It’s Em #7 She really really fancies herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her make up is dated so is the jewellery she wears. It might suit someone else. And she just has to mention the blood test. Surprised she aint flogged that, she did when she was going to get a covid test🙄🙄

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
'Going for my 6 weekly blood test for iron and vitamin D etc' She was absolutely loving it when she said that.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I've said it before she shows signs of munchausens. She's a narcissist and I think these personalities could be intertwined. Look when she has just a simple cold...she has to film it...very odd woman.

Reactions: 16
Do her and Chris live in her mothers house or vice versa or did they purchase together? Interesting set up.

Reactions: 6
I see she’s still got that fan blowing at her spam flaps in the front room. Last week they had two fans blowing at them in there. Bet that’s nice when you’re trying to watch tv,

• Sick
  • Wow
Do her and Chris live in her mothers house or vice versa or did they purchase together? Interesting set up.

Purchased together. Em has always wanted her mum living with her due to her losing her husband relatively young.

I can’t see how anyone could be happy still living with their parent or even worse their in-law but it must work for them

Toddler Em seems to have the run of the house anyway....her mum probably pisses off up to her bedroom to get away from the pair of them panting 🥵🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Toddler Em seems to have the run of the house anyway....her mum probably pisses off up to her bedroom to get away from the pair of them panting 🥵🥵
Yeah Emma with the en suite master bedroom, but still has baths often in the main bathroom. She has her own room to play dress up with her floral, shirred, sack dresses and horrible hairbands in. She claimed a downstairs room for her own office. You think they’d have set up another room for her mum as her own living room. Greedy, bratty Emma hasn’t allowed that.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I know if had the same living arrangement with my daughter I wouldn't be paying a third of the house. Maybe her mum doesn't 🤷‍♀️

I bet Em doesn't contribute much to the household bills at all. Chris probably covers his and Em's half of things, and her mum the other half, leaving Em to be tight fisted with her cash as usual. There must be a lot of disposable income there with 3 full time working adults in a house with no kids, yet she's SO tight with her money. It's greed.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Yeah Emma with the en suite master bedroom, but still has baths often in the main bathroom. She has her own room to play dress up with her floral, shirred, sack dresses and horrible hairbands in. She claimed a downstairs room for her own office. You think they’d have set up another room for her mum as her own living room. Greedy, bratty Emma hasn’t allowed that.
Blimey. So mum has her own room and Em/ Chris the rest of the house (en suite, dress up room, office, garage bar etc). Mmmmm. Sounds fair 🤦‍♀️🤯🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Purchased together. Em has always wanted her mum living with her due to her losing her husband relatively young.

I can’t see how anyone could be happy still living with their parent or even worse their in-law but it must work for them
Weird setup though, considering there's another sibling, her brother. If the mum has put her money in with them, that's essentially their inheritance.

Reactions: 8
Weird setup though, considering there's another sibling, her brother. If the mum has put her money in with them, that's essentially their inheritance.
That’s what I was thinking.
My neighbour has this set up with her mother who is late 80’s, so that’ll be interesting come inheritance and distribution of the estate…

I know if had the same living arrangement with my daughter I wouldn't be paying a third of the house. Maybe her mum doesn't 🤷‍♀️
I’m sure her mum works part time for the national trust. So I imagine she’s not earning as much as Onslow and Hyacinth.

How would her Mum ever have her own life, new partner or independence? She is trapped with her over grown toddler and sweaty husband, poor woman. The son never gets a look in. And what if he has kids? Hyacinth would lose her tit.

It’s disgusting isn’t it. Everyone panders to Em in that house. Chris and her mum should grow a backbone but that’s way too late now. She’s clearly never been told ‘no’ to anything.

Reactions: 12
I’m sure her mum works part time for the national trust. So I imagine she’s not earning as much as Onslow and Hyacinth.

How would her Mum ever have her own life, new partner or independence? She is trapped with her over grown toddler and sweaty husband, poor woman. The son never gets a look in. And what if he has kids? Hyacinth would lose her tit.
Even though her mum might not earn as much I wouldn't be surprised if she was still paying more than Daisy (she looks more like her than Hyancinth 😂)

And I bet she's absolutely loved it while the pair of them have been on this whistle stop tour collecting gifts. Unless she went and was shoved in the back of the car looking like she'd rather be anywhere else😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Unless she went and was shoved in the back of the car looking like she'd rather be anywhere else😂
Hate this about Emma. Let your mother sit in the front. I’ve always made sure someone older has or a parent has the front. Wouldn’t surprise me if lady muck has Onslow get the car door for her too. Proper Hyacinth.

Would love her mom to bring a bloke home. They must have moved in together while her mum was in her 50s, still young to be giving up looking for a partner.

• Heart
Hate this about Emma. Let your mother sit in the front. I’ve always made sure someone older has or a parent has the front. Wouldn’t surprise me if lady muck has Onslow get the car door for her too. Proper Hyacinth.

Would love her mom to bring a bloke home. They must have moved in together while her mum was in her 50s, still young to be giving up looking for a partner.
I don't think Emma ever left home - she just moved Onslow in with her and her mum

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I'm pretty sure not so long ago they were out with her brother and his wife and the picture posted defo looked like her sister in law was pregnant but it was never mentioned. I know this could be triggering for her not being able to have kids, been there myself, but she could have said something.

Reactions: 4
She's the type that wants all the attention on her. God forbid anyone that tries to steal her thunder.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.