ItsDaniellesjourney #10 aff link this, swipe up that, come on babes pay for my new build tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m surprised there’s any potato left in the jacket after 2 hours at that heat 😂😂 I’d expect it to disintegrate into dust the second your fork touched it

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does mrs I’m NoT aN inFLueNceR give a duck about people liking and supporting her CoNteNt? Imagine uploading on your personal page a photo of your tea like Pleeeaaasssseeeeeee like my POTATO. duck off, what a clown.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She used to do lots of ads for products that were sent to her and now she doesn't. So she must have become too unpopular to get the work from companies.

Reactions: 3
She used to do lots of ads for products that were sent to her and now she doesn't. So she must have become too unpopular to get the work from companies.
Well she was rubbish at it🤣
She was once working with Tesco to promote something, and she plonked the ad in the middle of her stories - but in the same days stories she was doing her weekly food shop in Sainsburys😳.
I was embarrassed for her!

Reactions: 6
She's got the personality of a primark flip flop. She only got lucky because of the SW boom at the time and she was in the paper

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Dare someone to ask why she’s only painting half her fingernails now too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I bet she is gutted she buys her hair colour in the wholesaler so she can’t provide an aff link for it (not that people would what her hair colour)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's very random. Did she mention she was getting her helix done on TaLkY boring sToRiEs?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.