off. Although i am pretty sure her employer who have an issue with her buying counterfeit items and being so public about them.

capriallie

VIP Member
I’ve said it before how I love taking photos on holiday but if I do upload them on social media it’s generally the next day when we are lazing by the pool or having a bit down time in the room I would never do it whilst trying to enjoy a night out as my husband would kill me for being unsociable & rude. It just shows how much of a greedy cow she is to be linking the lipstick & tent/dress she is wearing
Me too! I know we’re all guilty of being on our phones too much but she must be on her phone ALL THE TIME 😒

And me. I'm prepared to slate her for many reasons but not an early morning airport pint. That's just standard.
Ahhh I think I need to man up 🤣 maybe I’m just sick of seeing her claws around a big pint glass ha

Poppyray23

The bitch in me just smirks because she used to flog skinny coffee and parade around like a prize peacock. We used to get a million selfies when she was thin, she never stopped showing off, always buying something designer or new (not much has changed now ha) she was such a rude arsehole to people who left an innocent comment, so I'm a bit HA HA HA not so smug now are you love 🤣🤣🤣
Your not wrong, she did flaunt it BAD.

#ad#aff

VIP Member
I’ve got whiplash from her stories today. COFFEE HEATWAVE AD LINK AD LINK SUPERNOODLES CHECK YOUR BOOBIES wtf

• Haha

mcfeez

VIP Member
I love a multi stop holiday - my favourite type of trip is seeing a few different places across 2/3 weeks, but her trips are another level. What is the point of lots of 1 night stops? Its super tiring. You aren't even really getting to experience the place you are visiting.

Yeah it’s no wonder she looks so bloated, she’s a self professed vegetable hater and probably ingests way too much salt
Its wild to me that they do seem to love researching a variety of restaurants and eating varied cuisines but seem to be so anti veg.

Toiletbrushzoflo

Oh dear she’s been asked to be a godmother , making out she is super happy but inside wishing it wasn’t her and she can’t turn it down , plus painting the house again in a whiter white sounds like she’s bored with her life i couldn’t be bothered with all that 😂😂

Rothsey

VIP Member
I used to think that she was just nervous about speaking and was like a rabbit in the headlights. It’s just never got more natural or easier for her has it?
I refuse to believe she talks like that in the real life with Chez and her mates.

Anotherct

VIP Member
I did have an evil chuckle about her delay. They are always shit flight times to/from Rhodes from near us too.
Rhodes is a nightmare. We were delayed 6 hours overnight. Flight was meant to be midnight and left at 6am. Every shop was shut so we just had to sleep on the airport floor 😂.