Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thesmallone

All hail Saint Jen, patron saint of the poor downtrodden step mums (who actually shagged the child's dad whilst he was still married to their mum) 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Whateverrr

What kind of woman uses the crazy ex slur against the woman whose husband she slept with while they were married? It’s a horribly sexist comment and she should feel very ashamed of herself.

Absolutely baffled what the cheaters do all day and into the night that constitutes work for the both of them, even with their house being paid for by someone else how do they earn any money? I’m sure if they had a genuine day to day job we’d have heard about it by now!

Mrspowell

VIP Member
Al even thinks he’s better at eating curry than the rest of us. Yes al, I could eat that in one sitting. You aren’t the only greedy bastard in Tunbridge Wells 😁

• Haha

Crazymum

VIP Member
Jen the husband thief and Al the cheat are really obsessed aren’t they with wanting another child. I know it must be awful for the cheats to suffer so many losses but they do have 3 healthy children and maybe they should focus more time and effort into them. The cheats seem to do it all for the gram and tbh I think it’s all they’ve got to hold their page together otherwise what are they even about as a blended family they are not. Also I’m not knocking older women getting pregnant but Jen the husband thief is no spring chicken. They are always moaning they have limited funds and before long they will have to get themselves a house which Al the cheat will get a fright at . Especially having to support his own kids which he’s never had to do. Al the cheat might have to get a real job not his little pretend job on the internet I read on one of the comments on the cheats page where someone asks if they’ve had ivf and she or he said no but they had the drugs which didn’t work. They do realize some people are trying for a child and can’t have one yet they seem to have an entitlement around another. All well and good if they’re going to pay for it themselves. I hope to god they don’t get a free round of ivf.

• Heart

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
17 comments on the latest lying cheat’s post and one of those is from their shit.tip account (seriously you two what is that acccount? You really are pathetic). Admit it you tragic pair of narcissists nobody asked for that picture to be shared

it’s not even a good picture, the lighting is shit, it isn’t mean and moody, it’s plain shit and done by somebody who thought boudoir shots would be easy money. Jen you say he’d worn those braces in a few dates, proof that your cheating relationship was going on whilst he was married. Seems your followers are waking up to the timeline because so few of them comment or interact with you now.

• Haha

Hunztheword

Oh my goodness he is such a chauvinistic pig! “Just send your wife to the hairdressers and she’ll be happy to cook you dinner and pick up your dirty clothes!” Even if he is saying it in a tongue in cheek kind of way, it is absolutely vile!

• Sick
  • Wow

Crazymum

VIP Member
Pretty sure it's Cheating Al with too much time on his hands. If you work so hard, Al, maybe stop jumping into Tattle every time you post something on social media 🙄
Omg they’re so sad aren’t they. Go sit plead poverty while wasting money. If it takes al the cheat to spend money to attempt to make his wife look hot to him then there’s something missing in their sad pathetic marriage. Who actually cares that she had her hair done. About 20 stories and posts. And the hair flicking. How old is Jen the husband thief again. 20 or 40 odd!

Whateverrr

Another self appreciation post 🥱🥱🥱
Weird how his cheating majesty doesn’t mention that when he first met Jen he was MARRIED WITH A PREGNANT WIFE and that maybe he shouldn’t have been worried about how much St Jen who sleeps with married men wanted him.

• Heart
Do they (Al who cheats and jen who snatches husbands) have a reward chart up on the fridge or something. It's like watching children trying to please grown ups. I did this today, didn't I do well, tell me how good I am!! I think anything for a good cause is worth while but these pair of cheaters don't seem to do it unless they can showcase is for a gold star

• Heart

Whateverrr

I had my vaccine (cheats) about 6 weeks ago. I put a little photo on Facebook saying how chuffed I was (cheats) but Jesus Christ what the fuck is this imbecile (cheats) doing? Maybe she should have reflected a bit more on sleeping with a married man!

• Haha

Pastsellbydate

Pretty sure it's Cheating Al with too much time on his hands. If you work so hard, Al, maybe stop jumping into Tattle every time you post something on social media 🙄
Then just answer the question Al the cheat "how much did they cost you for Jen of St Hives extensions?" instead telling us to DM you. If you are all about TRANSPARENCY

Last edited:

Crazymum

VIP Member
Yeah I mean, it wouldn’t be hard to make the place a bit more welcoming for it would it? And maybe put up a few more pictures of her on the walls and the fridge! I never really stayed with my dad growing up, but I’m actually rather glad now because he’s scum. :)
I’m lucky I have a fab relationship with my dad I did with my stepmam too, we lost her to Covid in April and it’s just awful she’s such a miss. It was my mam that was the one trying to turn me against my dad, as a teen I realized what my mam was like. Sorry to hear about your relationship with your dad . I’ve always said I will see the cheats for what they are in years to come, unless they pull themselves together and act like decent humans . As adults we remember things from childhood. I think the cheats forget that.

• Sad

Crazymum

VIP Member
Ted the cheats son needs to learn he can’t always have what he wants. Omg me and my brother never went on like this about our brother who we used to spend 1 in 2 weekends with. This is life. You choose to have kids with different people you have to accept that I had a life elsewhere. The cheats really are far too dramatic. Does Ted the cheats offspring really go on like this or do we think it’s purely to up engagement and make H look like a nasty mother that doesn’t allow calls. They’re a disgusting pair of cheats.

Attachments

• Heart

GoldSilver

VIP Member
Al (cheat) says I will soon be able to read everything on social media.

Indeed she will. So what is he (cheat) planning on saying to her when she’s older and can fully understand everything and see him (cheat) and Jen’s (cheat) true colours?

plinky

VIP Member
Just saw again, I mean the place is encouraging this cringe what with the insta worthy photo op background and hand held sign, so they can’t be entirely blamed but the T-shirt is a step too far 😂
Did she order it online especially to go to her vaccination or was it casually knocking about in her wardrobe

Vaccination appointment ✅
Boohoo T-shirt order ✅

Photo opportunity ✅

Did she spend ages planning this outfit is what I want to know 😂

• Haha