It’s Em #6 Bo Selecta Face is shiny but that’s ok my mate says I’m tiny.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd like to see if she buys those products when the freebies run out! Highly doubt it!!

Reactions: 8
Her face reminds me of spongebob

There is so much face to digest here

Screenshot 2022-06-11 at 11.46.07.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I'd like to see if she buys those products when the freebies run out! Highly doubt it!!
It’s an American brand too. Never heard of it and shipping probably costs a bomb. She’s utterly clueless. Her poor Mum probably paid for the pens and birthday bingo treat too.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Eww her nails! They make me cringe, especially when she's rubbing her face and eyes constantly.

• Sick
  • Haha
Seriously her slogs should come with a warning when shes sitting at her dressing table rubbing her face 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion: Tacos wrapped in Tortilla, hunting freebies like Godzilla.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion: How I manage to look less coiffured than my brother, and much older than my mother.

I’m sorry but those headbands do absolutely nothing for her. She’s not a youthful looking 42 year old she’s frumpy so they look all wrong. They look really tight to her skull and make the bottom part of her masculine face look even more elongated.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m sorry but those headbands do absolutely nothing for her. She’s not a youthful looking 42 year old she’s frumpy so they look all wrong. They look really tight to her skull and make the bottom part of her masculine face look even more elongated.
I agree. Also I think it’s very strange how she gets fixated on something, tassel earrings, primark cardigans, H&M smock tops etc and has to have/hunt down every colour and pattern. There’s something undiagnosed going on there.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her latest Instagram reel with the big Deirdre glasses....she really is the gift that just keeps on giving 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
I always get the impression that her Mum doesn't really like being filmed, yet Em is always shoving the camera in her face. Her Mum seems quite reserved and looked a little bit pissed off at Em filming in the bingo hall.

I always get the impression that her Mum doesn't really like being filmed, yet Em is always shoving the camera in her face. Her Mum seems quite reserved and looked a little bit pissed off at Em filming in the bingo hall.
She obviously doesn’t but at the same time she could put her foot down and tell Emma she doesn’t want to be on camera. Both her and Chris just pander to her needs all the time.

Ok so her photo today for her WhatsApp profile.... really? Who in the hell stands like that, shoulders hunched, leaning forward and don't get me started on the white granny sandals 🤮🤢

• Wow
  • Haha
She never stands up straight cos when she's hunched over she can claim to be shorter.

• Wow
Lol at her reading here after it was mentioned she won’t wear last years ‘must copy my friend’s supermarket dress’. What is she doing with her legs, she always looks so uncomfortable in poses.

• Haha
I have been looking at recent photos of the Royal Family. I must admit that Princess Beatrice is looking very well dressed and stylish nowadays. I wonder if she has been influenced by her Italian husband Edo. Perhaps Emma should try tuning into her own Italian roots and sense of style and flair.

Reactions: 2
I have been looking at recent photos of the Royal Family. I must admit that Princess Beatrice is looking very well dressed and stylish nowadays. I wonder if she has been influenced by her Italian husband Edo. Perhaps Emma should try tuning into her own Italian roots and sense of style and flair.
Beatrice has a face for radio. She is bloody ugly no matter how dresses.

Who the hell is Teddy Blake? You never see her use their bags. You can get bags like that from Next for £30.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.