It’s Em #6 Bo Selecta Face is shiny but that’s ok my mate says I’m tiny.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
While it might not help Emma get pregnant, losing weight certainly won’t HURT her. It would improve her overall health, may alleviate other problems she might have, it would give her more energy & build a healthy heart, thus helping her live a longer life.

However if she’s been told that losing weight may help her conceive in the long run then she doesn’t want a baby that much. It’s generally a good idea, when you’re thinking of conceiving, to exercise, take vitamins, eat healthily & overhaul your lifestyle. Emma has never done this.

Reactions: 8
While it might not help Emma get pregnant, losing weight certainly won’t HURT her. It would improve her overall health, may alleviate other problems she might have, it would give her more energy & build a healthy heart, thus helping her live a longer life.

However if she’s been told that losing weight may help her conceive in the long run then she doesn’t want a baby that much. It’s generally a good idea, when you’re thinking of conceiving, to exercise, take vitamins, eat healthily & overhaul your lifestyle. Emma has never done this.
Im pissed at this woman, her husband needs an intervention, have not watched her in years and was shocked to see her hubby gasping for breathe when all he was doing was walking. She spends 24/ on instagram posing and pretending she's a model. She clearly cares never to lose weight, but could she care for five minutes for her partner. Head buried in the sand with all these youtubers, all thinking they gonna be on tv and famous.

Reactions: 5
The doctors told her that as do all doctors. It's one of the very first options to help with getting pregnant. I guess her husbands fat around his chest is me fat shaming him now cause theres plenty over overweight men don't have heart attacks. I'll just go bury my head in the sand, or in a plate of cakes, whatever suits you as youre obviously the doctor here.

You know what I'm sick and tired of, people who go nuts if you mention weight loss. They assume your just shaming that person. Is there some kind of rule that no one must lose weight or something, so yall can shovel cakes until your hearts content and then when something goes wrong just blame everyone else. Took me three years to get pregnant, I was very slim, but their first option they told me was to change my diet and if I were overweight to cut down, but luckily I just ate healthily, I stopped eating garbage I ate before. I am so sick and tired of people who moan and complain and blame the whole world when the answer mostly is up to them.

Extra weight can make it hard for you to get pregnant. For example, polycystic ovary syndrome, or PCOS, is one of the most common reasons for infertility in women and can also cause obesity. Overweight and obesity affect fertility by: Preventing ovulation.17 Feb 2021
Weight, fertility, and pregnancy | Office on Women's Health

No but it's a crucial one, don't try and bully me like emma does with people, it won't work. Wait till her husband has a heart attack and then of course you people will blame me, or everyone else in society, never his immediate surroundings and his partner. The man needs to drastically lose weight, he's out of breathe just walking, but hey, don't mention weight loss around here, it's not important.
I'm not going nuts at the mention of weight loss. Its not the weight loss that i was talking about at all to be honest. It was fertility. I don't get the need for bitchy comments about people's infertility. I don't think taking 3 years to get pregnant makes it ok for you to make jibes at other people's experiences; you've done a quick google search to simplify infertility into one paragraph. I'm actually not "going nuts" about fertility either, I just find it a really low blow/cheap shot but if you're ok with that that's up to you, sorry if that makes you feel bullied although i don't get why.

Also i say this as someone who is a size 10 and no fertility issues, very fortunate to get pregnant first try for all 3 of my pregnancies ... just so you know my opinion is not at all based on personal experiences. Criticise her for her videos, her dress sense, whatever but not for being able to have a baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm not going nuts at the mention of weight loss. Its not the weight loss that i was talking about at all to be honest. It was fertility. I don't get the need for bitchy comments about people's infertility. I don't think taking 3 years to get pregnant makes it ok for you to make jibes at other people's experiences; you've done a quick google search to simplify infertility into one paragraph. I'm actually not "going nuts" about fertility either, I just find it a really low blow/cheap shot but if you're ok with that that's up to you, sorry if that makes you feel bullied although i don't get why.

Also i say this as someone who is a size 10 and no fertility issues, very fortunate to get pregnant first try for all 3 of my pregnancies ... just so you know my opinion is not at all based on personal experiences. Criticise her for her videos, her dress sense, whatever but not for being able to have a baby.
It was not a low blow, it was a fact, she chose not to lose weight and when she had tried all other options but that one....You are the one on here actually making stuff up just to hurt someone. No I aint mikhila's biggest fan but to say her hairs dirty, she wears the same clothes and that was just one of your comments I read. You make some pretty low blows on here girl, remember that.
Was it me made her not able to have a child?? I'm looking around here, seems like I'm getting the blame. It's not ok to mention someone could not be arsed to lose weight then filmed their Tea with E with their eyes looking down in sorrow saying poor me when they were given an option they chose to just completely close out. Sorry If I don't feel sorry for her,but I feel sorry for the people who tried every route known to man, ie youpenga at the moment, knows about weight loss and is struggling so hard, but I know if she just keeps at it, she will get there, without the coffee especially. Yes I'm not her biggest fan, but she's going through the hoops, why am I to feel sorry for its em when she can't even look at her own husbands obesity.

• Angry
It was not a low blow, it was a fact, she chose not to lose weight and when she had tried all other options but that one....You are the one on here actually making stuff up just to hurt someone. No I aint mikhila's biggest fan but to say her hairs dirty, she wears the same clothes and that was just one of your comments I read. You make some pretty low blows on here girl, remember that.
Was it me made her not able to have a child?? I'm looking around here, seems like I'm getting the blame. It's not ok to mention soemone could not be arsed to lose weight but filmed their Tea with E with their eyes looking down in sorrow saying poor me when they were given an option they chose to just completely close out. Sorry If I don't feel sorry for her,but I feel sorry for the people who tried every route known to man, ie youpenga at the moment, knows about weight loss and is struggling so hard, but I know if she just keeps at it, she will get there, without the coffee especially. Yes I'm not her biggest fan, but she's going through the hoops, why am I to feel sorry for its em when she can't even look at her own husbands obesity.
I dont think making digs about someone not washing their hair is on par with making jibes at not being able to have a baby so will have to agree to disagree with you there. I'm not sure the internet is the place for you, you've taken my comments way too personally.

As we were...

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yes as we were, have another cake husband.
How long as chartreuse been coming over to this emma millard forum, judging by her past posts, very few, shes actually a huge supporter of hers. Chartreuse seems to have a major problem with mikhila, however calling her grubby and dirty on a weekly basis along with assumptions that she does not have SAD. Thats a pretty low blow to make jibes about someone who openly admitted to having depression from lack of vitamin D and daylight. People with depression are ten times more likely to commit suicide.

Whoa..
Emma had problems getting pregnant which she has addressed in previous videos stating it’s not weight related saying she did loose weight years ago and it made no difference. I agree about burying their head in the sand. They both are really obese. Chris is a doctors nightmare.
Youpenga has chucked all her lost weight back on and isn’t following WW anymore.
I do agree that making comments about not being able to conceive is low when it appears that the weigh isn’t the problem.
They both need to loose a hell of a lot of weight, puffing and panting everywhere should be the biggest wake up call.

Reactions: 8
Yes as we were, have another cake husband.
How long as chartreuse been coming over to this emma millard forum, judging by her past posts, very few, shes actually a huge supporter of hers. Chartreuse seems to have a major problem with mikhila, however calling her grubby and dirty on a weekly basis along with assumptions that she does not have SAD. Thats a pretty low blow to make jibes about someone who openly admitted to having depression from lack of vitamin D and daylight. People with depression are ten times more likely to commit suicide.
I wouldn't say i was a fan by any stretch. I just challenged your comments on fertility, had i known you'd take such umbridge at an opposing opinion not sure I'd have bothered. So as we are not monopolising any more of this thread (or any of the others you've followed me to) lets agree on the following... You think it's ok to criticise infertile women for not having babies; I don't. I think it's fine for criticisng people who have greasy hair; you don't.
Nice chatting.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don’t understand why they wouldn’t apply for a gastric band or sleeve. Surely their GP has advised them on their obesity & offered help & options. Especially for avoiding future health problems. But they seem hell bent on eating their way to their death or at the very least serious health issues.

Would you not have to try and lose a bit of weight yourself before you can be considered for surgery? The absolute tit they eat there's no chance of that happening anytime soon. I dont live in the UK now and haven't for many years, I just know that you would get thrown out of the Dr's where I live if you didn't try help yourself first. 🤣

Reactions: 2
Would you not have to try and lose a bit of weight yourself before you can be considered for surgery? The absolute tit they eat there's no chance of that happening anytime soon. I dont live in the UK now and haven't for many years, I just know that you would get thrown out of the Dr's where I live if you didn't try help yourself first. 🤣
Yes they probably would. The fact they haven’t tried to lose the weight for health reasons is very telling. Chris may drop dead one day going by his obesity & red face. We can all see it, why can’t they? It seems like they adore each other but if something happened to one of them how would the other cope? Now they’re in their 40s they should be thinking of their long-term health.

Reactions: 6
She has a genetic problem that effects her eggs it’s nothing to do with weight. I think she said in a
Infertility video that egg donor would be the only way. Awful thing to use against her.

Reactions: 9
She has a genetic problem that effects her eggs it’s nothing to do with weight. I think she said in a
Infertility video that egg donor would be the only way. Awful thing to use against her.
If it’s not her weight & she’d need an egg donor has she ever said why she didn’t go down that route?

Reactions: 1
If it’s not her weight & she’d need an egg donor has she ever said why she didn’t go down that route?
I presume it’s the same reason some people don’t want to adopt. Personal choice. I don’t think she’s ever mentioned it. Maybe they don’t want the additional heartbreak. Must be hard enough to accept it and try to move on.

As someone who has experienced fertility issues, I was advised to lose weight - (even though I wasn't particularly overweight) but I followed the advice and it didn't make the slightest bit of difference. At the fertility clinic, I met people of all ages and shapes and sizes - all in the same boat. Sometimes I think it's just luck of the drawer. I've always felt that Emma and Chris would make great parents, they are both amazing with their niece and God children. They've obviously decided it's not going to happen for them, and that must have been a hard choice. There is no shame in living a life child free.
As for their health, it is a worry about the long term damage they might be doing to themselves - I think they've perhaps got stuck in a rut with eating and not exercising, and neither one of them motivates the other.

As someone who has experienced fertility issues, I was advised to lose weight - (even though I wasn't particularly overweight) but I followed the advice and it didn't make the slightest bit of difference. At the fertility clinic, I met people of all ages and shapes and sizes - all in the same boat. Sometimes I think it's just luck of the drawer. I've always felt that Emma and Chris would make great parents, they are both amazing with their niece and God children. They've obviously decided it's not going to happen for them, and that must have been a hard choice. There is no shame in living a life child free.
As for their health, it is a worry about the long term damage they might be doing to themselves - I think they've perhaps got stuck in a rut with eating and not exercising, and neither one of them motivates the other.
Not all the people should have children, but people who want them should have an opportunity to have them. Life is not fair in so many aspects.
Addictions are not fair too. Some people will not “catch” it, some are alcohol, drugs, food addicted. Food comforted me since I was a child - when nobody was there to help me. As an adult I was never bigger than size 20 (16 at the moment) but only because I was terrified about my health, mobility. But it is a lifetime battle, same if you trying to say an alcoholic to stop drinking. Possible, but not everyone will be able to do it.

• Heart
They are careering into middle age the unhealthiest they've ever been.
They go to Paris and we see Chris eating pizza and chips and then both scoffing cake at every pit stop.
They both need health MOT's, a wakeup call. They want to spend the rest of their lives together, do something about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ok, I am just going to leave this here. It's a medical website one of MANY which clearly states that obesity can lower the chances of pregnancy and it also clearly states obesity lowers the chances of IVF being effective. I go with science and the medical world, I dont go with oh no you mentioned someones weight, that's fat shaming. Let them eat themselves to death, I don't care, cause neither did she or him for that matter when they were clearly told what was needed to do. Oh you can tell me theres plenty of people who are obese and get pregnant, or do ivf and get pregnant, totally irrelevant, that's like saying peanuts are fine,they never harmed me.
To just completely shut out the importance of weight loss is something she must have dealt with long ago, and not being able to have a child, don't blame me because I mentioned it, I'm not god. All I saw was the same old selfish patterns, the fake instagram slimmer shots...is all that excess food they self medicate on really worth it??
Do you know what disappoints a doctor more than anything, when people don't even try, so do NOT attack me again, cause in my opinion buying someone endless fatty, high salt, sugary foods when they are clinically obese is CRAPPY AND A LOW BLOW!

They are careering into middle age the unhealthiest they've ever been.
They go to Paris and we see Chris eating pizza and chips and then both scoffing cake at every pit stop.
They both need health MOT's, a wakeup call. They want to spend the rest of their lives together, do something about it.
Exactly. Self medicating, pair of them. They both needed proper therapy years ago over their pregnancy issues, instead they get the shower of tit freebie online therapists like chartreuse. How many times does everyone have to nod their head and agree with the millards before she wakes up, it's not love. Telling her shes fine wow she looks so much slimmer, you gotta treat yourself, have another cake....all the empathy poured onto this pair over the years could have moved a mountain.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
She's a lot taller than people usually diagnose with Turner syndrome. Is this why she pretends to be tiny?

Anyway, they've made their decision, their choice (not to try other methods) etc.

This doesn't stop the elephant in the room which is Chris's raging blood pressure and both probably T2D.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.