It’s Em #7 She really really fancies herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The title sums her up perfectly....I've never seen anyone eye duck themselves like hyacinth does🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What delights are we going to get this week? More beige food, Em sitting in her towel huffing and puffing, some gifted crap from a company we've never heard of, will she or will she not bust out of the ill fitting vile curtain dress? Oh the suspense is killing me!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh Christ, she's got heart shaped sunglasses like that other idiot brummymummyof2, they don't suit anybody, they just look stupid.

• Heart
  • Sick
Most of that stuff she made with the Cricut was horrible. Why does she not centre the cushion transfers properly? Why ‘mellow yellow’ on a brown cushion? Spray painting in a nice dress with the spray can far too close.

Her hair is looking much healthier now she’s gone blonde again.
08CB5EDA-5085-4B8D-8B8A-13C2CD7E0B91.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Most of that stuff she made with the Cricut was horrible. Why does she not centre the cushion transfers properly? Why ‘mellow yellow’ on a brown cushion? Spray painting in a nice dress with the spray can far too close.

View attachment 1368415
She would have been better making the cushion covers out of the dress she was wearing, the yellow and orange monstrosity, that would be more 60's.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She would have been better making the cushion covers out of the dress she was wearing, the yellow and orange monstrosity, that would be more 60's.
Yes! So that’s presumably where this 60s/70s 5 minute obsession she’s got has come from. She’s bought a dress that looks like me nan’s curtains in Sainsburys then insisted on being ferried to a car boot to collect some vintage junk to ruin with vinyl.

Not keen on her modern (90s groovy chick) take on 70s, same when she had her faux 80s party. I don’t think you can really recreate anything like that with new tat from Amazon.

HIYA EM 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I was already travelling to Scotland on my humpless camel to collect my lottery ticket from Nessie. 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

View attachment 1368415

Nice to see where Catherine tate got her inspiration from

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A waste of time vlog...as usual....just why would you do a 60's/70's theme? It's horrible. So many better designs to do. Dated like her.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.