It's the Ferguson’s #5 Led by Ted or Gaslit by Al. You decide?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is Al has only decided more recently (in the grand scale of things) to be a ‘doting dad.’ They didn’t share the care, he was more interested in his new family and Insta fame so Isla DID have a void that was filled. Good for everybody if she now has two loving families but she hasn’t always
Couldn't have put it better myself. It's like hes bothering his arse about it now because shes older and she will remember all the 'good' things they are doing for them now. But, she will remember (or discover) all of the not so good stuff too. Shes good for engagement too so it benefits him now to have her feature more. Finally, I honestly think that now they (cheats) are facing the reality of not having a full sibling for ted they want to now bring isla further into their and his lives. I always wonder if cheating al and jen had got their other child they would have bothered about isla as much?

Reactions: 5
Cheating Al doesn’t seem to spend much time with Isla when he has her anyway. He’s always “working” or with Ted. You can tell he can’t really be bothered with her and it’s all for show and to get one up on Islas mum.

Reactions: 12
Plus the fact that they mainly gush over teddy or Louis and you never see a post criticising either of them. Yet Isla very rarely gets a gushing post, but she does get plenty of posts complaining about her or making sly digs at her.

Reactions: 7
“It’s why I stay silent”. Like duck you do you lying cheats. It’s all you talk about. Without this woe is me narrative you’ve got nothing.

If Al wanted to be at Isla’s christening maybe he shouldn’t have fucked off

Good luck Al (you lying cheat) with getting an invite to her wedding the way you’re carrying on
"It's why I stay silent" whilst posting about it on Instagram 🙄 oh the irony.
Tell you one thing, St Jen, if you want things to improve with H then this is most definitely not the way to go about it! How about accepting some responsibility for the actions that caused this "blended family" situation?! Might help.

Reactions: 9
H doesn’t want to be friends I think she has the measure of them and has protected herself as much as she is able to. I think in some circumstances it is reasonable and understandable to do this, especially if you do not feel safe. The fact that this is all played out online gives her enough of a good reason

Your ex hasn’t needed to protect himself, which is why your relationship is different. What you have done to H cannot be compared to your ex H

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Couldn't have put it better myself. It's like hes bothering his arse about it now because shes older and she will remember all the 'good' things they are doing for them now. But, she will remember (or discover) all of the not so good stuff too. Shes good for engagement too so it benefits him now to have her feature more. Finally, I honestly think that now they (cheats) are facing the reality of not having a full sibling for ted they want to now bring isla further into their and his lives. I always wonder if cheating al and jen had got their other child they would have bothered about isla as much?
I’ve often wondered this about if they (the cheats) would have suddenly become so interested in Isla if they’d (the cheats) managed to have another baby....sadly I think not! I honestly don’t ever see any genuine love or care for Isla-everything seems either forced or staged!

Cheating Al need to rename his Instagram “trolls and the Ferguson’s”. They are obsessed with trolls, even when nothing has been said about them they still carry on.
Home wrecker Jen is suddenly obsessed with being the perfect step mum. She would feel differently about it if it were Louis.

What’s prompted all of St Jen’s discussion on the subject???? I’ve said it before, people (Al’s a cheat) would have more respect if she just didn’t keep raising it 🤦🏼‍♀️ Also Jen (cheated with a married man) you didn’t wake up to troll messages, you always actively seek them out as the story about replacing a step child replacing a birth child proves. It’s hard we get it, (Al’s a cheat) some of us are also dealing with the same issues but we don’t air the crappy (Jen and Al had an affair) laundry in public for all to see (including the children when older)

Attachments

Reactions: 1
What’s prompted all of St Jen’s discussion on the subject???? I’ve said it before, people (Al’s a cheat) would have more respect if she just didn’t keep raising it 🤦🏼‍♀️ Also Jen (cheated with a married man) you didn’t wake up to troll messages, you always actively seek them out as the story about replacing a step child replacing a birth child proves. It’s hard we get it, (Al’s a cheat) some of us are also dealing with the same issues but we don’t air the crappy (Jen and Al had an affair) laundry in public for all to see (including the children when older)
It's to increase their (AL the cheat and Jen the St of hives) engagement as there wouldn't have any content and I feel an #AD incoming!

Reactions: 1
I’m not even commenting it’s so boring
As you were. Recycling the same boring content

All hail Saint Jen, patron saint of the poor downtrodden step mums (who actually shagged the child's dad whilst he was still married to their mum) 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The thing that gets me, is how much they exaggerate what Ted has said. Considering they are meant to be qualified teachers, you’d think they’d realise that no one is thick enough to believe that he has said half the things they claim he has said... like telling his friend “thank you for giving me confidence”. What a load of bull. *cue Jen furiously tapping away on her phone in response to this*

Reactions: 3
Im in awe....is there nothing Saint jen cannot do? She (husband stealer) knows the difference between a heart attack (cheats) and a panic attack over the phone in just a few questions. Because an elderly lady (if she exists outside the husband stealers head) having a panic attack could answer questions right? She also is the BEST step mum ever. Oh and don't forget, she's awesome at snagging someone else's husband......

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Patiently waiting for cheating Al's post or story fawning over how wonderful Saint Jen is, shortly before having a sly dig at her for something in his usual gaslighting style...

Im in awe....is there nothing Saint jen cannot do? She (husband stealer) knows the difference between a heart attack (cheats) and a panic attack over the phone in just a few questions. Because an elderly lady (if she exists outside the husband stealers head) having a panic attack could answer questions right? She also is the BEST step mum ever. Oh and don't forget, she's awesome at snagging someone else's husband......
did she honestly drive 40 mins without ringing an ambulance, since when is she medically qualified to triage over the phone?

Jen is putting 111 out of a job!

Reactions: 4
I just LOVE how the pair of cheating knobs assume that WE have nothing better to do because we critique them on here!

That pair, of all people, are trying to judge us and assume that WE don’t work. Jen and Al, maybe look in the mirror at your own unemployed selves and then come back later and try and accuse us on here of not having anything better to do...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Nice that she helps I suppose but seems to be all for Instagram and likes. Would this elderly lady like this posting on there for all to see?

Reactions: 2
Nice that she helps I suppose but seems to be all for Instagram and likes. Would this elderly lady like this posting on there for all to see?
Exactly, I would say posting intimate details about elderly and vulnerable people (probably without their consent) is a safeguarding issue personally 🤷🏻‍♀️ You’d think St Jen would know this with her teaching background

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.