It's the Ferguson’s #5 Led by Ted or Gaslit by Al. You decide?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I’ve just gone back over the last couple of pages on the thread (Al’s a cheat) and this is what I don’t get. On Monday Jen (knowingly slept with a married man) shared the question from the follower below and then less than 24 hours later they (cheat) shared the story with the grid post of herself drinking with the made up comments on ...... what a bleeping contradiction! And I can’t imagine that Al the cheat shared the question story as he appears to have done duck all to support homeschooling

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Oh god, Jen (who sleeps with married men) has had a ‘message’ suggesting she sets up a teaching resource business. Uh Jen, how about you just go back to teaching if you miss it so much?! No kids at home during the day to look after. Get a bloody job!!! Oh wait you need to be at cheating al’s beck and call and keep an eye on him in case he strays. Again!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh god, Jen (who sleeps with married men) has had a ‘message’ suggesting she sets up a teaching resource business. Uh Jen, how about you just go back to teaching if you miss it so much?! No kids at home during the day to look after. Get a bloody job!!! Oh wait you need to be at cheating al’s beck and call and keep an eye on him in case he strays. Again!!
Kids go back to school next week so who is going to buy into this! Parents are fed up of homeschooling. All Jen the husband thief and al the cheat have done is moan about home schooling throughout ! She needs to go back to a real job if she misses teaching so much. In fact the pair of them do. His job is like a child pretending at life.

Reactions: 6
Don’t forget about that pointless podcast he’s been promoting recently, I find it hilarious it’s called ‘Don’t tell your mum’ could it be any more apt title for a compulsive liar like Al 😂😂😂😂 It’s an example of Al the cheat riding on the coat tails of heart DJ JK 😂😂😂😂
😂😂😂😂 I know we are only 10 pages in but PLEASE can “don’t tell your Mum” be the next thread name 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Interesting how the first story was posted (Al’s a cheat!) and then deleted and replaced with the second. Suppose the first (Al cheated on his pregnant wife) doesn’t go along with the theme of the moment does it 😂😂😂
The last story the cheats have just posted is clearly bait. They are wanting one of us to say something that they can use as them being bullied. Or just for us to keep talking about their alcohol consumption in general. Strange behaviour for people who say one of them doesn’t drink, then clearly shows themselves drinking. Possibly some sort of personality disorder? It’s a shame for the children. I hope the cheats get some help, it must be hard for them keeping up with their own and each others lies. No wonder perfect Jen who stole a married man is stress and anxiety riddled!

The last story the cheats have just posted is clearly bait. They are wanting one of us to say something that they can use as them being bullied. Or just for us to keep talking about their alcohol consumption in general. Strange behaviour for people who say one of them doesn’t drink, then clearly shows themselves drinking. Possibly some sort of personality disorder? It’s a shame for the children. I hope the cheats get some help, it must be hard for them keeping up with their own and each others lies. No wonder perfect Jen who stole a married man is stress and anxiety riddled!
Exactly! I can’t imagine what it’s like for Al the cheat and Jen to lead a life where the focus is trolling the so called ‘trolls’ just to generate content. And they call us pathetic 😂😂😂 I genuinely hope they (Al’s a cheat) seek some help or support for whatever issues the need to discuss (and I’m not referring to an issue with alcohol in case Al the cheater pops by)

Attachments

• Haha
Urgh Jen the husband stealer I don’t need to know if Al the cheat wants to have date night with you tonight coz L’s off to his dads. Ooh put T to bed early. Like that will happen, T is boss of that house. Que drunken stories because god forbid you actually have some quality time together away from your phones and without the kids. No doubt there will be an influx of made up trolling tonight for you both to come on and discuss while chucking the drinks down .And don’t get me started on the way she calls L’s dad daddy . Poor lad must be mortified.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Urgh Jen the husband stealer I don’t need to know if Al the cheat wants to have date night with you tonight coz L’s off to his dads. Ooh put T to bed early. Like that will happen, T is boss of that house. Que drunken stories because god forbid you actually have some quality time together away from your phones and without the kids. No doubt there will be an influx of made up trolling tonight for you both to come on and discuss while chucking the drinks down .And don’t get me started on the way she calls L’s dad daddy . Poor lad must be mortified.
It kills me how she refers to herself as mummy when talking about Louis and refers to his dad as daddy, it’s actually so embarrassing, he’s 16!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
In the same vein, she said “put Teddy down” like as if he’s a baby! He goes to bed. Stop babying him 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Ok so just catching up
Jen (who cheats with married men) has quit home schooling - yet has portrayed herself as an expert on schooling at home for the past fortnight?!?
then when asking us (we don’t give a tit Jen!) if we think Al theperv is after a date night, she suggests if Prosecco is chilling then it’s on - but Jen you don’t drink remember? And if you do, you had those gins Last night - don’t over do it hun 🤣🤣 I’m blocking al and Jen (who carry on their affair behind his pregnant wife’s back) tonight Cos I can’t stomach anymore drunken stories on insta!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If Jens role in the dads net is that integral to their business then why is it always al(cheat) doing work and working late? why haven't we seen Al(cheat) schooling Ted whilst jen(homewrecker) does some work 🤔

In the same vein, she said “put Teddy down” like as if he’s a baby! He goes to bed. Stop babying him 🙄
I associated it with me having to put my dog down when she had cancer!

Well done L but come on Jen the husband thief. That’s not the grading now. Put the real ones on with a pic! Anyone can make it up. Not belittling L at all but as a teacher there’s no a b c now! Also this year they get a teacher mark yet again not exam results. My son had to last year and he got all 9’s . I’m hoping my Daugher does this year as she’s amazing.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
No mention of maths... or science though. Sad to think he perhaps didn’t get an A* in those so she wouldn’t share them?

• Sad
Wouldn’t she know that the grading changed for GCSE exams? I thought she was an award winning teacher.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.