It's the Ferguson’s #5 Led by Ted or Gaslit by Al. You decide?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don’t know. But I don’t know how you can relate ptsd to a child on a monkey rope climbing frame. He’s not in danger .
Neither do I, it’s just ridiculous and I think that if I genuinely did have that problem, I’d be getting help for my child’s sake. He is very mollycoddled, it’s a shame.

Reactions: 3
Neither do I, it’s just ridiculous and I think that if I genuinely did have that problem, I’d be getting help for my child’s sake. He is very mollycoddled, it’s a shame.
Totally agree and if she doesn’t she shouldn’t be saying she has. T is going to grow up being treat like a baby forever.

Also the fact he’s a teacher but is so bleeping stupid winds me up. He’s talking about the ‘enormity’ of what that person did. I think you need a dictionary Al to know what enormity means
6E6E5D96-6747-4A30-8C76-F99B19CF2508.jpeg

• Haha
Some classic Ferguson (cheat) contradictions on stories tonight lovelies.
1.Party line - ‘we are a blended loving family’
Jens truth - I feel bad Ted has had nobody to play with but loved having my boys home
Reality - hasn’t Isla been there more than ever and oh, no mention of loving having I there!

2. party line - Jen doesn’t drink
Jens truth - with a pic of both holding a pint in response to a follower suggesting they get drunk - bring. It on!
Reality - both (cheats) are alcoholics and prove this regularly by posting crazy stories and creating fake tattle accounts 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What is this obsession that T has no one to play with . Did she go on like this when L was smaller? T has I when she comes over and he has L there too. He isn’t an only child and tbh it’s not the end of the world being an only child. She then says she’d quite happily keep him at home. Surely if you are worried about him not having kids his own age around you’d want him to be back at school with his friends. Also does she really think T would be that interested in a baby ? I find it all about her and Al the cheat. A baby is what they want which Is fair enough that’s up to them and I understand if they have that desire to have another baby. I don’t like them but what they’ve gone through with losses is horrible but please stop making on it’s for the benefit of a 6 year old.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
What is this obsession that T has no one to play with . Did she go on like this when L was smaller? T has I when she comes over and he has L there too. He isn’t an only child and tbh it’s not the end of the world being an only child. She then says she’d quite happily keep him at home. Surely if you are worried about him not having kids his own age around you’d want him to be back at school with his friends. Also does she really think T would be that interested in a baby ? I find it all about her and Al the cheat. A baby is what they want which Is fair enough that’s up to them and I understand if they have that desire to have another baby. I don’t like them but what they’ve gone through with losses is horrible but please stop making on it’s for the benefit of a 6 year old.
It's most likely because H has 2 with her husband.....ya know....."well I calls her step-dad 'dad' so she has to call st j of hives 'mum'"! These two cheats are so beyond pathetic, everything they do is point scoring/tit-for-tat! Jesus, if the pair of lying cheating cunts had a split second of genuine happiness in the sham they call their marriage....they wouldn't have a backwards glance at his ex. But they can't look forward and in so doing have destroyed any chance of happiness for I. They are CUNTS.

Probably! No wonder he gave up work! She probably knows he can’t keep his hands to himself!
Not sure about that...it's the one thing wankers do best 🤣 HE can't keep it in his pants...and she is so attuned to this fundamental flaw...she has her own of course; sleeping with a minor is just one! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Some classic Ferguson (cheat) contradictions on stories tonight lovelies.
1.Party line - ‘we are a blended loving family’
Jens truth - I feel bad Ted has had nobody to play with but loved having my boys home
Reality - hasn’t Isla been there more than ever and oh, no mention of loving having I there!

2. party line - Jen doesn’t drink
Jens truth - with a pic of both holding a pint in response to a follower suggesting they get drunk - bring. It on!
Reality - both (cheats) are alcoholics and prove this regularly by posting crazy stories and creating fake tattle accounts 😂😂

Exactly!!! I don’t understand why this woman who stole a married man off his pregnant wife says the things she does then thinks she’s entitled to be called Mum by I??? I don’t care if the cheats and Hs marriage wasn’t fantastic, I don’t care if the cheat is most at fault and I don’t care if she had the same done to her or any other excuse, she is a vile woman who knew exactly what she was up to and still does. She is clearly trying to wind H up. That smug look on her evil face! At least her and the cheat don’t spoil a pair!

Reactions: 6
It's most likely because H has 2 with her husband.....ya know....."well I calls her step-dad 'dad' so she has to call st j of hives 'mum'"! These two cheats are so beyond pathetic, everything they do is point scoring/tit-for-tat! Jesus, if the pair of lying cheating cunts had a split second of genuine happiness in the sham they call their marriage....they wouldn't have a backwards glance at his ex. But they can't look forward and in so doing have destroyed any chance of happiness for I. They are CUNTS.

Not sure about that...it's the one thing wankers do best 🤣 HE can't keep it in his pants...and she is so attuned to this fundamental flaw...she has her own of course; sleeping with a minor is just one! 🤣
Nah I definitely think she would be majorly insecure if he was back working in a school and I do think she was worried he would cheat, once a cheat, always a cheat. There’s no other logical explanation for him giving up work! 😂

Can someone tell me how do they / are able to obtain and post peoples IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and home addresses from here? Can they link that to someone’s Instagram account? .. is that how MOD got caught
I’ve read on here about the two of them for so long now but jumping on.. !! Can’t believe after saying they won’t post anymore of the kids they suddenly did again

Reactions: 4
Can someone tell me how do they / are able to obtain and post peoples IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and home addresses from here? Can they link that to someone’s Instagram account? .. is that how MOD got caught
I’ve read on here about the two of them for so long now but jumping on.. !! Can’t believe after saying they won’t post anymore of the kids they suddenly did again
They can’t. They can potentially get IP addresses, but they can’t get people’s addresses from them. There are all sorts of data protection laws in place so that can’t happen.
If a genuine crime had been committed, then the police can try to trace an address through an IP address, but there needs to be an actual crime committed for them to do it.
If you do a google search for an IP address, it brings up different locations as people’s IP addresses change constantly.

I think the lying cheat just heard something on a TV show and thinks that’s how it works

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They can’t. They can potentially get IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) , but they can’t get people’s addresses from them. There are all sorts of data protection laws in place so that can’t happen.
If a genuine crime had been committed, then the police can try to trace an address through an IP address, but there needs to be an actual crime committed for them to do it.
If you do a google search for an IP address, it brings up different locations as people’s IP addresses change constantly.
Oh interesting the ahh you, crazy they would write that then so they’re lying. Why don’t they just stop and give it a rest does dadsnet even make any money?

I'm on a complete delay, life etc. Anyway thanks @C7645 for creating and the superb recap. I will now catch up!

Yeah course. Unless shes Mother Mary. Mother Mary and Saint Jen. He likes his Saints! But theres as much dislike for her locally as there is for him. Young girls laughing about secretly stopping the pill didnt sit well with a lot of us. We felt sorry for her until the truth came out. Hes a dick. But so is she. Its the kids that have to deal with them both.

Come back Emily, I need more information. Who is Tamara? Has Al (or Ali) always been a knob? If St Jen of cheats is not the first then how many came before her? I NEED MORE ....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Exactly this! I couldn’t live further from these two and don’t know them at all. Marriages break down (as mine did) and people move on. It’s the total lack of disrespect for the mother of his daughter that leaves an after taster tbh regardless off the past

Every time. He is absolutely awful (cheat) and St Jen is his lying supporter/enabler.

Oh interesting the ahh you, crazy they would write that then so they’re lying. Why don’t they just stop and give it a rest does dadsnet even make any money?
Because they’re so dumb on technology, they think the rest of the world is too. When in reality, people out there who know far more about this stuff than him have proved him wrong and called him out.

Love it when they drink alcohol (all the time!)....it's had an effect already....they talk such utter shite and bollocks! Pathetic cunts always seeking attention....fuckoff! You carry on pickling ya livers....is it the band aid to your pathetic marriage? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
They literally ask for the negative responses. Why keep putting on about the trolling. What even is their account about now. Is the only content they have trolling 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.