It’s Em #6 Bo Selecta Face is shiny but that’s ok my mate says I’m tiny.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she says "I thought I'll do a get ready with me".....your slogging these bags that you would never buy cos your too tight....that's why your do it 🙄🙄🙄

Nothing matched......just as well she loves big "sunnies" 🤢 because she'd look even more stupid with little ones on. And using the curler because the silk thing she was gifted was crap 🙄🙄🤣

At least the fake tan was applied correctly 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I wish she'd stop doing vlogs in her towel! It's very unbecoming Em! She goes on about this Teddy Blake like it's some famous brand, has anyone else ever heard of it?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
This sounds awful but that big googly face and huge shoulders make feel feel a bit queasy

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
My word what does she look like?, her feet are like sausages bursting to go bang in those sandals.

She is so old fashioned and dresses so much older than her actually age.

Reactions: 12
She said her hair was almost touching her bum before she got it cut? Haha no it wasn’t ya big liar!
Why does she always dress like Hyacinth Bucket?
Can’t she wear clothes for her age? Nice fitted jeans, top, oversized blazer and some flats! No she dresses like such a frump!
Teddy Blake!! Do you think she thinks it Ted Baker? The way she bangs on about it.
Her earlobes must be chaffed to fook constantly rubbing against her shoulders 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Her fat horrible long-toed baby feet in that reel give me the absolute HEAVE! You ain’t no foot model Emma, please put some socks on.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Or pay for a pedicure at least. Awful trotters. 🤢
You see, I have awful fat feet (they match the rest of my oversized body LOL), so I keep them well and truly covered. Sadly I tend to do the dress and pumps/trainers combo and I’m worried now that I’m frumpy for my age; then I remember I’m nearly 10 years older than her and feel a little better 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
That bloody awful wedding dress gaping at the front. Why the hell would you choose her? She looks ridiculous

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
You know she thinks she has nice feet or she wouldn’t have zoomed in 🤢 her big, long toes are rancid. It’s also hilarious as she doesn’t really walk, she waddles/slaps the floor with her big plates of meat.

Someone described her gait as being a 10 to 2 and it’s all I can see when she walks. She’s probably flat footed.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I know I’ve said it before but that bridal shop normally use a really pretty plus sized model who models the dresses beautifully and then you have the photos of Em with the enormous gaping bosom part and it would honestly put me off shopping there

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.