ItsDaniellesjourney #10 aff link this, swipe up that, come on babes pay for my new build tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed that only she can see how many lines she gets per post. Obviously not a lot or she wouldn’t be begging for likes. It makes me wonder how much she actually makes on all her swipe ups if she’s having to hide/beg for likes.
I think she makes bugger all these day which is why she does so many, perhaps back in the day when she seemed a bit more genuine but I think her followers soon lost interest when Danielle saw pound signs, I know I did.

Reactions: 5
Of all the places in her fOrEvEr HoMe where doing built-in shelves would make sense and she just chucks in some cheap metal baskets instead I just cannot.

Reactions: 8
That shelving unit is actually disgrace. After getting the living room built-in with cabinets, another small bit of money would of got that kitted our properly when they were there. I cannot stand buying something for the sake of it. Save up and get it done right or in dan’s case just get it done the minute you decide you want it!!!

Reactions: 5
That shelving unit is actually disgrace. After getting the living room built-in with cabinets, another small bit of money would of got that kitted our properly when they were there. I cannot stand buying something for the sake of it. Save up and get it done right or in dan’s case just get it done the minute you decide you want it!!!
Reminds me of that clothes rail she bought (which of course she aff linked) and had to buy another because she bought a cheaper one and it broke

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Reminds me of that clothes rail she bought (which of course she aff linked) and had to buy another because she bought a cheaper one and it broke
We are slowing doing out our house & my husband refuses to buy anything cheap as states we will only end up replacing it in a few years so may as well save & buy a decent item of furniture. We have done 3 rooms out in over a year & plan on doing the rest within the next year or so (allowing our savings to replenish) rather then do it on the cheap & buy tat.

Reactions: 8
I actually refuse to use swipe ups unless I am getting a good discount, I am not lining these people pockets. Swipe up for my paint....get the boat Dani just tell us the color or i will just check a color chart!!

Reactions: 4
How the duck does she manage to make chilli look dry?
And totally agree with everyone else, that “pantry” would look good with built in shelves/compartments for the washer & hoover etc. Those baskets things just look awful!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her begging for likes reeks of desperation doesn't it?? If people like something, they will "like it", I would never like something because someone asked me to (stubborn like that🤣). There's nothing natural, original or organic about her Insta anymore, it's all just beggy and greedy. So different for her original feed.

Reactions: 6
Sixty British pounds she paid for those metal tray basket things!! It’s giving me dingy staffroom when I worked at Mark One in 2002 vibes.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.