Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vixen88

VIP Member
Teeny tiny Emma when she hasn’t got Onslow up a ladder taking her photos with her arms clamped at her sides.

82A621A4-5F42-409D-BDD0-9AC10D491372.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Vixen88

VIP Member
Nobody in 2022 wants to see a gifted Cherryz haul. Absolutely no-one.
A family with 3 adults bringing in a wage with no dependents getting free toilet paper, laundry detergent, shampoo… Tone deaf. She’s too greedy to realise.

And haggling in a CHARITY shop, no words. She/they have no shame.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24

Beverley macca

VIP Member
Wonder what idiot was tasked with photographing "Miss i love me" amongst the sunflowers whilst she looks dreamily into the distance 🤣🤣🙄🙄🙄🤢🤢

Onslow waiting for daisy to come out the restaurant with her free mirror
p0b3kl9h.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Can we have Chinny The Charity Shop haggler in the next thread plz

does she even mention getting trick or treaters ?

• Haha
Reactions: 23

nutty

Disgusting greedy gubbins frothing at the mouth to snatch up the last remnents of someone's misfortune.

Horrible woman.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23

Vixen88

VIP Member
And going on from this gaslighting behaviour, she’s not put her weekly vlog up this morning as all those questioning her and upsetting her don’t deserve a vlog.

Next weeks will only be posted if she receives enough ‘you ok hun?’ DMs, but will include a 5 minute section of her with her sausage fingers wrapped around her Be Kind mug saying how upset she’s been about mean trolls.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

bitsandbobs123

Chatty Member
Teeny tiny Emma when she hasn’t got Onslow up a ladder taking her photos with her arms clamped at her sides.

View attachment 1523498
THIS is the reason I’m on this thread. Her constant blatant ways she tries to disguise her true self on ALL her videos and Instagram, such a fake way of living your life and then spouts on about plus size with all those quotes on Instagram, it’s an absolute joke. OWN IT EMMA!!!

• Heart
  • Wow

Vixen88

VIP Member
Like hell did she not get piles and piles of presents. She’s full of 💩. So false. The most uncharitable person out there. Nobody is going to fall for this. The damage is done.
She planned her little UK tour of mates places and family during her birthday week. She absolutely went collecting presents from them all.

• Heart
  • Haha

Wood79

Chatty Member
I like lots of others know what redundancies like so I hate picking through the carcasses of closing down sales etc. I don't care how cheap things are, I know it doesn't make any difference to the ultimate decision but still hate it. Emma has no compassion really though, she is a proper "I'm alright Jack", however she expects compassion and sympathy back in spades from her followers, friends and family.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Vixen88

VIP Member
Straight after that charity haggling carry on, she’s gone to pick over the carcass of a closing down restaurant! Do you reckon she’d have give them £20 for the mirror and told them to have a drink on her? Would she fuck. The poor owners watching he waddling round FILMING what she could take, telling her followers to go down there and get themselves something! They probably left with a car boot full to stick on FB marketplace. Her greediness knows no bounds.

• Angry
  • Heart

evoway13

VIP Member
She's uploaded a sit down and chat video. She's fed up of weekly vlogging as she's sick of the scrutiny (I'm assuming, on here) and she says we have no idea about her life - we just see five minutes here and there. She also states we have 'nothing better to do' with our lives (again, think she's referring to us). Does she think we sit all day on here, criticising ? It takes me a couple of minutes out of my day to type on here. Em, as you're reading this, you have no idea about our lives too!

She says people are now scrutinising her family. So, it must be over the 'haggling in a charity shop' incident that's still gnawing away at her.........and the fact we showed her true size (not photoshopped or filmed from 20 feet up)........and that she is now hiding junk food she buys in hauls......the list goes on

Oh, now she's saying she loves vlogging - after saying five minutes ago that she doesn't want to do it anymore........But, she still might vlog but, she wants her channel to be travel and shopping......so, that's what it currently is then?

She's a little tone deaf if she thinks people are going to seek out travel/shopping vlogs over the next 12 months - in the midst of a cost of living crisis! How many people will die of starvation/hypothermia this winter?

She is also saying she 'overshares' too much. We've had this discussion from her before ......but, she immediately went back to oversharing

Now she's saying she will do vlogmas and still do some weekly vlogs........

• Haha

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Has she been gifted another meal out??!
Looks like Chris had a massive, heart attack inducing burger followed by a pudding, her mum had fish and chips she had a huge curry followed by a knickerbockerglory.
Greedy greedy family !!! I thought she was trying to be better with her food choices with all her ‘vitamin deficiencies’

Looks like they had tap water too. Omg they were clearly gifted the food but not drinks hence the tap water!!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Patmullins1

Chatty Member
Wants to do a festive lap round Silverstone? YOU DON’T DRIVE, HUN!? Surely she’s not gonna sit in the passenger seat whilst Onslow ferries her round a race track?

• Haha
  • Wow

evoway13

VIP Member
She's put that story on - the voiceover one ......where the guy is saying people are 1. Jealous about something she has 2. They can't manipulate you and 3. They're 'insecure' - says the woman using a fecking slimming filter on the same story!

I'm so jealous of a 40 year old still living with her mum and her morbidly obese husband.......whose highlight of the week is going to a shop to feel up pumpkins!........:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart

Vixen88

VIP Member
She was happy and proud her mum knocked them down on price, the way she described the interaction. The whole thing for Emma was getting a bargain. It always is. The way in shops she’ll say something is nice, until she checks the tag, with a deflated ‘oh, is 8 pound’. It the same how she’ll collect 50 pairs of £1 earrings or 50 pairs of £2 massive, ugly sunglasses.

It’s the greedy, collect them all, bargain hunting at any cost nature that’s the total opposite of what I am about. I’d prefer one pair of nice, quality, timeless sunglasses that’ll last me years. She’s just so excessive, but on the cheap.

The well timed birthday tour of the UK to make sure she collects all her presents. The trips to M&S before birthdays or Christmas to pick out what she wants from Onslow. That at 40 something she actually still makes birthday and Christmas lists.

She is a big spoiled brat hiding behind her Be Kind mug.

• Heart

LuckyWillow

She’s addressed it now. I don’t think anyone was directing any hate at HER specifically it was more towards the general idea of haggling in a charity shop and she mentioned in the vlog it was her mum. Why didn’t she just clarify straight away instead of deleting comments and crying about it? I’m assuming she deleted comments as I can only see one on there that questions it.
I don't believe this is how it happened. She's just back tracking now.

Also her 'pills' she's mentioned and how many she has to take. They are vitamins, it's not the same as having to take a concoction of actual life saving medication every day and how frustrating that is for a lot of older people (and younger people too).

• Heart

Maid22

VIP Member
I don’t get how she’s not seen it as a content opportunity? Aka each video has a different theme? And then it’s the best of both.
I don't know 🤷‍♀️ I actually like Chris think he's quite witty, but his health would scare me, my oh who's half the size of him and wasn't red in the face came home work one day saying he really didn't feel right and to take him to a and e, he was seen right away, straight on a ward, next day had a stent fitted, the consultant said if he hadn't gone down that night he would have had a massive heart attack. So yes Emma, you might think this is a trolling site, can assure you we have concerns for your husband, not like blinkered you.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Delia Smith

VIP Member
God the comments on the vlog. All sickly sweet. Em is so out of touch with the real world and these people can't see that? All the trips she has planned that nobody else would be able to afford, all the crap she buys (4 packs of halloween themed napkins for a house of 3 adults??)
She's on another planet if she thinks she's being 'real'.
And yes the charity shop haggling was disgusting. She hasn't 'fallen out of love' with weekly vlogging at all. She's been called out and can't get over a miniscule amount of criticism. She loves posing for the camera with the clever angles and pretending she's prancing about in a flower field so I don't for one second think she wants to stop vlogging.

• Heart

barnsleybigbird

More freebies! She messed up because she didn't have heat proof tape. If someone gave me a load of cricut stuff, I'd make sure I'd got heat proof tape to show the machine working correctly!........She also keeps saying 'It's trial and error'...........The length of time she's had the cricut, she should be a pro at it! It annoys me that someone else could've had that machine gifted and set themselves up in a little business. Em will be putting the machine away now until she gets some other gifted add on for it! :mad:
I have the smallest cricut machine and I would love a bigger one but they are definitely out of my budget. I love mine though and I’m currently making some personalised gifts for friends and family. I’ve used mine more times this week than she has in total, plus I have heat resistant tape! I’m proper chuffed with my latest creations 🥰

Attachments

• Heart