It's the Ferguson’s #5 Led by Ted or Gaslit by Al. You decide?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sadly it doesnt surprise me. He is extremely controlling and paranoid. He has nothing to hide though... makes you wonder? 🤔

Watch the dms carefully, that's how another influencer got caught out. They will slip up. Probably once hes had a few.
He hated that I wouldn’t come round to his point of view! He was like ‘go ahead and unfollow but know that my kids are adored’ he was very defensive and confident that I had been lied to in some way by h’s family!! Totally paranoid. I’ll keep an eye out for next time he’s drunk on stories and poke the bear a bit more 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Christ I didn't know these weirdos hasd a thread on here 🙋🏼‍♀️. I used to follow them a while back but Al (who cheats on his pregnant wife) really made my skin crawl, he is so slimy and sleezey he really makes me want to heave. I had to unfollow as he really made me feel uncomfortable watching the way he treated Jen (who cheats with married men). Not that she is much better IMO but he is something else.
Anyway hi, look forward to reading more

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Christ I didn't know these weirdos hasd a thread on here 🙋🏼‍♀️. I used to follow them a while back but Al (who cheats on his pregnant wife) really made my skin crawl, he is so slimy and sleezey he really makes me want to heave. I had to unfollow as he really made me feel uncomfortable watching the way he treated Jen (who cheats with married men). Not that she is much better IMO but he is something else.
Welcome! Am I right to say I recognise you from brummymummy thread??
Its great to have more people come over here and realise what al and jen the cheats are really like! I think we would have many more people here if this thread wasn't hidden in influencers

Reactions: 4
Welcome! Am I right to say I recognise you from brummymummy thread??
Its great to have more people come over here and realise what al and jen the cheats are really like! I think we would have many more people here if this thread wasn't hidden in influencers
Yes I am usually found over on her thread 😂😂 I didn't know much about the back ground of these two until I read the thread today. No wonder she looks so down trodden all the time, I know she hasn't had it easy and my heart goes out to her for certain reasons but honestly he must be really sucking the life out of her!! What a total pair of cocks though they belong together

• Heart
  • Haha
Yes I am usually found over on her thread 😂😂 I didn't know much about the back ground of these two until I read the thread today. No wonder she looks so down trodden all the time, I know she hasn't had it easy and my heart goes out to her for certain reasons but honestly he must be really sucking the life out of her!! What a total pair of cocks though they belong together
I knew it, your name felt known to me but the gorgeous picture of babs gave it away😂 brummymummy is also a big supported of these two cheats, she's often commenting on their stuff and that makes me dislike her even more. Anybody who finds al and jens content enjoyable or trustworthy is a total idiot!
Do you need any of us to give you a little catch up on what we've covered off or have you read the previous threads?x

Reactions: 3
I knew it, your name felt known to me but the gorgeous picture of babs gave it away😂 brummymummy is also a big supported of these two cheats, she's often commenting on their stuff and that makes me dislike her even more. Anybody who finds al and jens content enjoyable or trustworthy is a total idiot!
Do you need any of us to give you a little catch up on what we've covered off or have you read the previous threads?x
Our babs is a stunner 😂 I think I'm pretty much caught up thanks, I've has a good read today. Page one is excellent by the way so big up to whoever compiled that 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Looking forward to watching events unfold with these two now 😂 can't wait. ☕☕

• Haha
Welcome, I’m a watcher in the brummymummy thread and recognise you! Hopefully more people come over here and realise what these two are

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm sorry but is anyone else absolutely speechless at their latest grid post, not only is he learing all over J but he calls her a that too!!!!! May be I'm being a bit to sensitive but the whole thing just made my skin crawl! 😒

Reactions: 1
I'm sorry but is anyone else absolutely speechless at their latest grid post, not only is he learing all over J but he calls her a that too!!!!! May be I'm being a bit to sensitive but the whole thing just made my skin crawl! 😒
He is, always has been, a disgusting, sleazy unreconstucted bleep! St j of hives cheated with an absolute POS.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if he asked permission to share that private and personal message.
Probably not, because he’d only have to be asking himself! 🤦‍♀️😂

They also really need to work on their maths....’after 10 years’.....does Al (the cheat) need reminding how old his daughter is?! 🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.