It's the Ferguson’s #5 Led by Ted or Gaslit by Al. You decide?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hair looks lovely and I’m all for treating yourself - but weren’t they (the cheats) listing all the things that were broken in the house (that they live in rent free) are they (the liars) as skint as they actually make out?! I really can’t stand Instagrammers who aren’t transparent about stuff like that! And why does EVERYTHING require a massive dramatic paragraph?!
Yea they plead poverty but they either have money stashed or its all on credit. I'm sure when dadsnet got investment/taken over as a brand (whatever it was) they must have got money for that.

Reactions: 1
Oh my goodness he is such a chauvinistic pig! “Just send your wife to the hairdressers and she’ll be happy to cook you dinner and pick up your dirty clothes!” Even if he is saying it in a tongue in cheek kind of way, it is absolutely vile!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Pretty sure it's Cheating Al with too much time on his hands. If you work so hard, Al, maybe stop jumping into Tattle every time you post something on social media 🙄
Omg they’re so sad aren’t they. Go sit plead poverty while wasting money. If it takes al the cheat to spend money to attempt to make his wife look hot to him then there’s something missing in their sad pathetic marriage. Who actually cares that she had her hair done. About 20 stories and posts. And the hair flicking. How old is Jen the husband thief again. 20 or 40 odd!

Pretty sure it's Cheating Al with too much time on his hands. If you work so hard, Al, maybe stop jumping into Tattle every time you post something on social media 🙄
Then just answer the question Al the cheat "how much did they cost you for Jen of St Hives extensions?" instead telling us to DM you. If you are all about TRANSPARENCY

Last edited:
Its The Fergusons #6 cheating Al,his Saint of a wife, the elderly, trolls and blended family life

• Haha
I reckon they’ve been turned down for a mortgage or told they cannot borrow anywhere near what they need . I’d put money on it

Reactions: 7
I reckon they’ve been turned down for a mortgage or told they cannot borrow anywhere near what they need . I’d put money on it
I think you’re right. An income from social media/online forums & paid advertising isn’t secure employment & the bubble could burst at any time especially as their content is the same crap dragged up repeatedly.

Reactions: 4
i think so too..... tick took cheating Al and Jen, your freeloading ride on L’s Dad is coming to an end.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Gets harder and harder to get a mortgage with every year you get older. And depending on what they’ve been declaring In their accounts… and you need 2 years proof of decent income when your self employed. You can tell they’ve been living by the seat of their pants with no thought to the future or making secure plans

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.