It’s Em #6 Bo Selecta Face is shiny but that’s ok my mate says I’m tiny.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to @grimaldi for the best new thread title!

Not much has changed.

Em has been gifted £500+ of Cricut stuff which no doubt will be hidden away in a corner after Christmas.
Still touching up everything in shops
Still moaning about not getting to travel.
Still hasn’t properly trained her dog

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Thank you to @grimaldi for the best new thread title!

Not much has changed.

Em has been gifted £500+ of Cricut stuff which no doubt will be hidden away in a corner after Christmas.
Still touching up everything in shops
Still moaning about not getting to travel.
Still hasn’t properly trained her dog
Still buying jackets that don’t do up

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Still in denial that her and Chris are heart attacks/strokes/diabetes waiting to happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Omg the way she pronounced the jar of seasoning. K-Norr it’s a silent K 🤦🏼‍♀️ What a twit!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s the clown style make up she put on for a day chilling at home. Is it just me than is in pjs or leggings with no make up for a day at home. Is she expecting unexpected visitors or can she not stand to look at herself unmade up

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm sure we'll be treated to a "what I got for christmas" soon enough complete with a caveat "I asked you lovely lot if you'd like to see what I got and you said you did"

Some.of your followers are struggling to put food on the table. Read the world..

Reactions: 18
Ffs! I can't cope anymore! Another box of free tit! And I mean tit! It's all junk food! I hope she's donated it! Then the 2 of them gobbling chocolate out of that selection box!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Bloody hell the Christmas Eve Live. Her absolutely gigantic face with that mole trying to escape from the side of her forehead.

She's peed me off because she going on about what she wants to buy in the sales and going travelling next year. Greedy Moo. Why does she need more clothes, tat and junk?

• Haha
Bloody hell the Christmas Eve Live. Her absolutely gigantic face with that mole trying to escape from the side of her forehead.

She's peed me off because she going on about what she wants to buy in the sales and going travelling next year. Greedy Moo. Why does she need more clothes, tat and junk?
I stumbled across her 'live' from Christmas Day ..late last night. She did it in case anyone was 'on their own' for Christmas!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I stumbled across her 'live' from Christmas Day ..late last night. She did it in case anyone was 'on their own' for Christmas!
if they were on their own they'd be suicidal after watching it!!!

• Haha
I hope their combined weight doesn't burst the air mattress, at her friends Mikhala house tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I hope their combined weight doesn't burst the air mattress, at her friends Mikhala house tonight.
Bollocks will they sleep there! Didn’t she inflate it the last time? And then they slept at the travel lodge

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.