Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DaisyandPoppy

FFS. I come on with a differnt viewpoint so im the lying twat? I also have no interest in defending anyone at all. Quite the opposite. They both need calling to their actions. Why would i visit other instsgram threads? I have no interest in instagram. Or strangers. These twats live in the area around me and the school and church community was affected by their actions. My unwanted viewpoint is that yes he a scumbag. but guess what. so is she. Im all for womens rights but what about the child's rights? Isla didnt ask to be born in to this mess and now theyve continued adding kids to the shit show. Louis, Isla, Ted, Zach, Noah, all dealing with the consequences of their parent's selfish and arrogant actions. Can't say I agree people are welcomed here. Its agree with the majority or get called Ali and Jen and a liar. I think ive joined something differnt to what i thought it was.

That woman was in their maritial home. He should have been kicked to the curb. Not welcomed back and used to create an innocent child. They both make digs at each other and both need to grow up and focus on the kids.
Even if what you’re saying is true about H (which I will say only her and Al can know the truth about that), I will say again, that’s not what we are all on here for. Isla is 8 years old, so I’d say the point you’re trying to make is pretty irrelevant now. There are people on here that follow H on social media and say she looks very happy with her family and I’ve not hear anything negative on here about her either, so I just find it surprising that your comments come so out of the blue when this situation has been being talked about for a number of years! There are people on here that also claim to be from the area and have again never mentioned anything about H. She appears to keep herself to herself, unlike the cheating scum that post every sordid detail about their messed up lives!
You say Al should have been kicked to the curb and you’re entitled to your opinion. However, I know people that have been through affairs etc and have tried to make it work, that’s pretty normal if you’re married.
You seem extremely passionate about people you clearly don’t like and something that happened such a long time ago....just wonder what made you think today you’ll create an account and come on here?! Do you still have contact with any of them now?
Also, I find it uncomfortable that you’re so willing to name specific names....

• Heart
Reactions: 9

snowydays

Nice of them to do that I suppose but I feel like their intentions were to make themselves look good. Genuine people do not feel the need to talk about all the acts of kindness they do. These two just do it for the attention and self importance.

• Heart
You surely can’t make plans with a 8 year old sure they will be free but when they get home it’s a different story. Very Odd story to share if I am being honest. Almost bait I reckon (cheating pair).

Whineandcheese

Chatty Member
Oh goodness does anyone care what Al the cheat called Jen the cheat?

The story about Ted was clearly a response to him having no friends / not appearing especially resilient. If you need to justify everything then there’s probably a wider issue guys (cheats).

• Heart

C7645

VIP Member
!Pity they didn’t think it would be a shame for Isla to not speak to her mum or family over Xmas! They may have short memories, but luckily we don’t! This whole nicey nicey approach doesn’t wash with me....I mean, I hope I’m wrong and they’ve finally worked out that if they are actually nice and respectful of H, it would be better for everyone all round but sadly I highly doubt it!
I thought the same thing this morning when I saw it. Al the cheat must be gutted that his post hasn’t attracted pages of ‘trolling’ on here today, it’s the only reason I can think of as the why the cheat would share the story TWICE in one day 😂 No Al you slimy cheat, quite frankly we are bored of your predictable baiting

Attachments

• Heart

Justrealising

Chatty Member
These two can’t possibly be in charge of children, not in a personal or professional way, surely????
That video turns me every time they post it. Jen (cheat) looks absolutely pissed drunk and Al is just a dirty creep...every professional will tell you to cut out alcohol when you are trying to conceive, I'd hate to think others would follow the cheats advice!

• Heart

snowydays

No one said anything bad about blended families or their kids. Lying again as usual to get a reaction.

• Heart

Hohoho37

Does the husband snatcher have a pretend job or something? What is she going on about 1 days off work with 7 miscarriages? She doesn’t go to work. L’s Dad provides for her and her family! She is deluded if she thinks anyone is going to believe her lies!

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
They really are a pair of lying cheating hypocrites. How many stories did we have about St Jen of Hives and her Covid anxiety? The cheats having to wash all their shopping and deliveries before taking into their house (Al left his pregnant wife)? They have liked Leanne Brown's instagram post about being in London protesting lockdown this weekend. Leanne is the biggest conspiracy theorist and spends her days sharing garbage about being anti vaccine and the virus is a hoax. Why would the pair of cheating lying arseholes being liking that post and following her?

• Haha

C7645

VIP Member

Cleopops

Chatty Member
If lying st jen of hives (or any random 40 yr old woman) was suddenly visiting my elderly dad I would be sat waiting in the house when she came calling on her next visit to very clearly tell her to leave him the fuck alone

• Haha
  • Heart

DaisyandPoppy

Hmm, not sure anyone following H on social media would come on here randomly at this point to say those things and start name dropping previous women’s names and hinting you know a lot more. You say ‘we know her’ when referring to H, who is we?!
I’ll tell you what I think, I think @Emily465, you have given yourself away by making lies up about H, talking about the church, naming accounts on here that haven’t commented in a long time claiming they know H, talking about the marriage being over long before J came along....sound familiar?! Honestly Al, bore off you absolute cretin! 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
I very rarely comment (and am not anyone involved, nor do I know anyone, I just hate influencer culture and find it all very sad and laughable) But there is definitely some very, very, veerrrrrryyyyyy similar language, grammar and punctuation happening in these new posts comparing to Al & Jens posts. Then there’s some very deliberate attempts to make it seem not so! In my most humblest of opinions our new commenter is Al.
Right?! If they are genuine then I’ll eat my hat but who gets that defensive from the off as somebody new to the conversation?! And having read all 5 threads, would know where we are at with it all! Doesn’t give off a genuine vibe at all

Mrspowell

VIP Member
My kids wouldn’t give a monkeys about a breakfast set up (for the soul purpose to show off on SM) they love me just as much that I stagger down, make it in a sleepy daze and serve them while they watch Netflix 😂

• Haha

C7645

VIP Member
I wouldn’t put it past Al cheating troll to have reduce the amount of income they make during any child arrangement order to limit maintenance to H (in fact wasn’t that mentioned before??) looks like it’s backfired and Karma has come home to roost 😂😂😂

• Haha

plinky

VIP Member
Legit care agencies would be crying out for vaccinated workers. If she needs money and doing the caring you are going to have to get a proper job. We all have kids and fit in school runs and childcare and there are 2 of you and a teenager!! At some point you have to accept you are making bad decisions and face reality. You need a job

All this ‘altruism’ of giving away her free time to teach or care isn’t going to pay your bills love. Yes it makes you feel good and you can escape the burden of real employment 🙄 but it’s feeding your anxiety. It ain’t helping you keep hiding away under 100000 reasons why you are home all day and now whining about money !

Crazymum

VIP Member
This is just demonising Al’s (cheat) ex isn’t it? There’s no other reason for this. I wouldn’t make firm dates for online games with my stepchildren because I don’t know what their mum’s schedule looks like and I wouldn’t want my children to be upset if it didn’t happen.

I actually find it quite rude that they’ve even made an appointment on Isla’s mum’s time. If my husband’s ex suddenly started making agreements that one of my stepchildren would play online with one of their step siblings when they were here I’d be a bit annoyed. We have our own rules on screen time and family time etc, just like I’m sure Isla’s mum has.
Exactly. The thing is all the Huns that follow them really don’t seem to see it from the point of I’s mum and just see the poor old cheats side. They have no right to demand these things. It’s really irritating me how far they are going with it and in years to come I will resent them as I’m telling you now from first hand experience ( my mother who cheated and left my father did all she could to turn me and my brother against him ) it backfired and I’m closer to my dad than ever . It was my 8th birthday when me and my brother who was 5 were dragged away from our home for her to live her new life with her lover. It really does mess with you when your parent uses you to benefit themselves. I honestly can see in the future I wanting nothing to do with the cheating narcissist . And no amount of babies can make that a happy home. Oh sorry they won’t have a home before long. Hope the cheats find somewhere to rent 😂

Ellegee

VIP Member
Course you do 😂
That’s the biggest laugh I’ve had for days & so obvious they sent it to themselves for a reaction. Thanks for the laugh cheaters. Now go & make that son of yours happy & show him he doesn’t need his big sister around to have fun, put the phones away & give him an Easter to remember. You’ll all feel better for it.

• Haha