It’s Em #7 She really really fancies herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm pretty sure not so long ago they were out with her brother and his wife and the picture posted defo looked like her sister in law was pregnant but it was never mentioned. I know this could be triggering for her not being able to have kids, been there myself, but she could have said something.
Jeez, when my SIL was pregnant and I was trying to conceive, I put my feelings to one side and shouted it from the rooftops. I was chuffed to bits.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Exactly. If her brother and his partner have had a baby that’s lovely. No matter what the situation, being all bitter like Emma is out of order when it’s your only sibling !

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Exactly. If her brother and his partner have had a baby that’s lovely. No matter what the situation, being all bitter like Emma is out of order when it’s your only sibling !
They’ve definitely featured less and less in recent times. If it’s true then congratulations to her Mum on being a grandma.

I'm pretty sure not so long ago they were out with her brother and his wife and the picture posted defo looked like her sister in law was pregnant but it was never mentioned. I know this could be triggering for her not being able to have kids, been there myself, but she could have said something.
What video was that?

Reactions: 5
Jeez, when my SIL was pregnant and I was trying to conceive, I put my feelings to one side and shouted it from the rooftops. I was chuffed to bits.
I wish I'd had your courage. When my SIL was pregnant I pretty much hit rock bottom. But within literally a couple of weeks of her telling me she was pregnant I found out I finally was after AI and our kids are 10 days apart.
They’ve definitely featured less and less in recent times. If it’s true then congratulations to her Mum on being a grandma.

What video was that?
Not a video. Post on her stories.

• Heart
I wish I'd had your courage. When my SIL was pregnant I pretty much hit rock bottom. But within literally a couple of weeks of her telling me she was pregnant I found out I finally was after AI and our kids are 10 days apart.

Not a video. Post on her stories.
That’s lovely news. I fell 4 years after my SIL.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Khila does Em dirty by capturing her on camera - showing her real size! Em looks horrified! 3 minutes 54 seconds on Khila's BBW's vlog

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Teeny tiny Emma when she hasn’t got Onslow up a ladder taking her photos with her arms clamped at her sides.

82A621A4-5F42-409D-BDD0-9AC10D491372.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
All I could hear in that flog was her panting. And her descriptions of everything is like listening to a ten year old.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If I had a quid for every time she said 'block colours'.

I'd understand if she didn't want to share if her brother had had a baby - it's a tough place to be in and also maybe her brother and his partner don't want it blasted all over Em's vlogs.

• Haha
But, she makes a big fuss of her niece on Chris's side, and her friend's children. And they are fairly young kids, so I don't understand the total silence on her brother's child, but obviously it may be privacy related.

Reactions: 3
Teeny tiny Emma when she hasn’t got Onslow up a ladder taking her photos with her arms clamped at her sides.

View attachment 1523498
THIS is the reason I’m on this thread. Her constant blatant ways she tries to disguise her true self on ALL her videos and Instagram, such a fake way of living your life and then spouts on about plus size with all those quotes on Instagram, it’s an absolute joke. OWN IT EMMA!!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.