It's the Fergusons #9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for the new thread. Did yous all see the post about the trolls, clearly trying to drum up some engagement. 😂🙈

Reactions: 2
As a mother of 6 ( 5 are lads) they’ve all done all their exams except my youngest who is 15. All I can say is 1- they’d not want a candle
2- if I got them one and posted it they’d disown me 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 3
As a mother of 6 ( 5 are lads) they’ve all done all their exams except my youngest who is 15. All I can say is 1- they’d not want a candle
2- if I got them one and posted it they’d disown me 😂
Why is she burning it in the garden??? 🤪 their children aren’t allowed privacy remember!

Reactions: 1
Mark Owen has an “oh, tit, her again” look on his face in that photo.

I feel so sorry for the celebs that have the same people follow them again and again. It must get a little worrying.

Reactions: 6
Mark Owen has an “oh, tit, her again” look on his face in that photo.

I feel so sorry for the celebs that have the same people follow them again and again. It must get a little worrying.
The time she was on camera with him giving him a present he looked really uncomfortable & slightly freaked & she looked so creepy. I wonder does she give off stalker vibes. Mark looked like he wanted to run a mile!
The pic last night has a ‘not her again 😩’ look about him.
Her behaviour was probably the same with Al, stalked her prey until he fell for her

It was the tagging of the take that members in the post for me. Absolutley cringe!!

• Haha
Here we go again

Just came to say the same.

EasyJet drama
Anxiety and take that drama

duck OFF YOU BORING TWATS
---
What does he want? Our sympathy?
She can follow mark owen around the country getting trains everywhere just fine when she wants to- and the apparent anxiety didn’t pop its head up at all.
She can go to a premier in london and look- no anxiety….!

So why do you think we’ll believe you this time?
9DCD408C-17D5-469A-AB80-90455CB2C92E.png
E02A3439-1969-43AF-9D56-0F9DEEA9D900.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I’d say Mark Owen is delighted he won’t need to be looking over his shoulder wondering if she’ll appear like a giggling teenager 😆

Reactions: 9
Will the moaning never end?

I tell you what, if you want to spare Ted the anxiety and heartache, then don’t leave him at the door waiting to see if I is coming to visit.

You are putting all the emotions on to him. Take him out. Don’t tell him that I might be coming. Anything else.

God, they are thick.

And I thought they were supposed to be in Denmark stalking Mark Owen anyway? So they wouldn’t have seen I anyway this weekend?

(Just realised, they have probably just stuck that “parental alienation” photo in there for attention, it’s probably not even about this weekend).

Reactions: 13
Will the moaning never end?

I tell you what, if you want to spare Ted the anxiety and heartache, then don’t leave him at the door waiting to see if I is coming to visit.

You are putting all the emotions on to him. Take him out. Don’t tell him that I might be coming. Anything else.

God, they are thick.

And I thought they were supposed to be in Denmark stalking Mark Owen anyway? So they wouldn’t have seen I anyway this weekend?

(Just realised, they have probably just stuck that “parental alienation” photo in there for attention, it’s probably not even about this weekend).
They have nothing else, this thread (like their account) is dead in the water until they mention I. It’s the only way they get any attention or engagement and has been their pattern for several years now 🙄🥱

Reactions: 5