It’s Em #7 She really really fancies herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s plump and a frump, always gets the hump and goes off in a grump but she knows the right angle to hide every bump.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s plump and a frump, always gets the hump and goes off in a grump but she knows the right angle to hide every bump.
And always remember to haggle in charity shops so too much cash you don’t have to stump 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah the charity would be helpthemillards.....a 3 income household struggling so much with the cost of living they've had to send the overgrown toddler on the beg for free clothes, food, days out, skincare, household items bla bla bla🤣😡

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Like hell did she not get piles and piles of presents. She’s full of 💩. So false. The most uncharitable person out there. Nobody is going to fall for this. The damage is done.

Reactions: 10
Outfits of the week............how many times does she have to pull and pluck at the outfit she's wearing.....she's at it constantly!??

Reactions: 9
She seems very passive aggressive when she says 'when I'm.with people, I do not pick up the camera'.

Reactions: 9
Like hell did she not get piles and piles of presents. She’s full of 💩. So false. The most uncharitable person out there. Nobody is going to fall for this. The damage is done.
She planned her little UK tour of mates places and family during her birthday week. She absolutely went collecting presents from them all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
A grown woman making such a big deal of her birthday really turns my stomach. MAYBE a special birthday, not every single year! Her 40th last year, now everyone she knows is expected to roll out the red carpet and cough up a gift again just a year later? Get to actual duck. Pathetic, childish, selfish existence the woman leads.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She is Father Christmas but in reverse. She travels around the country in her sleigh collecting presents not giving 🙄 its so hot but she was wearing dark coloured jeggings🤢🤢 I think she has her hair down to cover her spam shoulders and I said she would be on a hiatus and she said it so Hi Em 🙋‍♀️ you narcissistic middle age toddler tight arse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Her clothing choices are so ageing and frumpy.
Huge, flowery tent dresses do nothing for her (or anyone!)
Bigger women don’t have to dress in sacks fgs! 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 14
I don't think she actually looks her age, like I think she could still pass for being in her 30's but! The way she dresses is so bloody frumpy sometimes! And the headbands really don't suit her. I think she just tries too hard. Notice she said she was walking to get her blood test? Nobody there to chauffeur her?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.