ItsDaniellesjourney #10 aff link this, swipe up that, come on babes pay for my new build tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are getting our bedroom done in F&B skimming stone but we colour matched at a Johnstones - half the price and a really good match/quality of paint

My black little heart is giddy about how awful this room is going to look. I can’t wait 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s seriously missing something in her boring, boomerang lift.
She’s been given a blank canvas and has crammed every single space with shite. She’s got no idea on interior or fashion design. Her rooms are small and she’s cramming them and darkening them making them smaller. She needs to as light and mirrors. It gives the illusion of bigger rooms.

Reactions: 3
Oh dear, Dirty Dani’s latest post has 3 comments & only 282 likes. Pretty poor for an account with 101k followers

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Oh dear, Dirty Dani’s latest post has 3 comments & only 282 likes. Pretty poor for an account with 101k followers
I think she bought a fair few of them and a lot of them are old dead sw accounts. I don't know who she is trying to influence 😄

Oh lovely there she is, unwashed and banging on about ‘working’ a whole 12 hours in her own home! I’m so so inspired and influenced 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
‘The book is for the living room so when we are in the living room we can look at it and then keep it on the shelves in the living room.’

Jesus wept, at this point Dan just do the decent thing and finish me off with a rock because I can’t take much more.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
‘The book is for the living room so when we are in the living room we can look at it and then keep it on the shelves in the living room.’

Jesus wept, at this point Dan just do the decent thing and finish me off with a rock because I can’t take much more.
I wonder if she'll put her girls holiday snaps in there :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.