It's the Fergusons #9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last big drama I recall with them was Al fighting over Hannah’s choice of secondary school for Isla & he was sharing details on how other parents could take it further if they were in the same situation. Did he ever follow up on that or did she get to go to the one she wanted? at the time he was pretty much down to Zero contact with Isla, has that changed? I see a couple of recent pics of her on his grid.
Pretty sure contact is sporadic. I get the impression it’s I’s choice not to go.

Reactions: 2
So this is gonna be their content for the next 6 months then?!
Oh, please God, no. Tales of Jens anxiety for the next six months like during covid.

Not belittling anxiety - I suffer too. Just no need to try and make a social media account happen out of it.

• Haha
They have nothing else now I is of the age she is. When I looked at their page yesterday, for the first time in about a year, there is literally zero content/post/stories now. Chatter here has died to nothing so they have zero troll oxygen to feed on. Essentially they are irrelevant and faded into obscurity from which they came from.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Anyone else think if she could fly then she’d be just turning up on the poor boy for time together? Let him just go be a 18 year old!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
"I am determined to be the best version of me when Louis comes home"?????

Jesus love, he's not your husband who's gone to fight in the Somme.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ted is probably going to emigrate to Australia the first chance he gets, I’ve never known such a needy, clingy parent.

Reactions: 8
It all comes across as so attention seeking;as if something really missing from their lives that they have to behave this way!

On about her son like he’s living her dream. Behave Jen and grow up.

Reactions: 1
She does know that no one apart from her cares about her son going travelling.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m sick to death of seeing her moaning about her night shifts and not seeing her husband get vegan tit food then this. Is it me or is she having a go at family’s not visiting? Just do your job. She’s so boring. As someone whose lost people to dementia it’s not as easy as it may seem and paying to have them in a care home is not an easy choice.

Attachments

I’m sick to death of seeing her moaning about her night shifts and not seeing her husband get vegan tit food then this. Is it me or is she having a go at family’s not visiting? Just do your job. She’s so boring. As someone whose lost people to dementia it’s not as easy as it may seem and paying to have them in a care home is not an easy choice.
Working in dementia care, she should know better than to shame families. Having a parent with dementia is the worst thing that I have ever had to cope with. everyday is a fight for them to get care. no one gives a tit, not the care home, not GPs. Relatives have to battle constantly and on top of that, going to visit is another mental and emotional battering. There are so many reasons that families may not visit often. top of the list - their own mental health is in the toilet. It doesn’t mean they don’t care, it’s actually the opposite. The more you love someone, the harder it is to watch them
deteriorate and self preservation kicks in.

I was the first to say I would be there for my parent everyday if they ever went into a home. in reality, it was there years of fighting on their behalf for the most basic of things, the anxiety of knowing that when you went to visit, there would be another issue to complain about, the guilt, the Stress. I couldn’t visit all the time for my own sanity. Three years of of that before my parents death at Christmas has left me with severe anxiety and PTSD.

So Jen can duck right off.

• Heart
There are so many reasons that people don’t visit.
My mum never visited her dad in his care home. The reason she didn’t go is because he was an utter hole who was awful to his wife and kids when they were small including regularly leaving them without food, my mum was the eldest of a large family and saw it all. Just because someone is old or ill it doesn’t mean that they were a good person during their lives .
St Jen can shove her poorly educated views up her arse quite frankly.

Reactions: 6
There are so many reasons that people don’t visit.
My mum never visited her dad in his care home. The reason she didn’t go is because he was an utter hole who was awful to his wife and kids when they were small including regularly leaving them without food, my mum was the eldest of a large family and saw it all. Just because someone is old or ill it doesn’t mean that they were a good person during their lives .
St Jen can shove her poorly educated views up her arse quite frankly.
It was so ignorant of her to post that. She clearly has no clue.

Moving to the island now that I has seen the light and doesn’t want to see them!!! What have they turned ted into 🙈🙈🙈