ItsDaniellesjourney #10 aff link this, swipe up that, come on babes pay for my new build tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not very well yet was well enough to go out NYE. But don't worry guys, Dr Dani has told us its not Rona

Screenshot_20220109-105904_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Why if your not feeling 100% and your sleep is disrupted would you not go and sleep in another room???

Also when you have a cold like bug you've just got to suck it up take paracetamol every 4 hours and get lots of fluids....

I hear you all, you think I am medically train with these top tips, and you are right I went to the prestigious medical school known as...."common bleeping sense, suck it up, if you can go to ikea your not that ill" and I've never killed anyone yet....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Meatballs cooked in cream with no other flavouring added to make it a sauce??? And look at the clip of her nails, come on Dan you had enough days off to go get then done
She keeps just chucking in a pot of single cream as a sauce, proper lazy cooking. Not exactly diet friendly for the calorie counting she claims to do either, she could use a tin of chopped tomatoes and actual veg and we could finally end the go fund me to get Chesney some moisture in his meals

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She keeps just chucking in a pot of single cream as a sauce, proper lazy cooking. Not exactly diet friendly for the calorie counting she claims to do either, she could use a tin of chopped tomatoes and actual veg and we could finally end the go fund me to get Chesney some moisture in his meals
789 calories for that dried shite as well 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 3
Why does she hope we’re all doing batch cooking today too? What an odd thing to say.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
For someone who’s sooo ill and lethargic, and Ben is also soooo ill, they do go on a lot of pointless trips out. All for some bits that she admits she doesn’t need.

Reactions: 4
Absolutely did not take her long to start AFF/AD on all the Emma Bridgewater stuff 🙄 I’m actually getting really annoyed about her blatant begging now. She can’t post one thing without “click here” or “show me love”. FFS. Have a bit of self respect. She should save herself some time and have aff/ad tattooed on her fingers so she can just point at stuff instead (rant over)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If you stop doing aff links I might consider showing some love on your posts 🙃 i won't really
Screenshot_20220109-162728_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s have probably been better adding a few cupboards above and maybe a larder unit in there. It looks tacky af. I’m sure she’ll add a few tRiNkEty bits in there to make it look even more shite. As for the begging. Give it a rest dani! It’s getting desperate now

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So Emma Bridgewater is now Emma B?!?!?!

Surely she's not leaving the microwave and toaster like that in the PaNtRy?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Desperate Dan strikes again. If your engagement sucks look at the shite content and constant affiliate links you peddle.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The post that she was begging for love has only 22 comments, 9 of which are her own & she’s hidden the number of likes but a quick scroll through there is not many for someone with 102k followers

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The post that she was begging for love has only 22 comments, 9 of which are her own & she’s hidden the number of likes but a quick scroll through there is not many for someone with 102k followers
I noticed that only she can see how many lines she gets per post. Obviously not a lot or she wouldn’t be begging for likes. It makes me wonder how much she actually makes on all her swipe ups if she’s having to hide/beg for likes.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.