It's the Fergusons #9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
YAWN!
no wonder your engagement is down guys!
it’s copy and paste and copy and paste again!

Reactions: 2
Their regurgitated content was boring the first time, I don’t know why they keep reposting. Yes miscarriages are tit, yes you’re sad that you’ve had so many but what do you gain about reposting the same story multiple times within a week? Many people are going through the same thing. Unfortunately it doesn’t make you special.

I also don’t understand the moaning about night shifts. So many people work nights, maybe if cheating Al got a real job instead of just posting memes on a dead social media account then she wouldn’t have to work so much and could spend more time with T?

Reactions: 6
Why would a qualified teacher work 56 hours a week, unsociable hours, earning minimum wage? It just doesn't make sense to me that cheating Jen would do that whilst cheating Al arses about on the Internet all day!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Why would a qualified teacher work 56 hours a week, unsociable hours, earning minimum wage? It just doesn't make sense to me that cheating Jen would do that whilst cheating Al arses about on the Internet all day!
Unless there’s a reason why she can’t work as a teacher anymore. Wasn’t it rumoured they both left under a cloud for inappropriate behaviour at school? That would mean she couldn’t get a decent reference for teaching jobs.

Unless there’s a reason why she can’t work as a teacher anymore. Wasn’t it rumoured they both left under a cloud for inappropriate behaviour at school? That would mean she couldn’t get a decent reference for teaching jobs.
I was thinking there must be a reason so that makes sense. They have no content now that they can't exploit his daughter!

There has to be a reason. Care work and especially working nights in care isn’t a great job. Most people do it as they don’t have a choice. You can care about elderly people all you like and want to make a difference to those with demetia, but at the end of the day, it’s horrendous hours, horrendous conditions and the pay is a joke for what you do. Nothing about working minimum wage, long hours and usually getting treated like tit by employers is remotely rewarding.

Been there, done that and There’s no way on the Earth I would have done that job if I was a qualified teacher.

Yep, also during lockdown she did some online education bits when schools were closed and even people on here were commenting that she was obviously passionate about it and was good at it. Very odd for her to not go back into teaching(even supply teaching) or if she didn’t want to do that she could have offered tutoring either online or in person. There is a huge surge in home educators looking for that kind of thing and she could have easily worked while Ted is in school and maybe one or two evenings tutoring schooled kids too.

Yes, was going to add my friend is a teacher and has gone to supply work and tutoring. She can basically pick her days and hours, schools are desperate.

And tutoring is a huge business. She’s crazy not to do that instead.

I’m sure she was tutoring at some point because she kept posting the activities she was setting up for the children. Maybe the parents didn’t like the way she was over sharing everything?

I hate the way they over share about the elderly too, when I imagine they haven’t given consent or even have capacity to consent to be used on their social media.

Reactions: 4
All those hours of nightshifts. If it’s for the money, I’d be telling Al to go back to teaching to pull his weight rather than pissing about with the JK idiot.

Reactions: 5
The performance with the balloons was so put on! Very strange

Reactions: 1
Maybe they are having to pay full market rent now, that’s why she’s had to kill herself working all those nights.
Probably. Louis Dad seems like a decent person, I imagine they’ll take advantage for as long as they possibly can.

Reactions: 3
Wow I’d forgotten about these two. The thread has totally died so I’m assuming there is now something in place to stall their disgusting behaviour towards I’s mum.

I’m actually shocked that Louis is going travelling, I can imagine Jen wasn’t very happy about that idea. I hope he has a great time.

Reactions: 4
Last big drama I recall with them was Al fighting over Hannah’s choice of secondary school for Isla & he was sharing details on how other parents could take it further if they were in the same situation. Did he ever follow up on that or did she get to go to the one she wanted? at the time he was pretty much down to Zero contact with Isla, has that changed? I see a couple of recent pics of her on his grid.

Reactions: 1
Bloody hell, she’s overbearing.

He’s going travelling to have fun for 6 months, not going to war.

My child is a few years older and actually does go off for months at a time with the forces. I’ve never acted like that. She’s so odd.