Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whateverrr

That video turns me every time they post it. Jen (cheat) looks absolutely pissed drunk and Al is just a dirty creep...every professional will tell you to cut out alcohol when you are trying to conceive, I'd hate to think others would follow the cheats advice!
This is the thing, no ones said that she doesn’t DESERVE children because she drinks but that that’s the first thing drs will say to cut down on when you’re trying.

Reactions: 9

Ellegee

VIP Member
Again cheats trying to prove something. I don’t believe I needs to co sleep with husband thief Jen. But the whole in their own room. Ok we believe you ( not)
Wants another baby but constantly moans about the ones they have

Mrspowell

VIP Member
(Al cheats on his pregnant wife) If your exhausted and broken after a few days away with the full 3 kids why on earth are you desperate for a baby? Sounds like you couldn’t cope?! It was a boat trip guys not a trip up kilamanjaro 😂 broken and exhausted honestly 😂

• Haha

Dearyme

Chatty Member
Omg you wouldn’t think she had a bloody teenager, Jen the cheat really is pathetic. Bloody Ted led. How about you pair of cheats leg the kid have a life. No wonder he’s so bloody dependent on I.
he’s going to end up scared to do anything without her at any age because she acts like he needs her for everything when it’s her that needs him to be a baby 🙄
Let him grow up a bit

• Heart

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
It’s simply Jen trying to bend the truth and control the narrative to feel less guilty after all the horrible stuff the (lying cheating) pair have done to I and her family.
100%. Al was never a proper dad to Isla, he abandoned her at five weeks old so that he could go off with another woman. They can’t seem to face facts. Isla’s step dad and her mum have been there for her, end of.

I actually find it hilarious how much these comments wind Jen up. I can just seen her furiously tapping away after reading stuff on here! 🤣

Scahudderxx

Chatty Member
It occurred to me recently that amongst all the chat about their so called perfectly blended family, the two cheats Al and Jen rarely talk about their own families. Do they have relationships with their parents? Brothers/sisters etc? I know they posted about a grandparent recently but aside from that we don’t hear much else. Strange considering they share so much about every other aspect of their lives.

• Heart

plinky

VIP Member
Both as bad as each other with 2000 word essay captions, I always have to read them twice to make sense as they are just word salads, often you can’t even work out what the point they are trying to make is. 2004 called, wants its blog back
Everything is a story as they think they have a flair for writing. Ya don’t

• Haha

C7645

VIP Member
Thank god for you guys, otherwise I would have to turn up in my normal clothes, just have the vaccine, and leave.
Can't imagine missing that gram opportunity
Always here for fellow tattlers 😂😂😂 Don’t forget to do the cringe worthy pose. If it doesn’t make people want to crawl up their own arsehole with embarrassment then you’re doing it wrong 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha

Crazymum

VIP Member
Shut up cheat Al you’re on a friggin chair!

It’s taken from the security camera obvs.... security camera facing at the bed?? Let’s home nobody intercepts the camera!!
Just came here to post the same! Does he think we are thick. Ok cheating Al while you’re over here reading. Stop being a tosser. Make Jen the cheat a cup of tea. It must be exhausting acting out crap for us tattlers.

Attachments

• Haha

thesmallone

“It’s why I stay silent”. Like fuck you do you lying cheats. It’s all you talk about. Without this woe is me narrative you’ve got nothing.

If Al wanted to be at Isla’s christening maybe he shouldn’t have fucked off

Good luck Al (you lying cheat) with getting an invite to her wedding the way you’re carrying on
"It's why I stay silent" whilst posting about it on Instagram 🙄 oh the irony.
Tell you one thing, St Jen, if you want things to improve with H then this is most definitely not the way to go about it! How about accepting some responsibility for the actions that caused this "blended family" situation?! Might help.

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
It was pretty dull and uninteresting. Man and woman go to park. 😂
But of course, they always have to add that element of drama, “I LIED TO MY WIFE”.

why is everything a story with those two, why can’t they just explain normal events in a normal way? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

SweetPotato

Chatty Member
Her hair looks lovely and I’m all for treating yourself - but weren’t they (the cheats) listing all the things that were broken in the house (that they live in rent free) are they (the liars) as skint as they actually make out?! I really can’t stand Instagrammers who aren’t transparent about stuff like that! And why does EVERYTHING require a massive dramatic paragraph?!

C7645

VIP Member
Wtf are the last 2 stories about? Are they using those photos as comedic value like use a funny photo as a random background? Fat shaming 100%
I just don’t get it! Are they (Al’s a cheat) making fun of people who struggle with weight? I mean the first story has noose? Are they (Al’s a cheat) making fun of people with mental health issues. Those photos just aren’t funny in the slightest and are more than a little offensive

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow

Crazymum

VIP Member
Gotta be yanking our chains. Like they’ve been on low or no alcohol ! Pull the other one cheats.

No cheats they look nothing like twins , stop pushing it. Obv they have similarities they share a father ! My kids look like their cousins on my husbands side. Doesn’t mean they look like twins. Come on cheats I get you want a baby but pushing I and T get told they look like twins is stupid.

Attachments

Last edited:

plinky

VIP Member
I have seen this happen before my eyes - the older child won’t necessarily resent the little one, they love them. But they will always feel ‘odd’ and like something doesn’t fit right in the family. Of course this is blamed on the child, on the mum. But it’s because things ARE ODD. Like always having to be sensitive and hyper aware of the younger child’s needs and not their own, and their own needs are never really spoken about. That one parent has a clear grievance with their main parent. These 2 have a fear about T they don’t have with the other 2. L is older/secure because he’s got 2 parents who get along and was already coming into his own when he got a brother. T is insecure because his parents have a fuck ton of issues they project out in a chaotic fashion. I is quietly compliant because she’s learned how to be through the chaos she’s already seen. It’s a slow ticking countdown. Focussing completely on the wrong child by far

• Heart