It's the Fergusons #9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How embarrassing is the Mark Owen obsession. If it was a bloke posting about a woman’s boobs it would be unacceptable, but it’s the exact same for her, being all pervy about him.

Reactions: 6
This thread is so dead, I bet they hate it because it means they are literally dull as ditchwater.

Reactions: 5
For a family that likes to remind us they have no money they sure do go on lots of holidays, go to lots of gigs and have lots of "weddings". They easily could have bought a house by now.

Reactions: 11
Have you seen the ‘professional’ photos from their anniversary shoot? So cringe.
They look so fake ‘let’s look like we’re having fun and in love’.
And the beer lanyards? So ridiculous.

Jen the cheat may have had her makeup on, but she still looks of Al’s Grandmother.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
For a family that likes to remind us they have no money they sure do go on lots of holidays, go to lots of gigs and have lots of "weddings". They easily could have bought a house by now.
But why spend their money on a mortgage when they can scrounge off St Jen’s ex?!

the pictures from their anniversary party are so odd, she looks increasingly like his mother. I’ve never known a truly happy couple to have so many weddings and parties to celebrate themselves, I wonder who they’re trying to convince here?

Reactions: 8
I think the fact they complain about money, go on so many holidays, and buy a ticket for every event or attraction for Isla despite knowing she’s not coming is ridiculous for a family who are skint.

Reactions: 8
I think the fact they complain about money, go on so many holidays, and buy a ticket for every event or attraction for Isla despite knowing she’s not coming is ridiculous for a family who are skint.
I don’t believe that they do this at all. Maybe once or twice for show on IG, but not to every event they goto.

I don’t believe that they do this at all. Maybe once or twice for show on IG, but not to every event they goto.
Oh I think they do. Didn’t be once say he saves all the tickets for her memory box. I imagine he waves them in her face at every opportunity in his attempts to turn her against her mum.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Oh I think they do. Didn’t be once say he saves all the tickets for her memory box. I imagine he waves them in her face at every opportunity in his attempts to turn her against her mum.
Oh now you’ve put it that way, I can see him doing this!

The ticket thing is just horrendous, i don’t know what they think it will achieve other than to make Isla upset. It’s so manipulative.

What a prick, yeah I can see him doing this.Why does Jen think she's lucky to have Al?I can't see one single redeeming or attractive feature about him, physically or as a person. I'd say Is mum is the lucky one (obv I don't mean how he has treated her, but you get what Im saying)

Guys!! They *never* see eachother Ok!
Queen bee is sooooooo busy helping old people and Al is even buuusssssier sharing memes over on dadsnet!
Let’s not forget the 2 holidays, the constant gifs and date nights they have shared them together!
But why let the truth get in the way of an insta story

IMG_2699.png

Queen bee is sooooooo busy helping old people and Al is even buuusssssier sharing memes over on dadsnet!
Let’s not forget the 2 holidays, the constant gifs and date nights they have shared them together!

View attachment 2447909
I bet their engagement is tit. No one gives a duck, both parents have to work in most households now and it doesn’t make them special. It’s just something for them to post about now they aren’t sharing all the “high conflict bio mum” bullshit anymore.

For what it’s worth, I think the only high conflict bits come from cheating Al and St Jen of hives, the only person to have dedicated her life to caring for dementia patients 🙄

Reactions: 7

View attachment 2447909
So have they finally had to admit defeat and make Jen get a full time carers job? I guess posting memes online for dadsnet and doing god knows what on his computer from morning till night 7 days a week don't pay the bills 🤔

Reactions: 2
So have they finally had to admit defeat and make Jen get a full time carers job? I guess posting memes online for dadsnet and doing god knows what on his computer from morning till night 7 days a week don't pay the bills 🤔
Wonder when Al will get a proper job. And surely they will have to start paying rent soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 4