It’s Em #6 Bo Selecta Face is shiny but that’s ok my mate says I’m tiny.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I’ve said it before but that bridal shop normally use a really pretty plus sized model who models the dresses beautifully and then you have the photos of Em with the enormous gaping bosom part and it would honestly put me off shopping there
Same here. With her big roger rabbit front teeth and googly eyes. Build like a wardrobe (I’m size 22 but like to dress for my shape and AGE)
Orange/yellow eyeshadow with thin as a pin lips!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
them sunglasses are TOO big. also i would have called the bar Harveys Bar. Not charlie’s.

and on another note she always seems to want to buy stuff and then mentions that chris won’t let her or isn’t keen and then she doesn’t end up getting it. i know they’re married but no one’s telling me what i can and can not buy

Reactions: 14
Shes very odd. Embarrassed to eat the Calippo because it looks phallic......christ its just a tube of iced water. Says more about her thinking like that 🤣☺☺☺

And now the cupboard is called Charlie's 🤣🤣🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
On her Ig stories she's put "guess where we're going today" and it's Starbucks. I don't live in the UK but is it a thing to go there like it's a day out? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That bloody awful wedding dress gaping at the front. Why the hell would you choose her? She looks ridiculous
...or plump her boobs up with chicken fillets.....the dresses are always too big on top

...she also went to a car boot to buy tat for her 60's themed outdoor kitchen. I automatically thought that it must be based on the year she was born - then realised she's not in her late 50's - she just dresses like it!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sugary drink no 5728294 at Legoland. She’s got to be pre diabetic.

When she was showing the photos of them leaving Pat and Franks behind I was shocked at how slim and healthy they looked. How can they not see the massive decline?

Also where does she store all the crap she buys at the car boot sales?

Reactions: 8
Yeah - they both looked so different in that photo, I mean they were probably quite a bit younger - but you'd think it would be a wake up call for both of them. I think they'll get away with for a few more years before they might need some sort of medication.

Reactions: 6
Yeah - they both looked so different in that photo, I mean they were probably quite a bit younger - but you'd think it would be a wake up call for both of them. I think they'll get away with for a few more years before they might need some sort of medication.
Wouldn’t surprise me if they’re both taking tablets for something. Didn’t she get her covid vaccine a long time before her age group which implies she has some kind of medical condition?

• Wow
I think that’s because she’s morbidly obese so in the “at risk” category.

Just watched the outfits of the week.... moaned a hundred times about the heat, sweating etc. If she lost a bit of weight she'd be far more comfortable. Her fav top is no longer her fav as it's clinging on the wrong places. Er no Em, you've just put on weight love. And this TU dress 🤢🤢 is stretched to high heaven.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Love how she says the top has gone 'static' nothing to do with the pounds she's piled on! The curtain dress is hideous! But I thought she looked nice in the darker blue daisy print kinda one, think she said it was gifted.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.