It's the Ferguson’s #5 Led by Ted or Gaslit by Al. You decide?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like H traded up from Al 👍
I know i shouldn't have posted her profile, but the stuff the new member was saying didn't sit right with me, and although I couldn't prove most of it wrong, one thing I could prove was that her profile is private on insta.
But you know what it reminded me of, when al was questioned by a follower if he thinks posting so much about isla is okay, and al replied "her mother posts her on her social medias so why shouldn't I"
Like there was no difference between hannahs private account and als with 30k!
Something about that new user is not right

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I know i shouldn't have posted her profile, but the stuff the new member was saying didn't sit right with me, and although I couldn't prove most of it wrong, one thing I could prove was that her profile is private on insta.
But you know what it reminded me of, when al was questioned by a follower if he thinks posting so much about isla is okay, and al replied "her mother posts her on her social medias so why shouldn't I"
Exactly, there is a huge difference between sharing picture of your children on your private account for your friends and family and sharing the most intimate details of your family life / profiting from your children on a public Instagram account! Just proves to us all that Al is a compulsive liar who will say anything to try to justify his behaviour and the choices he has made.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The fact that our new friend hasn’t popped up to defend themselves (Probs too busy kayaking with the boys 🤣) speaks volumes

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yup. The next time they get some drink down them in an evening, they’ll make a reappearance.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yup. The next time they get some drink down them in an evening, they’ll make a reappearance.
I think the next time that account comes on, we should just ignore them. Not reply/rise to their comments. Its the easiest way to make them stop!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Absolutely not! I think @emily456 is talking to herself on here and their stories. They can both fuckoff...still and always will be a pair of utter cunts!
Came on to say exactly the same - they came on here to try and stir things up. Load of bollocks, probs mother of boys account messaging its the Ferguson’s account!?!l all that crap about toxicity from H again ...seems very convenient after Emily dropped in here

Reactions: 7
I think the next time that account comes on, we should just ignore them. Not reply/rise to their comments. Its the easiest way to make them stop!
I totally agree! They’ve done it before and they were outed pretty quickly but I had my suspicions right from the first comment from them this time, it just didn’t sit right with me at all. I probably shouldn’t have engaged with them, but I was intrigued as to what their motive was. Now I assume it was that the recap on the start of this thread hit them hard! 😉

Anyone seen their stories this afternoon? Coincidence? 🤔
Omg! 😂 They are so transparent and if there was any doubt about our mystery poster being Al, they’ve just made it abundantly clear that it was by posting that story! Your sheep might be gullible enough to believe your tripe but we are not! What makes me laugh the most is he goes on about how the trolls (I.e H and her family) should ‘all move on after a decade blah blah blah’, but he’s the only one I see talking about it still! Think you’re the obsessed one Al and another reason why J is probably so anxious! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I totally agree! They’ve done it before and they were outed pretty quickly but I had my suspicions right from the first comment from them this time, it just didn’t sit right with me at all. I probably shouldn’t have engaged with them, but I was intrigued as to what their motive was. Now I assume it was that the recap on the start of this thread hit them hard! 😉

Omg! 😂 They are so transparent and if there was any doubt about our mystery poster being Al, they’ve just made it abundantly clear that it was by posting that story! Your sheep might be gullible enough to believe your tripe but we are not! What makes me laugh the most is he goes on about how the trolls (I.e H and her family) should ‘all move on after a decade blah blah blah’, but he’s the only one I see talking about it still! Think you’re the obsessed one Al and another reason why J is probably so anxious! 🤷🏼‍♀️
Omg just seen the story’s! How spooky that basically that was pretty much the line yesterday’s poster went along. What a load of shite! They’ve wrote that themselves. They can’t even wait a good few days to put fake tit online. It’s so obvious. Sad sad people. As for the person messaging them saying ooh the things we’ve read etc making on like it’s someone that knows H. Do go away you lying cheats. They love to play games. Why can’t they just go and enjoy their patchwork coparenting family if they’re so happy. Imagine just closing down your public account and living your life. Just have a private account with your friends on. Oh sorry they have no friends 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Sounds like it was @Emily465 (aka Al) messaging himself...is he becoming more unhinged as the weeks go by? Looking forward to the cheats sharing stories of their walk to clear the air 😂
He dies t seem to understand the way they write is so obvious. Also why blot out these peoples names if they’re bigging them up. Why is it always a private message and not a comment on a post if they’re so fabulous. Oh yea because they are full of crap 😂

Reactions: 5
Came on to say exactly the same - they came on here to try and stir things up. Load of bollocks, probs mother of boys account messaging its the Ferguson’s account!?!l all that crap about toxicity from H again ...seems very convenient after Emily dropped in here
Think we've hit the nail on the head there! Can't stand the way that person who's messaged them has made out like H is the problem. Al and jen are the ones who have spent years posting personal information and creating this image of H being the ex from hell. She has kept quiet all this time and we have never heard her side, all al has ever done is shout about how hard his life has been.
Also the part about being silent and respectful...I dont even know what to say. I truly think they believe they are victims in all this

Attachments

Reactions: 13
It occurred to me recently that amongst all the chat about their so called perfectly blended family, the two cheats Al and Jen rarely talk about their own families. Do they have relationships with their parents? Brothers/sisters etc? I know they posted about a grandparent recently but aside from that we don’t hear much else. Strange considering they share so much about every other aspect of their lives.
Al the cheat obvs read your comment and answered it for you, he’s obsessed with us!!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Think we've hit the nail on the head there! Can't stand the way that person who's messaged them has made out like H is the problem. Al and jen are the ones who have spent years posting personal information and creating this image of H being the ex from hell. She has kept quiet all this time and we have never heard her side, all al has ever done is shout about how hard his life has been.
Also the part about being silent and respectful...I dont even know what to say. I truly think they believe they are victims in all this
They are seriously unhinged! All the evidence of him doing anything BUT stay silent is on here for anyone to read! The constant digs at H and the made up ‘trolling’. I’ve never seen anything from her come up anywhere and the cheats haven’t had it to share either, just like the ‘troll’ posts, so they clearly don’t exist! I think you’re right though and he’s convinced himself he’s the victim, like the true narcissist he is!

Reactions: 7
Respectful is the man who posted text messages and WhatsApp to his followers 🤣🙈
He def wasn’t respectful when he flew into my dms after I commented that I couldn’t agree with what he did picking I up at Christmas and leaving H crying at the school. When I was a 🐑 I had opened up about my experience of blended families and he threw what I had said right back at me! Then started asking if his ex’s family had contacted me and could I help with their police investigation?! I know the last year has caused lots of peoples mental health to decline but genuinely Al (who cheats on his pregnant wife) think you need to seek help Cos you are not all there!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Boom! If we needed proof that the new poster was Al, they’ve just given it out! 🙄 The tone of the writing and the way it was composed but made to look like the poster didn’t know what they were doing to cover their tracks was obvious, as was the passive aggressive tone of the emails 😂😂😂😂 hilarious

He def wasn’t respectful when he flew into my dms after I commented that I couldn’t agree with what he did picking I up at Christmas and leaving H crying at the school. When I was a 🐑 I had opened up about my experience of blended families and he threw what I had said right back at me! Then started asking if his ex’s family had contacted me and could I help with their police investigation?! I know the last year has caused lots of peoples mental health to decline but genuinely Al (who cheats on his pregnant wife) think you need to seek help Cos you are not all there!
oooooh any other tea to spill ☕? He’s such a knob!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sadly it doesnt surprise me. He is extremely controlling and paranoid. He has nothing to hide though... makes you wonder? 🤔

Watch the dms carefully, that's how another influencer got caught out. They will slip up. Probably once hes had a few.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.