It’s Em #6 Bo Selecta Face is shiny but that’s ok my mate says I’m tiny.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the outfits of the week.... moaned a hundred times about the heat, sweating etc. If she lost a bit of weight she'd be far more comfortable. Her fav top is no longer her fav as it's clinging on the wrong places. Er no Em, you've just put on weight love. And this TU dress 🤢🤢 is stretched to high heaven.
She needs to learn just because a dress goes on doesn’t mean it fits.

Im sure she mentioned in an earlier video she got that dress in a size 20? Which she clearly isn’t - it looked so tight!

I could get a stretchy/flowy dress on in a size 16 but doesn’t mean it would look good on my size 18 body!

Reactions: 6
Just watched her slog. So its too hot to wear jewellery 🤔🤔 tie your hair up then woman 🙄🙄 I live wear it's normal to have 35-45 degrees in the summer. Wouldn't catch me with my hair down. And this gets me every time 🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20220622-193312_YouTube.jpg

She always dresses like a pregnant lady. Smock/leggings, floaty dresses/leggings. That Sainsburys dress is hideous, makes her look huge, it completely squashed her boobs flat. The polka dot culottes are nice but the way she’s wearing them with that top makes it look like pyjamas.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
So she wore the same ASOS Curve trousers two days running? I hope she rinsed them out between wears, if not they would have been a bit sweaty in that heat.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
She needs to learn just because a dress goes on doesn’t mean it fits.

Im sure she mentioned in an earlier video she got that dress in a size 20? Which she clearly isn’t - it looked so tight!

I could get a stretchy/flowy dress on in a size 16 but doesn’t mean it would look good on my size 18 body!
It was probably the last but she HAD to have it🙄 even if it’s too small!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She has serious fear of missing out......you'd think she was 15 and at school....strange woman 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.