It's the Ferguson’s #5 Led by Ted or Gaslit by Al. You decide?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still banging on about MH. Apart from H. She is exempt
And obviously St Jen is a MH expert, right after posting a book which leaves no doubt as to how she feels about H. But no doubt we'll all be reminded of the need to be kind 🙄

Reactions: 4
I would be an absolute lunatic if my husband cheated, left me and my newborn started a new family AND THEN started an online presence proclaiming to be an incredible first time dad with that smug faced cow. Honestly I’d probably need sectioning. That’s not crazy that’s a fair reaction to the way someone has treated you

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Does anyone know Hannah? Is she the villain she’s painted to be?
The cheats have never once shown any piece of evidence to back up any of their claims regarding Hannah and her family, and bearing in mind how they love to share screenshots of text messages etc, I don’t believe for one second that if they had received anything like this from Hannah, they wouldn’t be plastering it all over their SM (lying, cheating, pieces of tit!). The only insight we’ve seen for ourselves from Hannah’s side (other than things said here), were pleading messages at Xmas from her family begging Al (the lazy, cheating slob) to let Isla speak to her mum after he pretty much snatched Isla from school without Hannah knowing....now let’s talk about crazy! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The only thing the cheats have to tell us is that they are angry that H won’t speak to them and has a court order

how much of a bleep would you need to be to someone for them to not speak to you for nearly a decade

Reactions: 5
The only thing the cheats have to tell us is that they are angry that H won’t speak to them and has a court order

how much of a bleep would you need to be to someone for them to not speak to you for nearly a decade
Exactly this!

Reactions: 2

An al sized one...massive 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Most people wouldn’t blame the ex for being a bit of a mental witch anyway. Why should she make life easy for someone who upped and left her with a tiny baby? If the marriage was truly over before she was conceived he had 9 months to leave but chose to do it when she was a newborn

Reactions: 4
What kind of woman uses the crazy ex slur against the woman whose husband she slept with while they were married? It’s a horribly sexist comment and she should feel very ashamed of herself.

Reactions: 9
Most people wouldn’t blame the ex for being a bit of a mental witch anyway. Why should she make life easy for someone who upped and left her with a tiny baby? If the marriage was truly over before she was conceived he had 9 months to leave but chose to do it when she was a newborn
Exactly! Queen of hives is so spiteful it’s unreal, not content with stealing a married man away from his wife and newborn baby, she then has to be as nasty as possible to the ex.

Yes glad I have heard she’s a nice person. Can you imagine your ex who you find out is batshit is then parading round on SM!! Giving silent digs! I would be mortified and crazy myself

I do! She has the biggest heart and has chosen to stay silent and dignified. She puts her children first before anything, and has to put up with so much crap from her X. Do not believe a word of what they say!!!!
Glad to hear it! No don’t worry I had my eyes opened a few years back. I just find them to be very very odd

Reactions: 3
They completely and utterly deserve each other and that’s karma enough for me. Their unhappiness radiates from them every time they post.

I do hope, however, that they stop posting about their kids. One day Jen & Al will see, but probably won’t accept, the damage they’ve done to all of their shared children.

No matter the financial gain, I would never post intimate details of my children's lives online. It’s so sad to watch adults need that kind of validation in their lives. The Instagram culture is toxic.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Al (the cheat) offering lessons on how to be a good husband.
1. He cheats.
2. He can't even put his own clothes away.
What a catch!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
St Jen of Hives is getting hair extensions? Wow- is the lying cheat trying to help her look younger?
Not sure that will work.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Pleading poverty most of the time but the cheat can now afford to pay for the husband stealer to have hair extensions?! 🤔

Reactions: 8
4C1735A1-7120-4937-A91C-5C2EF04FCB3E.jpeg

st Jen looks even more like a witch now 😆 they look cheap and ratty, god knows what they’ll look like after a few weeks!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 572832
st Jen looks even more like a witch now 😆 they look cheap and ratty, god knows what they’ll look like after a few weeks!
They’ll look like rats tails within a week. Honestly what a bloody waste of money. Jen the cheat had ok hair anyway. The upkeeps ridiculous and as she’s always working etc ( so she says) and such a busy mum doing school runs when will Jen the cheat have time! 😂😂

Her hair looks lovely and I’m all for treating yourself - but weren’t they (the cheats) listing all the things that were broken in the house (that they live in rent free) are they (the liars) as skint as they actually make out?! I really can’t stand Instagrammers who aren’t transparent about stuff like that! And why does EVERYTHING require a massive dramatic paragraph?!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.