Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vixen88

VIP Member
The difference in her staged outfit poses vs her montages on YouTube! You’d think they were different people 😮

987D14ED-BFAB-4158-ACF5-3BCD99F3FDCC.jpeg
1CD231F6-196E-4F3A-BDB4-7FA002CF89FC.jpeg

3A793809-8A23-4B45-B50E-5B4BB2EA416A.jpeg
0DDA9C16-6030-4E04-BD41-2324A2D04E60.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 33

Delia Smith

VIP Member
For a very average looking woman I applaud her vanity. She really really fancies herself doesn’t she !

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I don't know how she finds that Chris attractive at that size, although we could say the same for her. They should be ashamed of themselves at that size. Christ almighty show a little self-restraint. Piggies
While I'm not Emma's biggest fan remarks like this are just nasty. I'm a big lady at a size 28, my partner of 12 years is an extremely fit semi professional weight lifter. We are chalk and cheese, you would naturally think he would go for a gym bunny but nope he loves a big girl.

Thankfully not everyone finds big people shameful!

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Gossiper35

VIP Member
They always seem to expect James Martin himself to actually be there. As if he's going to be personally pouring Chris his two cokes.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Delia Smith

VIP Member
The 'Whats in my bag' video was so unauthentic. She's clearly just packed her new backpack full of stuff just for this video.
And it makes me rage that a grown woman can't say 'Tampons' or 'Sanitary Towels'. Get a grip Em.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Beverley macca

VIP Member
Noticed in her new weekly slog that she said she had sold something on fb (didn't say what) then showed the office makeover (didn't show a before pic) and the expensive gifted up and down desk had gone. Now call me Miss Marple cos I think I know what she sold 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Em if you're reading here it's really not on to be selling gifted stuff when so many people are struggling or having a shit time. You have a very fortunate living arrangement with 3 incomes.
The Cricut would be perfect for a small charity or local organisation who do crafting with disabled or disadvantaged people. Same goes for the other stuff you were gifted. The hoover could go to a dogs home or similar.
Stop being grabby, do something nice for other people for a change.

• Heart

kitsune

Please be patient with me with this post because it's a bit of a personal one. Also just saying how I feel about myself not judging anyone else's health or happiness.

There has been a lot of talk of her weight and size, which makes me feel like it's OK to ask. Do we know what dress size she wears?

The reason I ask is because regardless of weight, as previous posters have mentioned it can be carried in very different ways (fat/muscle/height blah blah blah) but she and others (Callie Thorpe and Danielle Vanier) kind of made me realise how big I was getting myself. The pandemic and the working from home were not kind to me and I put on a lot of weight through inactivity and over eating. I have always been a larger lady at my best size 18/20 but at Christmas I found myself buying clothes in a size 26, nothing wrong with that if you are happy but I was ashamed and felt miserable and unhealthy. It hit home how big I was when I was watching people like Em able to shop in Primark. It's something I could never do even at an 18/20 but maybe I was just looking at the wrong things.

I'm about 5'4 and I was tipping the scales at nearly 19st at the beginning of Jan and like I said I started buying size 26 from places like Next, Sainburys, New look and a size 3/4 XL on H&M. I'm now starting to get a handle on things and am down to 16st 7lb and about a size 22 again (long way still to go to be healthy again) but I have been watching a lot of plus size ladies to figure out how to dress for my size and what I might look like to other people, thanks to Danielle I found Mango I had no idea they did plus size.

I like TrIna-Louise and Becky Reynolds as they are very upfront about where they carry their weight, what size they normally are and what sizes they have bought in the clothes they are showing. I also need a reality check on her photos because she is a noticeably different size in her videos, is this just clever angles or editing?

Sorry for the long post but there seems to be a few plus size ladies here and I like hearing all of your opinions.

• Heart

Crybaby Tania

Chatty Member
Reminds me of the quote by Alice Roosevelt about her father:
" He wants to be the bride at every wedding, the corpse at every funeral, and the baby at every christening"

• Heart
  • Haha

Mushy

#aboutlastnight she loves that hashtag, it makes me cringe so much. The photo on its own, fine, you want to keep a memory. But, it's not even an authentic, candid snapshot of some people having fun - unaware someone is watching, it's a posed 'we r so bloody crazy, lol wot r we like!' kind of cringe pre-planning your hashtags job.

I highly doubt anything worth that hashtag happened, unless someone got so drunk they pissed themselves, everyone had an orgy, or they ended up in Penzance, leave it out. You just got a bit pissed.

• Haha

Discolights

VIP Member
No matter my opinion and I imagine other peoples, I’m sad for her that her and Chris haven’t been able to have children. They do seem to dote on their nieces and godchildren and I’m sure they’d be great parents. That message was too far.

Hanna Spanna

Chatty Member
Ha! As if she looks like either of those photos! I don't knock her for editing herself, so many people do (including me) but she then jumps on the body positivity bandwagon! If she was 100% happy with herself then she'd show herself in her full glory, warts and all....pardon the pun hehe.

• Haha
  • Heart

No style rocky

She has her own dressing room and own office. She’s chauffeured everywhere every weekend. Her Mum does the gardening, her partner does the DIY. If she needs something out of the loft her partner has to get it. Her dog walks are less than 2k, and if it’s raining she probably won’t go. I believe she doesn’t manage the household bills, coz if she did we’d know about it. BUT she does do a lot of intense spread sheets, unnecessary interior decor and often bakes cakes so ya know she needs a day off to decompress, bless her cottons

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

Vixen88

VIP Member
All the fuss about that M&S Buck’s Fizz. It’s 4% get a grip 😆
It’s all part of that ‘ooh I’m so wild’ persona she puts on sometimes. ‘OMG we stayed up til 1am’, went the pub from 7.30pm til closing, OMG, but sat on the same bottle of cider the whole time. She’s like a pensioner and a young teenager at the same time. Guess it’s from living with her mother and having her and Onslow ferry her round and hold her hand in everything she does.

£75 that bottomless brunch for the 3 of them. Imagine if Stable donated £75 worth of food to a soup run and Emma volunteered helping out instead of grabbing every freebie going. I am sure it would be an eye opener

• Heart

kittypaws

VIP Member
Yeah there was no need for that message at all. That person is obviously a regular follower of her as they clearly know she can’t have children and would need to adopt and they’ve gone behind another faceless account to send the message.

The thing that annoys me though is why people like Em only read and focus on the negative messages in their inbox. Over the years I’ve actually messaged her a few times in reply to her stories, all positive messages. She’s never read any of them but she always proves time and time again that she does look in her inbox but only seems to look for negative messages rather than focusing on her supporters who want to interact with her.

Vixen88

VIP Member
The 8 steps and 100m walk to the restaurant seemed to be a struggle for someone who tells us she walks her dog daily. Surprised she didn’t have Onslow drop her at the door and go and park.

Discussing the price the way she did she seemed to suck the joy out of it. I don’t think she really enjoyed paying £100 for a meal. Drinking tap water to keep the price down?! They’d have been better leaving the car, walking to their local pub, having a nice £12 pub meal and letting their hair down with half a lager.