It's the Ferguson’s #5 Led by Ted or Gaslit by Al. You decide?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Promoting their posts again I see. Why pay to get them viewed?! You can tell which videos are promoted.. their view count is high but their likes are not!

Reactions: 4
This two make me laugh more with every sad, pathetic story they post 😂😂 😂😂😂😂 Honestly their ridiculous antics, stories and posts show how empty their lives are. Plus they are the biggest liars I’ve seen, no one is that cruel about Jen’s infertility, in fact it’s mentioned at the start of every thread.

Wonder if all the comments about how H has traded up since Al the cheat left her maybe hit a narcissistic nerve 🤔🤔🤣🤣

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This two make me laugh more with every sad, pathetic story they post 😂😂 😂😂😂😂 Honestly their ridiculous antics, stories and posts show how empty their lives are. Plus they are the biggest liars I’ve seen, no one is that cruel about Jen’s infertility, in fact it’s mentioned at the start of every thread.
They're just a pair of attention seeking prats! I feel sorry for the kids. Imagine looking on social media in years to come and seeing that! I’d be mortified! My kids would be so ashamed of me if I acted like that for the world to see.

Reactions: 8
Oh drain so boring same old shite when they have nothing to share. Obsessed with his look swear it’s every day he’s banging on about it. Where’s our mate Emily?

• Haha
These two can’t possibly be in charge of children, not in a personal or professional way, surely????
That video turns me every time they post it. Jen (cheat) looks absolutely pissed drunk and Al is just a dirty creep...every professional will tell you to cut out alcohol when you are trying to conceive, I'd hate to think others would follow the cheats advice!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I thought she didn’t drink? She looks like a drunken mess
It’s nice of Jen the cheat to mix it up a bit,
Mess/drunken mess/cheating mess/smug mess/ mess mess.

I’ve not been around for very long, what do the cheats get up to when T is at school? I think Jen’s proven during lockdown that Dadsnet can survive without her. And as we saw on their stories today drunken cheating Al just lazes in bed even when he’s homeschooling T. Does their page ever get interesting other than their bizarre posts where they make lies up about being trolled. Will Jen sorry ‘Emily’ have time to come back online to chat with us when T is back at school on Monday?

• Haha
That video turns me every time they post it. Jen (cheat) looks absolutely pissed drunk and Al is just a dirty creep...every professional will tell you to cut out alcohol when you are trying to conceive, I'd hate to think others would follow the cheats advice!
This is the thing, no ones said that she doesn’t DESERVE children because she drinks but that that’s the first thing drs will say to cut down on when you’re trying.

Reactions: 9
Course he’s downstairs working . More like he’s sitting pissed. And stop making on like he has a big important job. He runs dadsnet😂😂 hardly rocket science. And as if a grown man can’t wash his face 😂 God I wish my insomnia would do one . I can’t cope watching these idiots on instasham!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Course he’s downstairs working . More like he’s sitting pissed. And stop making on like he has a big important job. He runs dadsnet😂😂 hardly rocket science. And as if a grown man can’t wash his face 😂 God I wish my insomnia would do one . I can’t cope watching these idiots on instasham!
Can’t believe the cheat admitted he doesn’t wash his face 🤢 how unhygienic! And who is calling cheating Jen Mummy at 11pm? Is T still up or does L call her Mummy?
The only thing cheating Al is working on downstairs is his next affair!

• Haha
Can’t believe the cheat admitted he doesn’t wash his face 🤢 how unhygienic! And who is calling cheating Jen Mummy at 11pm? Is T still up or does L call her Mummy?
I know what a filthy grot. And you could do see they were on the drink. I would think L calls her mummy. Wouldn’t surprise me if T was up still , they are Ted led after all 😂 ( working on his next affair haha)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Came here to say this 😂😂 (Al’s a cheat) and all jokes aside if I was married to a man (Al’s a cheat) with his past I’d be thinking the same and that’s without her level of anxiety

Yea, hes working on his facebook page that posts memes and articles during the night 🤣🤣 unless he is emailing another country who is up at this time of night to 'work' with? Absolute denial.

• Haha
Yea, hes working on his facebook page that posts memes and articles during the night 🤣🤣 unless he is emailing another country who is up at this time of night to 'work' with? Absolute denial.
Don’t forget about that pointless podcast he’s been promoting recently, I find it hilarious it’s called ‘Don’t tell your mum’ could it be any more apt title for a compulsive liar like Al 😂😂😂😂 It’s an example of Al the cheat riding on the coat tails of heart DJ JK 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Crying they are being trolled for content, pathetic 😂 No one even said that about the fertility and drinking!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
When has anybody said that?? It’s standard. Advice not to drink if you’re TTC and nobody said she (the home wrecker) doesn’t deserve a baby unless she (home wrecker) is T total. Had to make sure I put the brackets in in case they screen shot and badly edit to prove their point

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.