ItsDaniellesjourney #10 aff link this, swipe up that, come on babes pay for my new build tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stop saying the rona you bleeping boomer. Also, itā€™s ā€˜definitelyā€™ not the RONA because that would be very inconvenient for her. I canā€™t deal with her Jocelyn Wildenstein face this morning.

edit: omg sheā€™s just mansplained a gender reveal

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Stop saying the rona you bleeping boomer. Also, itā€™s ā€˜definitelyā€™ not the RONA because that would be very inconvenient for her. I canā€™t deal with her Jocelyn Wildenstein face this morning.

I think Rona is even bored of her now so I doubt Rona will go near her šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How is her little sister pregnant she was drinking not that long ago ? First Iā€™ve heard about it werid šŸ˜‚
That is strange, Iā€™m sure they went to bottomless brunch not that long ago for her sisterā€™s birthday. Maybe it was longer ago than Iā€™m remembering, each day just rolls into one with our Dan

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Hahah I was going to say this. ā€œWe are going to a gender reveal which is a reveal that reveals the gender so if itā€™s a boy or a girlā€

Well no bleeping tit Danni, thank you for that clarity.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This is the same person who said ā€œYou guys know how much I love my coffee in the morningā€ so it makes sense that she thinks sheā€™s the only one whoā€™s heard of a gender reveal too.

Reactions: 4
How is her little sister pregnant she was drinking not that long ago ? First Iā€™ve heard about it werid šŸ˜‚
Yes, plus she met up with her sister after her work's Christmas party..I remember her saying that she had gone home early and her sister had gone to town.

Reactions: 2
Nah I reckon she was just having a strop yesterday about her engagement being so bad.
Yeah sheā€™s probably thinking if I go off here for a day everyone will worry and panic and make her engagement go back up when she comes back on , I honestly think she has rona and is refusing to admit it as she doesnā€™t want to stay in etc

• Angry
Yeah sheā€™s probably thinking if I go off here for a day everyone will worry and panic and make her engagement go back up when she comes back on , I honestly think she has rona and is refusing to admit it as she doesnā€™t want to stay in etc
Definitely think she had it then if she did take a test it was a while after.

Also thatā€™s the worst cheese on toast Iā€™ve ever seen.

Happy blinkin Friday everyone. I did save her story and cut it down to all the blinking but I donā€™t know how to upload videos! So youā€™ll have to use your imagination

• Haha
With half the country having caught covid this winter, if she hasn't had the sense to get tested she's a first class head

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.