It’s Em #7 She really really fancies herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t think I can bring myself to watch that giant pig sat in front of a fan trying on Primark tat she doesn’t need. A beret? Not on that noggin love

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She looks like Violet Beauregarde in that beret..............

She bought autumnal paper napkins...........hey big spender!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She looks like Violet Beauregarde in that beret..............

She bought autumnal paper napkins...........hey big spender!
Doesn’t she buy some shite. I think she was secretly chuffed that Onslow’s bar light was broken. She hates it when he buys things for himself, even though it’s their bar.
As for the beret…..I have no words. Purchased with Paris in mind. Poor Mum, she won’t get a look in while Violet is posing.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Doesn’t she buy some shite. I think she was secretly chuffed that Onslow’s bar light was broken. She hates it when he buys things for himself, even though it’s their bar.
As for the beret…..I have no words. Purchased with Paris in mind. Poor Mum, she won’t get a look in while Violet is posing.
Yep - you just know she's gonna be bouncing around in Paris with her silly beret on, and some other ridiculous outfit! Trying to be all French chic! Wouldn't be surprised if she didn't put a load of onions round her neck!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
The fan looks like a fan. Not a spaceship or hairdryer 🙄 she tries to make everything sound interesting. She didn't buy the big pumpkin because shes tighter than a🦆arse
Screenshot_20220829-094718_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
She said she wanted a table cloth like the napkins 🤢 just use your 70's curtain dress...it should be big enough 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She said she wanted a table cloth like the napkins 🤢 just use your 70's curtain dress...it should be big enough 🙄
what happened to that dress? I know a lot of you think it was awful but I kinda liked it. I’m too fat for it though so never got one I’m a 22 at TU normally but bigger on top so that style doesn’t work for me. I hope she got some wear out of it and didn’t just just buy it for the sake of having the trending dress.

Reactions: 5
She has to have anything someone else has or to hop on that bandwagon. Like I said she can use it as a table cloth. Probably is nice and will look nice on everyone else. It's just that it's Em thinking she's a supermodel that makes it look horrible 🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I don’t mind the dress. Quite like a yellow/mustard colour and a 70s aesthetic done well. Just the way she’ll pair it with granny sandals and the reel she posted on 2nd June was a no for tattlers. A round of applause while she fawns and gushes about her dressing room. Get a grip, you’re a 40+ year old woman.

She had to have it to fit in with the ‘Gram, just the same as the blue patterned Tesco dress she had to have, then forgot about til she read Tattle mention it, just like that Zara polka dress from a couple of years ago she needed, photoed with whatever the hashtag was, then never forgot about.

She’s like a teenager trying to keep up with the little trends, while failing miserably because it’s like your nan trying to dress like a teenager.

Reactions: 8
And her obsession with teaming everything her Vans in recent years too.
But the worst offence is the headbands. On such a massive potato like head it is offensive to my eyes to see that.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Some of her dresses are nice but she either buys them a size too small or pairs them with the wrong shoes or goes overboard on matching accessories. Like others have said; she tries too hard to be on trend and cool.

Reactions: 10
Some of her dresses are nice but she either buys them a size too small or pairs them with the wrong shoes or goes overboard on matching accessories. Like others have said; she tries too hard to be on trend and cool.
It's the leggings with dresses that get me. It automatically ages her 20 years and screams "I'm fat and insecure". Either bare legs and cycling shorts or tights.

• Haha
It's the leggings with dresses that get me. It automatically ages her 20 years and screams "I'm fat and insecure". Either bare legs and cycling shorts or tights.
Very true! Like in the winter she could just wear tights, would look so much more sophisticated.

Reactions: 8
Same tit...everything's "nice" still on the autumn bandwagon bought cheaper bits and didn't show the biscuits and crisps that were in the trolley 🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.