It's the Fergusons #9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They talk absolute bollocks. They won’t move to the IOW. They won’t have the money . Until lazy lard arse gets a real life paying job they’ll not get a mortgage.

Reactions: 8
Just as boring as ever.

Imagine I posted on my Instagram everyday that I was going to work, or going to bed.
“Just got home from the office, now off to bed until I’m back at work tomorrow!”
My friends would soon tell me to shut the duck up.

FYI Jen- being a carer doing night shifts doesn’t take away all the bad things you’ve done in your sad pathetic life.
IMG_8253.png

Just as boring as ever.

Imagine I posted on my Instagram everyday that I was going to work, or going to bed.
“Just got home from the office, now off to bed until I’m back at work tomorrow!”
My friends would soon tell me to shut the duck up.

FYI Jen- being a carer doing night shifts doesn’t take away all the bad things you’ve done in your sad pathetic life. View attachment 2866807
If Al had a proper job, she wouldn‘t have to be knackering herself doing back to back nights.

I will never understand why she doesn’t go back to teaching. Part time, supply, tutoring. I’ve done care work, the back breaking nights. I only did it as I had no choice. There’s no way I would have done it if I was a qualified teacher.

Reactions: 4
If Al had a proper job, she wouldn‘t have to be knackering herself doing back to back nights.

I will never understand why she doesn’t go back to teaching. Part time, supply, tutoring. I’ve done care work, the back breaking nights. I only did it as I had no choice. There’s no way I would have done it if I was a qualified teacher.
Easy money too. We pay €30 an hour for my sons tutoring. Considering how much they both spoke about loving teaching, there must be a reason why they’ve both stepped fully away from it.

Reactions: 4
Easy money too. We pay €30 an hour for my sons tutoring. Considering how much they both spoke about loving teaching, there must be a reason why they’ve both stepped fully away from it.
I know. Private tutoring is very expensive. They always said how she was such a great teacher and loved it.

I honestly can’t understand why you would do care work for minimum wage when you have the option not to. It’s rough work, long hours, you get treated like tit on management s shoe. she makes caring for elderly people with dementia sound so lovely. it’s really not. And I say that as someone who both worked it and had a parent with it. It’s an awful job, even if you love the residents, you have to deal with crap pay, long hours and disrespect.

I think she’s totally off her rocker to do that over a private tutoring gig she could do from her own home.

Reactions: 3
It’s very odd how neither of them teach now. Jen in particular as people have commented in the pst that she was actually good at it and seemed to enjoy it plus of course she cok pick and choose what she did if she did supply or she could tutor, there is a huge market for decent tutors.

Reactions: 2
So weird I was thinking of this thread last night as it has gone deathly quiet again, I'm sure dad of the year Al seems like quite the catch now that Louis has gone off travelling, they have to pay for their own rent now and St Jen has to work nights in a care home to pay the bills in order for Al to sit at home and post memes run dadsnet

Reactions: 5
I’m sure I read that they have a bad reputation locally because they were carrying on their affair at the school they were working at and there was some inappropriate behaviour. I could understand not wanting to hire a tutor who is known for that behaviour while they were at work.

I’m sure saint Jen of hives doesn’t enjoy care work as much as she goes on about it, but she does love any opportunity to paint herself as the next mother Theresa. And she has nothing else to post about!

She acts like she’s the only person in the world who works as a carer and has kids when so many people are in the same position and just get on with it without moaning.

Reactions: 1
How is she affording to go to all these shows? I went to 2 nights at the O2 to see the The 1975 and what with tickets,accommodation,travel,food and merch it cost a fortune! I'd saved for a year to do it.

Reactions: 5
How old is she and how many times does she need to go and see TT?! I mean at this point it feels like a very unhealthy obsession. Not to mention how is she affording the constant tickets, it's not like she has bad seats from the pictures she posts. They must be costing £100+ easily plus the train and the food/drink etc. It's crazy - I tell you something for nothing, I wouldn't be working all those nightshifts to put money in the pocket of Mark Owen and friends :LOL: Bizarre adult behaviour.

Reactions: 7
Some of those stories are just disgusting. That dick head hubby of hers just goes along with her obsession. She’s unhinged.

Reactions: 3
Some of those stories are just disgusting. That dick head hubby of hers just goes along with her obsession. She’s unhinged.
Just in case anyone missed how gross this couple are….!
Two pictures of Jen’s ugly smug ‘I think I’m young and sexy’ face (you’re not!) and their gross stories…

IMG_9119.jpeg
IMG_9120.jpeg
IMG_9121.jpeg
IMG_9122.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 7