It's the Ferguson’s #5 Led by Ted or Gaslit by Al. You decide?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oop

oops sorry i did rely but i dont think im always tagging right. no not locally. he lost his friemds from the school ad from the church. I see them out but always alone.

yes and she says similar to that fat twit, and so do her family. all od them are at it. Ali's family dont have any accounts, v old fashioned and i dont think they even have mobiles. one of the children (i wont name now i know the rukes, sorry) has some sort of additional need and yet is still platered all over the internet. Where are the childrens rights.

Are you saying H has facebook and instagram accounts that are public? I appreciate
oop

oops sorry i did rely but i dont think im always tagging right. no not locally. he lost his friemds from the school ad from the church. I see them out but always alone.

yes and she says similar to that fat twit, and so do her family. all od them are at it. Ali's family dont have any accounts, v old fashioned and i dont think they even have mobiles. one of the children (i wont name now i know the rukes, sorry) has some sort of additional need and yet is still platered all over the internet. Where are the childrens rights.
Are you saying H has public facebook and Instagram accounts? @Emily465

Last edited:
Have to say just one thing to @Emily465 - so H skipped get her pill, did she also tied him to the bed to have a baby with him? Because from what we see he says for him the marriage was over, so why have sex with her then?

Reactions: 7
I very rarely comment (and am not anyone involved, nor do I know anyone, I just hate influencer culture and find it all very sad and laughable) But there is definitely some very, very, veerrrrrryyyyyy similar language, grammar and punctuation happening in these new posts comparing to Al & Jens posts. Then there’s some very deliberate attempts to make it seem not so! In my most humblest of opinions our new commenter is Al.

Reactions: 11
I very rarely comment (and am not anyone involved, nor do I know anyone, I just hate influencer culture and find it all very sad and laughable) But there is definitely some very, very, veerrrrrryyyyyy similar language, grammar and punctuation happening in these new posts comparing to Al & Jens posts. Then there’s some very deliberate attempts to make it seem not so! In my most humblest of opinions our new commenter is Al.
Right?! If they are genuine then I’ll eat my hat but who gets that defensive from the off as somebody new to the conversation?! And having read all 5 threads, would know where we are at with it all! Doesn’t give off a genuine vibe at all

Reactions: 9
Saying they dislike both parties is trying to throw everyone here off the scent. Gotta do better though, no one is falling for it.
I’m not happy about the other children, who have nothing to do with this being named when their mother has her social media profiles private. I hope they will be removed.

Reactions: 9
Right?! If they are genuine then I’ll eat my hat but who gets that defensive from the off as somebody new to the conversation?! And having read all 5 threads, would know where we are at with it all! Doesn’t give off a genuine vibe at all
@Emily465 joined at 9.44am and first posted at 9.52am yesterday...she must be some speed reader to have read all 5 threads!

Saying they dislike both parties is trying to throw everyone here off the scent. Gotta do better though, no one is falling for it.
I’m not happy about the other children, who have nothing to do with this being named when their mother has her social media profiles private. I hope they will be removed.
Exactly, I's brothers have never been named on here

Reactions: 8
Very odd goings on! Very odd indeed. We need Mrs Marple on the case get that location of that person stat. I think it might be the TW area? I think this is another person creating duplicate accounts just to argue with oneself!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
All that delving around on social media just highlights to me the lack of personal connections the cheats have to family / friends. And Al justifies that by suggesting his family are old fashioned / dont have mobile phones. It's actually hilarious. The only reason they have so many followers on instagram is because it was the Dadsnet page. They changed the name to Its the Fergusons and started a new Dadsnet page. It's all a con and they are totally deluded!

Reactions: 5
FFS. I come on with a differnt viewpoint so im the lying twit? I also have no interest in defending anyone at all. Quite the opposite. They both need calling to their actions. Why would i visit other instsgram threads? I have no interest in instagram. Or strangers. These twats live in the area around me and the school and church community was affected by their actions. My unwanted viewpoint is that yes he a scumbag. but guess what. so is she. Im all for womens rights but what about the child's rights? Isla didnt ask to be born in to this mess and now theyve continued adding kids to the tit show. Louis, Isla, Ted, Zach, Noah, all dealing with the consequences of their parent's selfish and arrogant actions. Can't say I agree people are welcomed here. Its agree with the majority or get called Ali and Jen and a liar. I think ive joined something differnt to what i thought it was.

That woman was in their maritial home. He should have been kicked to the curb. Not welcomed back and used to create an innocent child. They both make digs at each other and both need to grow up and focus on the kids.
Whoever you are, wherever you have come from. Please for respect of the children, remove the names of hannahs two boys. She has private profiles and we only name people who are public and are happy to use their children for engagement (like al and jen) remove those boys names, nobody on here needs to know them

I like hannah, she has always been lovely when I have messaged. She works hard as a midwife and is a great mother to her three children. She had her heartbroken when her daughter was a baby, her husband cheated and hurt her in so many ways. She moved on with life, got re married and had 2 more children. Nobody would know anything about her if it wasn't for al. Al revealed her name, put pictures up of her street and spent years convincing his 30k followers that she was a monster. We defend her, because we know there is always another side to a story.
I'm uncomfortable with this new member bashing her. Hannah has private profiles (as you can see in this screenshot) and keeps her opinions to herself. If you spent all day looking you would never find a post on any of her social media slagging al off the way he does when it comes to her. Im also uncomfortable with this new poster popping up and including the names of hannahs two young sons, who are kept private and are nothing to do with al and jen (this is an al and jen thread, not a hannah one, her boys should NOT be brought into this) and the fact this new member has made numerous remarks about hannah "adding a load more children into the mix" who are you to say this? So her first marriage ended in cheating, she found happiness again, and had more children, but they have made it sound like that is not allowed. What should she have done, stuck with one child and lived alone all her life, not finding happiness again, why shouldn't she have had those children. Those boys have had their lives protected by hannah and her husband. We know every each of Ted's life just by what al and jen have posted. Its completely ridiculous to suggest hannah is making her children's lives a mess by being happy and moving on

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Very odd goings on! Very odd indeed. We need Mrs Marple on the case get that location of that person stat. I think it might be the TW area? I think this is another person creating duplicate accounts just to argue with oneself!!!
Think we’ve all been thinking that 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
oop

But this is when I don’t believe you... they do have local friends.. I know some of their friends.

I also live local, and your ‘if you live local you’d know’ is bullcrap. They’re not ‘famous’ in Tunbridge Wells. It’s not like they walk down the street and people bat an eyelid, so no! People aren’t here talking about them and knowing their business.
What are your motives here...?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.