It's the Ferguson’s #5 Led by Ted or Gaslit by Al. You decide?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Worryingly for two ex teachers they are not safe guarding their children. I come from a different country and now know what school ted goes to as the only blurred his badge on some of the photos 😳🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Worryingly for two ex teachers they are not safe guarding their children. I come from a different country and now know what school ted goes to as the only blurred his badge on some of the photos 😳🤦🏼‍♀️
Yeah even knowing the general location, the info they’ve given like it’s a small village school and the colour of the jumper could give it away to someone who’s that bothered to try and find out. But by pointing this out we are trolls who are endangering their children apparently. Putting this info out to thousands of strangers is not doing anything wrong according to them

Reactions: 5
Yeah even knowing the general location, the info they’ve given like it’s a small village school and the colour of the jumper could give it away to someone who’s that bothered to try and find out. But by pointing this out we are trolls who are endangering their children apparently. Putting this info out to thousands of strangers is not doing anything wrong according to them
Yeah the pixelated photos are crap and if you zoom in you can clearly see T’s school name 🙄 bleeping cheating dim wits the pair of them 🤦🏼‍♀️ (Al the cheating troll and St Jen, when you see this you might want to remove those photos 🤦🏼‍♀️)

Reactions: 3
Full of crap as usual these two. And Jen’s obviously been on the drink again to have thought it’s a good idea to post all that stuff.

They have no other content, so they have to keep going on about the blended family stuff. They’d be better off leaving social media, less and less people are buying their lies.

Reactions: 2
Notice how the cheats stories have reduced on both of their accounts this weekend = no I 😂

Reactions: 1
EAB11111-CAAE-4391-95C8-7B9E6503F4E4.jpeg

The bit she’s covered up with the vaccination sticker reads “his crazy ex” 🙄

the only one crazy in this situation is St Jenof Hives 😂 she’s bleeping deluded. Maybe things would be more cordial if you hadn’t run off with a married man while his wife had a newborn baby? Yet again unable to take any responsibility for the situation 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 11
View attachment 567990

the only one crazy in this situation is St Jenof Hives 😂 she’s bleeping deluded. Maybe things would be more cordial if you hadn’t run off with a married man while his wife had a newborn baby? Yet again unable to take any responsibility for the situation 🤦🏻‍♀️
I wouldn’t blame Isla’s mum if she had played the crazy ex! If my husband ran off with another woman when I’d just had a baby, I’d go crazy as well!

Reactions: 7
View attachment 567990

Same old same old!
The product description from Amazon
Product Description
If you have an ex-wife in your life that is ruining your current marriage and wreaking havoc with your family, read this book. It will give you the answers you need to live a life free of chaos, anger and frustration. Say Goodbye to Crazy is one of the few books that addresses how to cope with a hostile, angry ex-wife whose destructive behavior is overlooked by the courts, the society and sometimes, even your own husband

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
It's all for attention. They need any attention they get whether its negative or positive. If they keep acting like this it will reflect badly on them in the long run. Let them run with it and they will dig a hole they cant get out of. Feel sorry for their kids. The hatred must consume them 24/7.

The irony is they are the bat tit crazy ones and they publicise it for all to see! 🙄 H has always come across to be dignified in her silence -shame the same can’t be said for the cheats! I truly wonder how long they will continue to drag this out for....I get the impression H is happy and fulfilled with her life and family, unlike these cheats that can’t seem to move on.....

duck me, have you guys read the introduction to that book!!! The Ferguson cheating trolls have gone off the scale crazy 😳😳😳
This appears to sum up the cheats perfectly....perhaps someone should recommend the book to Hannah!

Reactions: 10
They should invest this time on their hands clearing up their messy house and garden. I don’t know if St Hives hasn’t noticed but she married him 8 years ago and knew what she was getting into, and H doesn’t speak to either of you and it’s all through a court order. Just get on with your life. Go feed old people quavers

Reactions: 8
Urgh, the “crazy ex” trope is just as sexist as the wicked stepmother trope. Always such a huge red flag if a guy says his ex(es) are crazy/psychos. There is usually a reason for any erratic behaviour and it’s usually the man 🙄

What. The. duck. What a horrible thing for a woman to call another woman. What happened to being kind and building each other up? What happened to respecting the mother of your stepchild/child?

What. The. duck. What a horrible thing for a woman to call another woman. What happened to being kind and building each other up? What happened to respecting the mother of your stepchild/child?
Exactly. What if Isla saw this book? She’s old enough to read and understand the title. Can you imagine how awkward it would make her feel?

Reactions: 4
duck me, have you guys read the introduction to that book!!! The Ferguson cheating trolls have gone off the scale crazy 😳😳😳
I can't even read those, beyond the first one. What a load of bleeping bullshit. I can't believe someone published that shite.
St Jen of bleeping hives is the one who shagged another woman's husband behind her back, and ran off with him when his daughter was a baby.
They're so deluded it's bonkers. Absolute poison, the pair of them.

Why would St Jen need to restore sanity to their perfect life? Coping with hives, home schooling 3 children, perfectly blended family, hardworking dual income ...... Surely the gram isn't deceiving us? More lies from the cheats.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.