It’s Em #6 Bo Selecta Face is shiny but that’s ok my mate says I’m tiny.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn't put one healthy thing in her gob over this weekend by the looks of it! All carbs, fat and bright food!

Reactions: 7
Why serve a taco in a tortilla? double the calories in carbs already!. No wonder they dont seem to lose weight, terrible .
As a Mexican, what the duck is this? No no no 😬

I like Kim also, her travel stories on Instagram are perfect!

I do think em or Chris will have some health issues very very very soon.

I don’t even think they need a diet now, just swap all that junk for a healthy foods (wholemeal, veggies, fruits, meat, grains ect) could be a massive improvement and enough to loose some weight. Eat as much as you like but put some good stuff in your body…

Reactions: 8
I wonder what happened to the exercise bike and her doing yoga 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 probably ended up with the Cricut machine 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
As a Mexican, what the duck is this? No no no 😬

I like Kim also, her travel stories on Instagram are perfect!

I do think em or Chris will have some health issues very very very soon.
As he seems to drive a lot for a living (to get to venues) - I'm worried that he will have a stroke or heart attack at the wheel and cause an accident, maiming or killing innocent people!

• Sad
  • Wow
As he seems to drive a lot for a living (to get to venues) - I'm worried that he will have a stroke or heart attack at the wheel and cause an accident, maiming or killing innocent people!
I worry about his ability to drive safely because of him not having a neck. I worry that he will cause an accident due to not being able to turn his head to check blind-spots for possible hazards, pedestrians or animals. I also think that his job must require a certain level of physical fitness and agility.

Reactions: 9
I wonder if they both have sleep apnea. Emma is fairly certain to have it with her constant open mouth and 'insomnia'. Possibly both need a breathing mask at night?

I wonder if they both have sleep apnea. Emma is fairly certain to have it with her constant open mouth and 'insomnia'. Possibly both need a breathing mask at night?
A family friend has to have one of those machines, he has to take it on holidays with him. One time he was issued with a badly fitting mask, it caused a dreadful rash and it made a right mess of his poor face. I would feel a tiny bit sorry for Chris and Emma if they had to have one of those machines.

Reactions: 3
It’s all 100% avoidable. They can change their fate today if they just choose it. Makes me mad that they’re going to take up so many resources as their health declines.

If Chris doesn’t have a widowmaker first 😱

Why exactly does her mum live with them? I honestly just assumed Emma wanted her there because she is a handy dog sitter when they duck off away on their random trips and also a taxi for Emma when Chris is working away.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why exactly does her mum live with them? I honestly just assumed Emma wanted her there because she is a handy dog sitter when they duck off away on their random trips and also a taxi for Emma when Chris is working away.
Her mum panders to her & pays 1/3 of the bills.

• Haha
Because cry baby Emma won’t learn to drive, so she needs someone to ferry her around when Onslow is unavailable.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
All these reels she’s doing are a few weeks behind the trend, same as everything else she does 🙄

• Haha
I know shes such a try hard....anyone else notice the Chanel book or whatever designer it is on the coffee table. It don't go at all with her or Chris or the style of the house, but because every other Tom Dick or Harry has them so does Hyacinth 🙄🙄🙄🙄🤣

• Haha
I wonder if Chris secretly loves getting away from Em when he has to go away for these work events? Poor sod was prob looking forward to a few weeks of peace when he goes to St Andrews for the golf - but didn't Em say she'd be joining him?.

• Wow
I wonder if Chris secretly loves getting away from Em when he has to go away for these work events? Poor sod was prob looking forward to a few weeks of peace when he goes to St Andrews for the golf - but didn't Em say she'd be joining him?.

I bet he does indeed love getting away. He probably has a cheeky wank over an old lads mag to one of the size 10 busty feature models. Emma won't be happy.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Her new favourites flog.....sat there forever how long with this heartless curling thingy wrapped in her hair (gifted obviously) for a total waste of time....I prefer this bag of frazzels style personally 🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20220609-212253_YouTube.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion
High blood pressure and a bright red face,but Chris has to ferry Emma all over the place

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.