It’s Em #7 She really really fancies herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Em don't mind being the teeny tiny friend next to Kim, difference is Em's as wide as she is tall.

Reactions: 10
Khila is a bit of a cow doing this! You'd think though if they were such good friends, that she'd know Em wouldn't want her to film her in all her glory etc or would ask her first if she's okay with it. Definitely frenemies!

Khila is a bit of a cow doing this! You'd think though if they were such good friends, that she'd know Em wouldn't want her to film her in all her glory etc or would ask her first if she's okay with it. Definitely frenemies!
She's done it soo many times. Does she have any slim friends?

Reactions: 7
Khila bloody loved being the little dinky small friend next to the colossas that is Em.
I can't stand khila, they're supposed to be good friends, and she shows Emma in her true size, but em wants everyone to believe she's soo much smaller, I say good on her for showing us the real em!!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Her name is like a countdown conundrum 🙄
I think it's a mix of her parent's names : Mick and Hilda (she told us in a few of her vlogs)

I'll never get to heaven anyway....Em and Onslow remind me of the 'Golightly's' on the Jeremy Beadle show..........Does anyone else remember them ...going into shops and knocking the displays over? 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I think it's a mix of her parent's names : Mick and Hilda (she told us in a few of her vlogs)

I'll never get to heaven anyway....Em and Onslow remind me of the 'Golightly's' on the Jeremy Beadle show..........Does anyone else remember them ...going into shops and knocking the displays over? 😂
OMG I thought this recently. They would test beds and they would collapse 🤣🤣

See you in hell Evoway13 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thanks Tattlers. Just checked out Khaila’s BABW vlog. A bit passive aggressive of her to to show Em in all her unfiltered glory with her looked absolutely mortified at being filmed.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
YOWZASSS she's an absolute UNIT.

If that was a photo I'd say it was photoshopped to make her look fatter because I'm shocked she is that big!

She needs to sell her editing secrets for slimming herself down, that's her real talent here

• Haha
Reactions: 15

If that was a photo I'd say it was photoshopped to make her look fatter because I'm shocked she is that big!

She needs to sell her editing secrets for slimming herself down, that's her real talent here
And yet all she’s been diagnosed with is low iron etc…. She is lucky

• Wow
Reactions: 13

I keep giggling at the word 'unit'......I'm definitely going to hell! 😂

And yet all she’s been diagnosed with is low iron etc…. She is lucky
I don't think she would admit to high blood pressure or type 2 diabetes ........

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So it looks like Daisy did go to see Bugsy Malone after all. The giveaway she offered wasn't her tickets...no surprise there really. Imagine sitting either side of them two spilling out of their seats, munching all the way through the show. 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.