It's the Ferguson’s #5 Led by Ted or Gaslit by Al. You decide?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t put it past Al cheating troll to have reduce the amount of income they make during any child arrangement order to limit maintenance to H (in fact wasn’t that mentioned before??) looks like it’s backfired and Karma has come home to roost 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wouldn’t put it past Al cheating troll to have reduce the amount of income they make during any child arrangement order to limit maintenance to H (in fact wasn’t that mentioned before??) looks like it’s backfired and Karma has come home to roost 😂😂😂
Yes 100% this! And going on about how Jen works all the time to cover their tracks and potentially pay her a bigger salary than him or something to help with maintenance payments. And we all know she is not working full time!

Reactions: 5
I reckon they’ve been turned down for a mortgage or told they cannot borrow anywhere near what they need . I’d put money on it
Good call. I wonder if they will all of a sudden be staying put a bit longer (if I was Louis' dad I'd be charging them rent).

Reactions: 2
I reckon they’ve been turned down for a mortgage or told they cannot borrow anywhere near what they need . I’d put money on it
I was coming on to say exactly this! 100% this is the bad news! How’s that hiding your salary to avoid paying child maintenance working out for you now cheating Al?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Mortgage companies will want copies of bank statements too so they can look at your spending (lying cheating husband stealing / wife abandoning couple that they are ). Seeing gym memberships and payments for hair extensions will go against them because they’ll be deemed to be spending too much money, even if they think they can afford it then bank will disagree

Reactions: 7
She really loves herself doesn't she - on her recent story. Also you know later they'll be saying 'we have had so many messages asking why Jen is not longer singing with Isla we wasn't going to say anything out of respect but.....'

Reactions: 5
Probably cheats just trying to make something out of nothing 🙄🙄🙄
It’s like when people tag themselves in hospital or put on some cryptic post and when people ask what’s wrong, they’re like ‘i’ll pm you hun’ 🙄 Can’t bear that-so attention seeking and why bother putting anything on at all! It’s probably leading to something like, ‘Isla’s mum wouldn’t let her’ or some other BS!

Also, to post about it on both stories and mention it more than once, she’s pathetic and so full of herself.....

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
WAqq aw
Probably cheats just trying to make something out of nothing 🙄🙄🙄
she reallllly fancies herself doesn’t she. The smug pouting and posing and eye bleeping herself. Makes me die she portrays herself as an anxious wall flower haha

Reactions: 8
Aren’t the cheats both incredibly and unusually quiet today, especially given I is with them 🤔🤔🤔😂😂😂

Not sure if it’s still the same, but when my friend had to get CSA payments for her kids, the dad got to pay less because he has them at least 1 night out of 7. Because the kids stayed with him every other weekend (& some salary skullduggery by his boss) he paid £68 per month for 3 kids. It didn’t even pay for their school dinners.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Saint Jen of Hives pulling on the heartstrings (see what I did there🤣) and begging for a Free Loan Car!!
Weren’t they advertising one the other week 😂 maybe they could borrow that again. Then how about someone gifting them a free house , they dont like paying for essentials like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Considering her and Louis's Dad get on so well you'd think he'd let them rent the house (instead of staying in it for free) when Louis is 18. I don't think there as friendly as she likes to make out.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.