It’s The Fergusons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Making food for the teacher you know the other parents are rolling their eyes at them in the playground! 🙄

Reactions: 2
Adding an insta dad thing to their website. As if hes qualified to make any kind of judgement on another dad.....
And they left the any questions box open......hmmmm I have a couple!

Why has this thread been moved out of families? Couldn’t find it when I looked!

Reactions: 1
Just a thought but perhaps Teddy is so distressed at the school drop off because his parents are blubbering and acting like he's off to Timbuktu for a year?! I don't think they've done him any favours by sending him part time in reception

Reactions: 8
Why are thay getting in a state about the kid going to school? It happens get over it and let the boy grow up!

Why did this lot get moved from families? No updates since being in micro influencers. Boooo! 😂

The semi naked dancing? I watched it on mute as I was up with my son, I have no idea what they were doing but it was totally unnecessary

I literally just came on to mention this lol.

I felt a bit sick watching it. It was almost a "keys in a bowl" scenario wasnt it.
Vile.

The reason Teddy is not settling at school is because he senses their anxiety and he is aware of the fact that they hate sending him thete. I mean he's perfectly cared for and is clearly very loved, but I think the way they go on they are on the verge of damaging his mental health.

Reactions: 3
The reason Teddy is not settling at school is because he senses their anxiety and he is aware of the fact that they hate sending him thete. I mean he's perfectly cared for and is clearly very loved, but I think the way they go on they are on the verge of damaging his mental health.
Thay mentioned the other day that since starting school he know sleeps in there bed, what good is that gonna do him.

Yeah how many of us were tempted to reply on the advice story to say STOP BABYING HIM AND CLINGING TO HIM AND LET HIM BE A SCHOOL KID!!!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.