It's the Ferguson’s #5 Led by Ted or Gaslit by Al. You decide?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just LOVE how the pair of cheating knobs assume that WE have nothing better to do because we critique them on here!

That pair, of all people, are trying to judge us and assume that WE don’t work. Jen and Al, maybe look in the mirror at your own unemployed selves and then come back later and try and accuse us on here of not having anything better to do...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
They literally have nothing else to talk about do they. Post crap , come here then go and moan about trolls. Come on you cheats say the big bad word, tattle! Send everyone over here so they can see what you’re both about.

Reactions: 2
Imagine Jen (cheat) being the only person you can call on for help 😂 then she posts about it for everyone to see!

Reactions: 4
They literally have nothing else to talk about do they. Post crap , come here then go and moan about trolls. Come on you cheats say the big bad word, tattle! Send everyone over here so they can see what you’re both about.
Yeah exactly. We might be talking about them here, but she’s wittering on on Insta, sharing private details about the whole step mum situation and then sharing private details of an “elderly” friend. Maybe she’s the one who needs to find a better way to spend her time.

What’s prompted all of St Jen’s discussion on the subject????
I would hazard a guess at the fact that a few pages who are actually trying to start conversation about step parenting and have genuine followers have got wind of her and started sharing her page about (Jens a lying cheat) so she sees a chance to be some sort of expert on it and has shared their pages - probs hoping for a collab to raise her profile?! Maybe we should all message the pages and let them know to distance themselves quick smart!!

Also exaggerating what Teddy says or does, I cannot imagine a child of his age saying these things she claims. I think he’s so anxious of new things as they make such a big deal of everything rather than just letting him get on with it.

Reactions: 3
They must have quite a little bit of money living rent free. God help them if they haven’t been sensible & they are ousted out.

I just got in from work thanks St Jen. From an actual job in healthcare (really helping people). I may comment here on my break.

I’m not filming my husbands moobs in the middle of the daytime and then drinking booze 7 nights of the week either

All I have seen St Hives do this week is pair up some socks and visit an old lady

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just got in from work thanks St Jen. From an actual job in healthcare (really helping people). I may comment here on my break.

I’m not filming my husbands moobs in the middle of the daytime and then drinking booze 7 nights of the week either

All I have seen St Hives do this week is pair up some socks and visit an old lady
Don’t forget she took cheating al the troll his charger cable twice too 😂😂

• Haha
I'm a lecturer, Saint Jen. So I actually teach people. Full time. Earning an honest living. Paying my mortgage. Not sponging off my ex. Not feeding people bullshit stories. Not pretending to be someone I'm not. Maybe you guys could try that..... obviously when you've got time away from being a nurse, triager, Saint, cheat, step mum extraordinaire, warrior, wife to a cheat, superhero.....have I missed anything?

• Haha
Sorry Jen just seen your message, been driving up down the road doing errands for my neighbours after your advice. (Cheaters) Mags down the road had me Round co op to get all the different types of rice it was a shambles Brian wanted coffee. Bragging helping people is very odd. (Dolphin killer)
Pat on the back lovely she can help these people but in what way? To get content for the gram? Very questionable.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How do pictures of half naked men such as Al (cheat) :sick: raise awareness on men’s mental health?

Reactions: 1
I am so glad this thread exists, if I was still a follower of theirs I sure wouldn't be after this tit show jen has pulled. The "i don't talk about it online" narrative is mind blowing, does she even realise she's just aired some seriously personal details about isla, hannah and hannahs husband.
I know sometimes in the film world the step mum is often made to be evil, and the step dad the hero, but this situation is so different. Jen wants to talk about sexism? How about feminism hun? Jen slept with al while hannah was pregnant with isla, for months they snuck around behind her back while she was carrying als child. Al spoiled jen with presents and flowers rather than being there for his expectant wife. While H was working her arse off as a midwife, and dealing with the normal strains of pregnancy, al was meeting jen in the park for a quickie, with no thought to his baby. Jen has painted this picture of her and al being sidelined by H and her husband, acting as if her and al are hard done by.
When the reality is Al left baby isla when she was 5 weeks old. He made the choice to walk away from his infant daughter and move in with jen, he chose his mistress over his baby. Whatever way he paints it, he cannot overlook that. Marriages break up, I don't argue that, but al acts like it was a natural end to the marriage and he moved on afterwards. When really he was cheating for months and then when the grass got greener he packed and left. Hannah had no idea what was going on until that day. Imagine that, a first time mum, with a 5 week old baby and your husband turns around and says I'm off, I've got another woman. You'd be bleeping terrified.
The way jen and al act is like jen should have been involved in every isla moment for the second they got together. Even though that was when isla was 5 weeks old, and H was left on her own. Did they want H to role the red carpet out for jen and welcome her as islas new step mother.
The timeline of the events they talk about show me just how much this is about control. H was on her own with isla for two years before she met her husband, he became a part of her life a few months after. They got married and had a little boy a year into their marriage. Their little boy got to one/one and a half and started talking, he obviously called his dad, dad. Isla then at 6 years old, asked if she could call him dad too, as her brother did and he had been a father to her since she was around 3. So al and jens whole "isla has always called her step dad, dad" dig is all out of place. Isla was 6 by the time this happened. 6 years old. Not the narrative al and jen shout about. They act as if al moved in with jen, and then H moved her partner in, but there was years between all this. They cannot stand to have the narrative of H being a single mum, struggling on her own while jen and al were off having the time of their life.
I have no idea why jen has decided to do this now, especially as little isla is over there more often, they have openly saif themselves she stays every Thursday and every other weekend. I find it shocking jen feels the need to share all this so publicly, especially as H and her husband cannot have their say.
Jen you should be bleeping ashamed of yourself you lying, cheating, manipulating woman. You go on about trolls but you're the biggest one love, the way you treat H is beyond disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I am so glad this thread exists, if I was still a follower of theirs I sure wouldn't be after this tit show jen has pulled. The "i don't talk about it online" narrative is mind blowing, does she even realise she's just aired some seriously personal details about isla, hannah and hannahs husband.
I know sometimes in the film world the step mum is often made to be evil, and the step dad the hero, but this situation is so different. Jen wants to talk about sexism? How about feminism hun? Jen slept with al while hannah was pregnant with isla, for months they snuck around behind her back while she was carrying als child. Al spoiled jen with presents and flowers rather than being there for his expectant wife. While H was working her arse off as a midwife, and dealing with the normal strains of pregnancy, al was meeting jen in the park for a quickie, with no thought to his baby. Jen has painted this picture of her and al being sidelined by H and her husband, acting as if her and al are hard done by.
When the reality is Al left baby isla when she was 5 weeks old. He made the choice to walk away from his infant daughter and move in with jen, he chose his mistress over his baby. Whatever way he paints it, he cannot overlook that. Marriages break up, I don't argue that, but al acts like it was a natural end to the marriage and he moved on afterwards. When really he was cheating for months and then when the grass got greener he packed and left. Hannah had no idea what was going on until that day. Imagine that, a first time mum, with a 5 week old baby and your husband turns around and says I'm off, I've got another woman. You'd be bleeping terrified.
The way jen and al act is like jen should have been involved in every isla moment for the second they got together. Even though that was when isla was 5 weeks old, and H was left on her own. Did they want H to role the red carpet out for jen and welcome her as islas new step mother.
The timeline of the events they talk about show me just how much this is about control. H was on her own with isla for two years before she met her husband, he became a part of her life a few months after. They got married and had a little boy a year into their marriage. Their little boy got to one/one and a half and started talking, he obviously called his dad, dad. Isla then at 6 years old, asked if she could call him dad too, as her brother did and he had been a father to her since she was around 3. So al and jens whole "isla has always called her step dad, dad" dig is all out of place. Isla was 6 by the time this happened. 6 years old. Not the narrative al and jen shout about. They act as if al moved in with jen, and then H moved her partner in, but there was years between all this. They cannot stand to have the narrative of H being a single mum, struggling on her own while jen and al were off having the time of their life.
I have no idea why jen has decided to do this now, especially as little isla is over there more often, they have openly saif themselves she stays every Thursday and every other weekend. I find it shocking jen feels the need to share all this so publicly, especially as H and her husband cannot have their say.
Jen you should be bleeping ashamed of yourself you lying, cheating, manipulating woman. You go on about trolls but you're the biggest one love, the way you treat H is beyond disgusting
👏👏

Nothing more to say on these two because it only benefits them.

I hope they enjoy the bitterness, jealousy and resentment they have created and stirred up. Maybe it's the only emotion they are capable of feeling nowadays? Airing your private business on SM is what made alot of people question them in the first place, I cant see what purpose it all serves other than to provoke. Whether its us 'trolls' or islas family, who knows. I hope they actually see sense and give up on whatever mission their on. At the end of the day it's the kids that will pay the price in some way. Such a shame.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just thought I would throw it out there.... Isla has never been christened 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
This pair yet again talking out their rear end 🥱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Just thought I would throw it out there.... Isla has never been christened 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
This pair yet again talking out their rear end 🥱
Shes not staying away from gatherings for the reasons she stated. She broke up the family, I’d say between Hannah’s family & friends & probably even some of Als family & friends she won’t have been accepted into the extended circle by many. It’s not a classic breakup where a couple drift apart & move on, that is accepted in time but their situation is completely different in that they cheated & tore a Dad from his tiny baby. She’d have to endure stares, head shaking for having the cheek to make an appearance & people openly whispering about her. She’ll never be welcome so she knows better than to show up. She can paint it all rosey & make it sound like she’s doing it to be respectful but I’ve seen this happen in the past, I’ve seen the aftermath & she’s staying away for her & no one else. Cheaters

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.