It's the Ferguson’s #5 Led by Ted or Gaslit by Al. You decide?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The trouble with the Cheats is that they are always behind the curve. 45%+ of the population have received their first dose. St Jen (the cheat) is a month too late with this message.

Reactions: 5
What are the husband snatchers latest stories about? She’s acting like she’s just had major surgery! Some of us had ours done on our break of a 9 hour working day before nipping home to feed and bath our children then going back to work for a 12 hour over night shift! The husband snatcher is so selfish!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
We should have a week of not commenting on them, they would have no content without this thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Does the husband snatcher have a pretend job or something? What is she going on about 1 days off work with 7 miscarriages? She doesn’t go to work. L’s Dad provides for her and her family! She is deluded if she thinks anyone is going to believe her lies!

Reactions: 9
We should have a week of not commenting on them, they would have no content without this thread.
This thread will often go quiet but then the cheats will post something completely outrageous to try to get us talking again 😂😂😂

• Haha
Hey cheats, I don’t know what weirdos you are getting in your IG but I know hundreds of people working in vaccs centres across the country in the U.K. and am on multiple groups and not a single one of them has had a protester arriving daily to throw things at them 😂.

Perhaps your friend on IG is in the US, where you do not live FYI

Having a vaccine is good. Well done
Spending $100 on T-shirt’s - well it’s your money you don’t seem to earn from anything as have no job or is getting angry on IG now your job
Having a photo shoot at vaccine centre - cringe
Photos of your husband topless - no thank you

I have huge sympathy for anyone that has experienced loss of a pregnancy and much wanted child-as I have and im sure many people on here have-and I genuinely extend that sympathy towards this pair of cheats only with regards to the loss of a child, their despicable behaviour towards Is mum whilst pregnant and ongoing is a separate issue as everybody on here is crystal clear about BUT cheating Al and lying Jen have got 3 children between them, both of them individually have 2 biological children each as well as one together, so I'll keep my love and understanding for those that will never get to experience even one precious child and to hold their heartbreak with them.i cannot ever understand this pair of cheating idiots using their pain through loss to create content instead of focusing 100% on their seemingly healthy present children.and please don't think I'm minimising anyones loss or experience, im really not or criticising anyone's choice to share personal experience.Al and jen are cheats.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Reading here again cheats. I think they’d snap up the chance at someone offering them a go fund me. Crowdfunding is different. Anyone donating to anything for these cheats must have more money than sense. Forever moaning about money and have 3 kids between them. Have a paid for house by Jen the cheats ex. I hate entitled people. They need to find something else to use now as this is dull as dishwater. Poor L will be off to uni in a few years and can you imagine how embarrassing it will be having these 2 idiots parading about on insta playing the poor me game trying to get up the duff. I’ve said it she’ll be still trying at 50. I forgot though she looks too young to buy alcohol 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 7
The constant mention of elderly is as this is their vibe. Selfless volunteers of the less fortunate

Reactions: 8
They’re seriously bleeping me off today ! I’ve had to do runs to 2 different schools and a nursery plus drop off kids at jobs and these cheating twits are moaning at a few school school runs whilst they work crappy pretend jobs at home pissin around on the internet. I need to not look at their crap as it’s so infuriating, cheats. How on earth would they have coped if they’d had lots of other kids. Clearly they wouldn’t cope, cheats.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
They turned down the go find me last time only because it would only get them so far in the process. The cheats have been seen by the best consultant apparently and had all the tests. The cheaters would absolutely accept gifted IVF or the money towards it, to me there is a reason the NHS wont do any more for them and I really think they need to respect that. If the chests were not trying for a baby co instantly, then I really wonder what else they would have to keep them together. Aside from the deceit and adulterer of course.

I'm also all for ignoring them for a week or two. It wouldn't be long before cheating al would be sending himself troll DMs and cheating jen would be sobbing about something or another. It also disgusts me the way al the cheat talks about the elderly. He is a vile little man.

Does anyone know what happened to all the insta pals they used to hang about with? There was a big guy that al always seemed to have around and I think he was one of the ones who came on here and was slagging everyone off. Dont think it's just covid that has seen them off as I don't remember seeing much of them prior to the pandemic either.

They’re seriously bleeping me off today ! I’ve had to do runs to 2 different schools and a nursery plus drop off kids at jobs and these cheating twits are moaning at a few school school runs whilst they work crappy pretend jobs at home pissin around on the internet. I need to not look at their crap as it’s so infuriating, cheats. How on earth would they have coped if they’d had lots of other kids. Clearly they wouldn’t cope, cheats.
Their choice because ted apparently cant go to the local school due to his parents behaviour in the past. Although they will say it's another reason 🙄 no sympathy. They made their choices, comes with a price.

Reactions: 13
They turned down the go find me last time only because it would only get them so far in the process. The cheats have been seen by the best consultant apparently and had all the tests. The cheaters would absolutely accept gifted IVF or the money towards it, to me there is a reason the NHS wont do any more for them and I really think they need to respect that. If the chests were not trying for a baby co instantly, then I really wonder what else they would have to keep them together. Aside from the deceit and adulterer of course.

I'm also all for ignoring them for a week or two. It wouldn't be long before cheating al would be sending himself troll DMs and cheating jen would be sobbing about something or another. It also disgusts me the way al the cheat talks about the elderly. He is a vile little man.

Does anyone know what happened to all the insta pals they used to hang about with? There was a big guy that al always seemed to have around and I think he was one of the ones who came on here and was slagging everyone off. Dont think it's just covid that has seen them off as I don't remember seeing much of them prior to the pandemic either.

Their choice because ted apparently cant go to the local school due to his parents behaviour in the past. Although they will say it's another reason 🙄 no sympathy. They made their choices, comes with a price.
Totally agree with all this. They are just horrible cheats . I can’t understand how they have any followers that actually like them or find them at all relatable. They are nobody’s. I wonder where they will move to when L’s dad kicks them out,

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Literally screenshot the same story to put on here!!!!!!!

Then this! They are literally on borrowed time in the house they’re in. Don’t have space for the 3 kids they’ve got. Obv you can’t adopt if you can’t give the child a room the same as if you foster. So come on cheats you’d make a small baby of your own share a room with a much older child ( ren) Why should T or L share their room with a biological sibling for your own wants and needs. I find them incredibly selfish. Regardless of the bedroom situation no one in their right mind would give the cheats a child to adopt.

Attachments

• Heart
Having a baby would be absolute chaos on top of the different school pickups

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.